Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 98. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The cryptocurrency market’s tendencies hasn’t been pleasing recently. The dark thoughts plague me. I’m afraid that FortFC might turn out to be unsuccessful…   
You’re worried in vain, dismiss these thoughts Smiley The company has already calculated the demand for FFC token.   

How much is the result according to their forecast??

Good day, based on the calculations, even with the most conservatively predicted number of connections to the innovative service of FortFC, the organic demand for the token is turning out to be 24,226,891.70 EUR
Activity: 64
The cryptocurrency market’s tendencies hasn’t been pleasing recently. The dark thoughts plague me. I’m afraid that FortFC might turn out to be unsuccessful…   
You’re worried in vain, dismiss these thoughts Smiley The company has already calculated the demand for FFC token.   

How much is the result according to their forecast??
Activity: 37
Activity: 64
Activity: 101
any exchanges planned?
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Did I get it right that the FFC holding already has a broker license and it won’t be necessary to get it for FortFC? 
Activity: 60
Have you already decided the services of which banks FortFC will use in the future in various countries? 
Activity: 59
Tell me please, are the licenses that the company wants to get perpetual or are they provided for some particular amount of time? 
Activity: 63
Have you already started to get ready for audit in each of chosen jurisdictions? 
Activity: 1
When will Aggregation Engine system start operating?
Unfortunately, not soon Sad The company is planning to launch it in the end of 2020.
Activity: 2
When will Aggregation Engine system start operating?
How long will AirDrop FortFC last?
It’ll last until November, 12th, if my memory doesn’t fail me.
How long will AirDrop FortFC last?
I’m not experienced in getting licenses that the company wants to get ‘cause i’ve never come across it. Is the process difficult? 

The process isn’t difficult, but there’re a lot of nuances that you should know. That’s why it’s necessary to discuss it with legal advisers in each jurisdiction.     
This all costs a lot, right?
As a rule, it’s hard to calculate it in advance. But the FortFC has already designed a plan and it’ll certainly have enough money for it. It will just suffice to mention setting up an office in each of chosen jurisdictions.    
I’m not experienced in getting licenses that the company wants to get ‘cause i’ve never come across it. Is the process difficult? 

The process isn’t difficult, but there’re a lot of nuances that you should know. That’s why it’s necessary to discuss it with legal advisers in each jurisdiction.     
This all costs a lot, right?

Activity: 50
What purpose are you planning to get international broker licenses for?
Activity: 54
What’s the difference between your idea and the existing cryptocurrency exchanges?
Activity: 53
How are you planning to increase the speed of transactions for FortFC clients?
Pages:
Jump to: