Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 54. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What is the maximum number of FFCT tokens that i can buy now?   
Activity: 60
Tell me please, do i need to undergo AML procedure to get an opportunity to participate in your ICO? 
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
What documents do i need to upload to undergo KYC at this ICO stage?
Activity: 60
How will FFCT tokens rapidly bought by me be transferred to my balance in my personal account? 
Activity: 55
Do you still have to finalize a lot of things in FortFC’s demo version to make your platform a full-fledged project?
Activity: 57
What is the company planning to do in terms of tech development until the end of the current year?
There’re a lot of plans. In particular,  development of Aggregation Engine based on C++, adjustment of production infrastructure and testing of Aggregation Engine.
Activity: 64
What is the company planning to do in terms of tech development until the end of the current year?
Activity: 210
FortFC has received “A2” rate by ICO TOP!

ICO TOP is one of the largest rating agencies for ICO evaluating that has rated our project with A2 mark. The rating consists of two criteria: “Boom rate” and “Risk rate” in accordance with which we were given “High” and “Low” rates respectively.
More details can be obtained on the rating agency page: icotop.io/project/fortfc
Will there be any additional bonuses for investors during the presale except for a 50% discount?   
Hello,
The investors are able to get an additional discount called "Double bonus program". More information regarding its terms can be obtained in our White Paper
fortfc.com/docs/whitepaper.pdf?v=5

Thanks
Is FortFC’s  amount of collected money – 36K Euros? I thought that there would be several millions! Just disappointment…     
Wait, what several millions are you talking about? The private sale ended recently, the pre-sale has just started.
Hmm does this change anything?
Yes, not all the investors can buy tokens during these two rounds because the entry barrier is high. In addition, the ICO itself isn’t promoted well on the Internet so far. The project will be promoted closer to the main round.
Well, let’s hope. You see, the project is quite promising, i wouldn’t like it to fail at such an early development stage.   
Will some advertisement campaign for promotion of the project and the ICO be held?
Hello,
Sure, number of campaigns are coming soon and to be laucnhed on a constant basis during the whole ICO campaign. Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is FortFC’s  amount of collected money – 36K Euros? I thought that there would be several millions! Just disappointment…     
Wait, what several millions are you talking about? The private sale ended recently, the pre-sale has just started.
Yes, not all the investors can buy tokens during these two rounds because the entry barrier is high. In addition, the ICO itself isn’t promoted well on the Internet so far. The project will be promoted closer to the main round.
Well, let’s hope. You see, the project is quite promising, i wouldn’t like it to fail at such an early development stage.   
Will some advertisement campaign for promotion of the project and the ICO be held?
Where can one find info on your bounty campaign if you hold one at all?   
Hello,
Please stay tuned as the news and announcements regarding the Bounty-program are to be annoucned very soon! Thanks
Activity: 50
Activity: 41
Activity: 41
Activity: 61
Where can one find info on your bounty campaign if you hold one at all?   
Activity: 29
Do you already have a system of signals for cryptocurrency trading?
Activity: 58
What is high-frequency trading which will also be available on FortFC platform?   
Pages:
Jump to: