Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 49. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
What commissions will be charged on FortFC platform in case of replenishment of user’s balance?
Activity: 60
What will the price of FFCT token be after the end of the ICO?   
Activity: 55
Do i get it right that the transaction cost of FortFC will be lower on the exchanges? To what extent will the transaction cost be lower?   
Activity: 210
Will exchange of cryptocurrencies to fiat be supported on FortFC?
Hello,
Sure! The one will be able to exchange cryptocurrency to fiat or vice versa using our services. Thanks
Activity: 50
Will exchange of cryptocurrencies to fiat be supported on FortFC?
Activity: 57
The project devs should come up with some idea to make the platform’s users interested in FortFC. Otherwise, no one will be interested in the project in the future.   

Listen, you’d better read the project’s description first and then say something. The token owners will use FortFC services at a discount. This will create interest to FFCT tokens.
I read the info on the project, but i somehow havent seen anything like that, so don’t talk against me. I’ve just checked it one more time, so how much will discount be?   

What is the amount of discount? Tell us everything hence you’ve started talking about it, it became interesting to me!
Discount will be 15% in 2018 and 2019. Then it will grow gradually. It will be 20% in 2020. It will reach its maximum size in 2024 – 40%.
Why is it needed to increase the discount constantly? Isn’t it easier to make it be 40%?
It isn’t. They want to increase level of interest to FFCT token increasing the discount.
Activity: 54
The project devs should come up with some idea to make the platform’s users interested in FortFC. Otherwise, no one will be interested in the project in the future.   

Listen, you’d better read the project’s description first and then say something. The token owners will use FortFC services at a discount. This will create interest to FFCT tokens.
I read the info on the project, but i somehow havent seen anything like that, so don’t talk against me. I’ve just checked it one more time, so how much will discount be?   

What is the amount of discount? Tell us everything hence you’ve started talking about it, it became interesting to me!
Discount will be 15% in 2018 and 2019. Then it will grow gradually. It will be 20% in 2020. It will reach its maximum size in 2024 – 40%.
Why is it needed to increase the discount constantly? Isn’t it easier to make it be 40%?

Activity: 54

Activity: 48

Activity: 48
Have you already made any forecast regarding FFCT token price in the market after the end of the ICO?
Hello,
Thanks for the question. If i get you right, yes, we have made the following calculations: based on the calculations, even with the most conservatively predicted number of connections to the innovative service of FortFC, the organic demand for the tokens is turning out to be 24,226,891.70 EUR. Consequently, due to the deficit that has been created, the demand for a token by FortFC customers will not make it unprofitable.
Thanks
Will it be possible to use FFCT tokens to pay commissions of FortFS platform?   
Hello,
Unfortunately but FFCT tokens will be available to use as the payment instrument only inside the FortFC ecosystem. Thanks
What is FIX protocol which is being developed within the framework of FortFC?
Hello,
FIX protocol is a generally accepted standard of trading and financial information transferring between financial market participants, such as exchanges, banks, ECN systems, brokers, hedge funds and traders. FIX API will export functions for work with user’s trading accounts: obtaining quotations, translating depth of market, sending trading orders, sending pending orders, receiving reports. Thanks
Activity: 59
Have you already made any forecast regarding FFCT token price in the market after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 63
Do u promote your ICO? How do you attract big investors?
Activity: 58
Can early investors count on any bonuses on FortFC platform in the future?   
Activity: 29
Will it be possible to use FFCT tokens to pay commissions of FortFS platform?   
Activity: 60
What other services will be offered by this platform in addition to supply of cryptocurrency liquidity?   
Pages:
Jump to: