Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 50. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What is FIX protocol which is being developed within the framework of FortFC?
Activity: 60
Has anyone already practiced arbitrational trading in the cryptomarket? How much can one earn on it?   
Activity: 49
What is the minimum investment threshold on FortFC ICO now?
It’s 500 Euros so far, but on February, 16th, when the first round of the ICO starts, the minimum threshed will be reduced to 50 Euros.  
Activity: 210
Hello,
For the next three days the minimum investment amount is decreased to 50 EUR. Thanks
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
#ToTheMoon Sale 2 is here!

Within 3 days from the promo start the minimum purchasing amount for FFCT tokens is decreased 10 times during the Pre-ICO round from 500 EUR to 50 EUR!

What benefits will you get by taking part in this promotion?
- FortFC tokens with a 50% discount and the minimum purchasing amount as at the final ICO round!
- Absence of the mandatory KYC procedure during the promotion time!

The promotion already started 21 November to 23 November 2018 inclusively.

To purchase tokens you need to:
1. Get registered on FortFC website by the following link fortfc.com
2. In your Personal area go to Buy Tokens section, invest an amount of 50 EUR or bigger (equivalent in ETH or BTC only) using any of payment methods available

Invest minimum 50 EUR and get tokens with the huge discount!

You can get more acquainted with more detailed terms of the promotion here: tothemoon.fortfc.com/?utm_source=fortfc_social&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=tothemoon_21_11_18
Will you charge commissions from the users when they exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat?   
Hello,
There will be some average market commission but the client who wills to exchange a cryptocurrency to fiat or vice versa will use a single access point via our technology Aggregation Engine, thus, payining the commission only once instead of using several exchanges and paying the commission few times or even more. Thanks
Activity: 39
It’s interesting whether the project will stop developing in the future. As for me, i think that they shouldn’t stop with servicing traders and brokers. They should expand their target audience. 

It seems to me that there will be enough of clients of such sort and the project will be able to make good profit.
It’ll be like that for the first time. The market will be saturated in several years, the competitors will appear and the company’s income will start decreasing.   

That’s what they’ll do. For example, their services may be suitable for many of projects who will accept payments for their services in cryptocurrency.
This is an adequate option, IMHO. If there’re already some ideas now, new ones will appear in the future, in addition, new technologies will appear, and etc. In general, the project management has long-term plans.   
Are there any other ideas of such sort?
It’s interesting whether the project will stop developing in the future. As for me, i think that they shouldn’t stop with servicing traders and brokers. They should expand their target audience. 

It seems to me that there will be enough of clients of such sort and the project will be able to make good profit.
It’ll be like that for the first time. The market will be saturated in several years, the competitors will appear and the company’s income will start decreasing.   

That’s what they’ll do. For example, their services may be suitable for many of projects who will accept payments for their services in cryptocurrency.
This is an adequate option, IMHO. If there’re already some ideas now, new ones will appear in the future, in addition, new technologies will appear, and etc. In general, the project management has long-term plans.   
Activity: 37

Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Do you have  a license for provision of international brokerage services?  It seems to me that it will be hard for your project to operate without it.
Activity: 61
Doesn’t B2broker provide the same services which you’re planning to provide? Or are there any differences?   
Activity: 29
Will it be possible to trade in the crypto market using a mobile phone via FortFC app?   
Will you charge commissions from the users when they exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat?   
What methods of trading will be available to FortFC clients? 
Activity: 55
Will commissions charged from clients’ trading volumes be the main source of income of FortFC platform?   
Activity: 59
What will the spread be in case of margin trading on FortFC  platform?   
Pages:
Jump to: