Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 95. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Is it true that minimum investment amount on the ICO is very big now?

Good day,

Currently Private sales began and the minumimum investment amount is 5,000.00 EUR, during Pre-ICO minimum invesment amount will be 500.00 EUR and starting from ICO the minimum amount to be invested will be 50 EUR. Thank you
Activity: 34
How many days are left before the start of the open presale?
As far as i know, there’re about 39 days left.
Activity: 50
Is it true that minimum investment amount on the ICO is very big now?
Good day,
Pre - ICO starts - public sale starts at 12 Novermber 2018, 39 days left in advance.
Activity: 38
I think that all these calculations made by FortFC aren’t correct. The market is constantly dropping now, their calculations won’t be relevant in two weeks.
As far as i know, the minimum amount based on the current market prices was used in the calculations. The company also doesn’t exclude the possibility that the real numbers might be different from planned ones ‘cause cyber industry develops at an exponential rate now.
It’s right that they’ve made calculations. If so, how fast are they planning to sell the tokens worth of 25 million Euro?
The company is planning to get this amount during 5 years.
Did i get it right that they want to distribute tokens only within the framework of their system?
Nope, they’re planning to list the token on several major exchanges after the end of the ICO.
Is it already known which exchanges they’re planning to list the token on?
Good day,
Negotiations are in progress but number of factors may affect the proceess at the moment, thus, it is early to make any statement. Closer to the end of ICO we'd announce the more specific info.
Please note that FFCT tokens can always be sold inside FortFC ecosystem and the demand will be reached by the clients who will purchase tokens in order to use it inside our sytem to get a discount for using our services.
Activity: 64
I think that all these calculations made by FortFC aren’t correct. The market is constantly dropping now, their calculations won’t be relevant in two weeks.
As far as i know, the minimum amount based on the current market prices was used in the calculations. The company also doesn’t exclude the possibility that the real numbers might be different from planned ones ‘cause cyber industry develops at an exponential rate now.
It’s right that they’ve made calculations. If so, how fast are they planning to sell the tokens worth of 25 million Euro?
Did i get it right that they want to distribute tokens only within the framework of their system?
Nope, they’re planning to list the token on several major exchanges after the end of the ICO.
Is it already known which exchanges they’re planning to list the token on?
Could you tell us what exactly the FortFC project will make profit on? What additional services are you gonna provide to get additional income?   

Good day,
Mostly the profit/income will be gained by receiving the commission for using our services, for example, cryptocurrency marginal trading or connecting to the pool of our aggregated liquidity by a particular exchanger.
Thank you
Activity: 39
Activity: 53
Activity: 55
What commission will be charged if FFCT tokens are exchanged to fiat within the framework of your system?   
Activity: 61
Could you tell us what exactly the FortFC project will make profit on? What additional services are you gonna provide to get additional income?   
Activity: 63
You say that the project will keep a leading position in the market when market cap reaches 25 million Euros. Could you please clarify how soon it will happen?   
Activity: 60
Have you already decided what institutional partners you want to enter into partnership with during the first year of project’s operation? 
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
How many FFC tokens will remain in company’s reserve?   
I read that they were planning to put 10% of the total issue of FFCT tokens in a reserve.
How many FFC tokens will remain in company’s reserve?   
Good day,

10% of tokens of the total allocated tokens amount will be reserved. Total amount of tokens planned to be issued is 3,000,000.00 FFCT
Pages:
Jump to: