Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 58. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
When will FSA license be accepted? As far as i remember, they wanted to get it first.
Activity: 210
The ones who’s into it, tell me please, what wallet can i store FFCT tokens In?   
Hello,
As soon as the tokens released after the end of ICO at 31 July 2019 the holders will be able to transfer tokens to ETH wallet. Thanks
I didn’t understand why the project owned by a major holding needed to hold its own ICO. It has money, right?     
I think that the ICO is held to reduce fiat to cryptocurrency commissions cost. Or maybe they need money to reserve the funds on cryptocurrency exchanges, and they can raise then on the ICO.
Do you think that commissions would be big?

If we’re talking about volumes which FortFC will work with, yes, commissions will be very high. Holding an ICO is a good opportunity to save money.
Also, holding an ICO is a way to entrench tokens, to look for potential clients and to advertise projects. I think that this was thought out in advance.
By the way, were many tokens allocated to the ICO?
Hi,
Total emission of tokens is 300,000,000.00 FFCT Tokens. Thanks
Citizens of which countries expect for USA won’t be able to take part in FortFC ICO?   
why the citizens of USA wont be able to take part in fortfc ICO.
Good day,
The citizens and residents of USA are not allowed to use our services since the ICO offers the investors utility tokens, not security ones. Therefore, people from USA are not allowed to use our services. Thank you for your understanding
Activity: 34
I didn’t understand why the project owned by a major holding needed to hold its own ICO. It has money, right?     
I think that the ICO is held to reduce fiat to cryptocurrency commissions cost. Or maybe they need money to reserve the funds on cryptocurrency exchanges, and they can raise then on the ICO.

If we’re talking about volumes which FortFC will work with, yes, commissions will be very high. Holding an ICO is a good opportunity to save money.
Also, holding an ICO is a way to entrench tokens, to look for potential clients and to advertise projects. I think that this was thought out in advance.
By the way, were many tokens allocated to the ICO?
Activity: 56
Citizens of which countries expect for USA won’t be able to take part in FortFC ICO?   
why the citizens of USA wont be able to take part in fortfc ICO.

Activity: 19

Activity: 19
Activity: 59
Activity: 60
If i am a FFCT tokenholder, will i be able to participate in taking operational decisions in FortFC?   
Activity: 59
The ones who’s into it, tell me please, what wallet can i store FFCT tokens In?   
Activity: 63
Will you list your token on major exchanges before the end of the ICO or after it?   
Activity: 23
Will you have some training center for clients who use arbitrational trading? 
Activity: 60
Do early investors have an opportunity to increase their lifelong discount from 35% to, at least, 40-45%?
Activity: 38
Will fiat be accepted as payment method on this ICO? 
Yes, you can pay for token purchase with the help of a banking card, for example.
Activity: 39
Will fiat be accepted as payment method on this ICO? 
Activity: 32
Is everyone ready for the start of the presale? Smiley How many tokens are you planning to buy?

I’m focused on the start of the ICO of this project. I’ve studied it thoughtfully and decided that it is worth of investing in it. Then it will be possible to make profit on their platform regularly. I think to allocate 8-10 Eth to buying FFCT tokens.
You’ve allocated quite a good amount to this ICO Smiley Look, you’ll get about 18-20k of FFCT tokens. It’ll be enough for a long time.   

If the project is promising, why not invest in it? Smiley I could buy more, but i have no available money so far. So i could allocate only this amount of money.
You will be able to buy more later, during the ICO.   

That’s right, too, buy the bonuses won’t be that big, and the number of tokens will be smaller. But, in general, it’s a good idea.
Until what date will their ICO be live?
Pages:
Jump to: