Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 101. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Has everyone heard that FortFC has already launched its own AirDrop?
Really? I haven’t heard about it Smiley
Yep, you can get free tokens. You have to subscribe to social networks and then get the tokens.
What social networks do I need to subscribe to?
The list is quite long. You have to subscribe to instagram, youtube, telegram group, facebook and vk.
You also have to undergo account verification procedure, not only to subscribe to social networks.
What is account verification procedure?

Good day,
The verification procedure is quite simple and require just proving of identity and an address of account holder and phone verification. That is all you have to do pass the verification
Thank you!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Will the private round of the presale last long?
As far as i know, it ends in 45 days. Then the open presale starts immediately.
Activity: 89
Will the private round of the presale last long?
Activity: 39
Yep, you can get free tokens. You have to subscribe to social networks and then get the tokens.
The list is quite long. You have to subscribe to instagram, youtube, telegram group, facebook and vk.
You also have to undergo account verification procedure, not only to subscribe to social networks.
What is account verification procedure?
Activity: 252
Activity: 126
Activity: 175
I can’t figure out how hedge funds will benefit due to working with FortFC.
Activity: 82
Will only private traders will be your target audience?   
Activity: 105
What trading methods will be available for FortFTC users?   
Tell me pls, how will the process of exchange of cryptocurrencies to fiat be carried out in the FortFC service?

Good evening,

Client gets registered at our project, select the required payment system from the ones listed in personal area, then choose the best suitable price offer from the agreggated pool of connected exchanges, our agreggation engine provides the fastest procedure for purchasing/selling of cryptocurrency and finally client receives the cryptocurrency or fiat to the his or her wallet. Hope that is clear, thank you!
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Tell me pls, how will the process of exchange of cryptocurrencies to fiat be carried out in the FortFC service?
Will FortFC be compatible with solutions allowing to trade binary options?
Good day,

Unfortunately we don't as the main of focus of the project is to provide the cryptoliquidity by aggregating the prices from the pool of most popular and trusted exchanges connected to FortFC.
Thank you
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How much does one FORTFC token cost now?
While the private sale round is live, it costs 0.08 Euros.

Good day,
Current FFCT token price is 0.08 € during Private sales and during the Pre-ICO token price will be 0.10 €. Token price will be increased according with the sales timeline available on our website.
Thank you
Activity: 93
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
With that great history that FFS holdings has,and the high demand of this token I see a must invest in project here. Good luck guys.
Pages:
Jump to: