Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 57. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Why will FortFC store its deposit in various major banks? Isn’t it dangerous?   
Activity: 53
Has pre-ico already started? Smiley
Yes, now it’s possible to buy FFCT tokens at a price of 10 cents per unit.
Activity: 210
Indeed!
Pre-ICO is currently on! Pre-ICO round will last until 15 February 2019, so get your chance to support our project during this round and purchase tokens at 50% discount. Thanks!
Activity: 54
I saw several opinions, according to which, the process of licenses acquisition may turn out to be long and difficult for FortFC. It seems to me that these guys just exaggerate.   
Getting the licenses won’t be a hard process for such a project as FortFC. But the fact that it takes some time is the fact.
Look, if it takes a lot of time, then it isn’t that easy… It’s kinda endless circle Smiley   

Getting serious licenses requires serious events. At least, it will be necessary to set up physical offices in each of jurisdictions.
Great Does it turn out that FortFC will have a lot of offices all over the world?
As for many offices all over the world, i’m not aware of that, but they will certainly have some in Great Britain, Japan, Switzerland and Australia.
Until what year do they plan to set up offices in these countries?
Hello,
In accordance with the Roadmap of our project the last office establishment and license application must be completed by the second quarter of 2023
Thanks
Activity: 17
I saw several opinions, according to which, the process of licenses acquisition may turn out to be long and difficult for FortFC. It seems to me that these guys just exaggerate.   
Getting the licenses won’t be a hard process for such a project as FortFC. But the fact that it takes some time is the fact.
Look, if it takes a lot of time, then it isn’t that easy… It’s kinda endless circle Smiley   

Getting serious licenses requires serious events. At least, it will be necessary to set up physical offices in each of jurisdictions.
Great Does it turn out that FortFC will have a lot of offices all over the world?
As for many offices all over the world, i’m not aware of that, but they will certainly have some in Great Britain, Japan, Switzerland and Australia.
Until what year do they plan to set up offices in these countries?
Activity: 35

Activity: 17

Activity: 42
Activity: 42
Activity: 60
Tell me please, will a 50% discount on purchase of FFCT tokens remain active for a long time?
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Congratulations with the start of your ICO? Will there be additional bonuses for investors for big purchases of FFCT tokens?   
Activity: 60
It’s great that you’ve attended a blockchain conference! Are you planning to attend them more in the near future?
Activity: 55
Can you tell us how many users have joined FortFC demo version?   
Activity: 61
Do I get it right that the FortFC platform will be available to the users from all over the world? Or will there be any restrictions?   
Activity: 29
When will you get ASIC license for FortFC project?   
Activity: 58
Have you already deposited further capital for brokerage activities?
When will FSA license be accepted? As far as i remember, they wanted to get it first.

Hello,
The preparing the documents for applying FSA license is set on third quarter of 2018, Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: