Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 87. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Is it still possible to buy tokens within the framework of private presale?
Nope, all the FFCT tokens that were allocated to it are already sold out.
Activity: 17
Is it still possible to buy tokens within the framework of private presale?
Activity: 210
U guys weren't kidding when you said "unique", the idea seems great. Are there any reviews from 3rd-party websites? The ones with crypto analysts and whatever?

Good day,
Currently we have already been rated as B+ by ICO Brothers, as well as FXDailyInfo and Market Leader online media have written article and inverview with our CEO. More information can be obtained on out official webiste in Media about us section: fortfc.com
Thank you!
Has everyone already seen that FortFC launched the second AirDrop? Now it’s possible to get even more free tokens! 
They’ve launched the first one recently, is it already over?
Yes, so many people wanted to take part in it, apparently, they’ve ran out of tokens soon. They’ve allocated about 360k or 390k tokens.   

If people take the tokens so rapidly, it means that the FortFC advertising campaign works well in the run-up to the ICO.
What should i do to get free tokens?   
Subscribe for FortFC pages in social networks. You can get acquainted with the conditions here: https://www.facebook.com/crypto.fortfc/photos/a.458400181320175/473936776433182/.
If I meet all of the requirement, will I get the tokens sent to my wallet immediately or will I have to wait for some time?   
Good day,
Tokens received for participating in AirDrop are to be released within 6 months after the end of ICO. Please note if you make a investment and purchase our tokens they are sent to your wallet right after the transaction is completed. Thank you
Activity: 51
Has everyone already seen that FortFC launched the second AirDrop? Now it’s possible to get even more free tokens! 
Yes, so many people wanted to take part in it, apparently, they’ve ran out of tokens soon. They’ve allocated about 360k or 390k tokens.   

If people take the tokens so rapidly, it means that the FortFC advertising campaign works well in the run-up to the ICO.
Subscribe for FortFC pages in social networks. You can get acquainted with the conditions here: https://www.facebook.com/crypto.fortfc/photos/a.458400181320175/473936776433182/.
If I meet all of the requirement, will I get the tokens sent to my wallet immediately or will I have to wait for some time?   
Activity: 40

Activity: 35

Activity: 40
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
If the cryptocurrency market doesn’t start growing, will this have any impact on your ICO’s results?   
Activity: 60
Why do you provide such a discount on FFCT token at the moment? Won’t this damage their price in the future?   
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
U guys weren't kidding when you said "unique", the idea seems great. Are there any reviews from 3rd-party websites? The ones with crypto analysts and whatever?
Activity: 59
Are you planning to attract cryptocurrency funds to participation in FortFC ICO? What funds do you negotiate with?   
Activity: 58
If I get it right, the company launched the ICO having a ready-made product?
Simplified verification for FortFS clients!

In case you are the client of FortFS, you do need to upload all the documents required for the profile verification at FortFC Personal account.

📊FortFS is a successful and worldwide recognized broker that operates for almost 8 years and is a part of international FFS LTD holding.
More detailed information can be obtained using this link: fortfs.com

To pass the simplified verification you need to:
1. Get registered on FortFC website: my.fortfc.com/signin
2. Verify your cellphone number via SMS: my.fortfc.com/office/profile/edit
3. Enter your first name, second name and date of birth in your Personal information section of your profile: my.fortfc.com/office/profile/edit

⚠️It is required to register in FortFC using the same email address and cell phone number that were used for the registration at FortFS website.

In case there is no need to update the previously provided documents your data will be proceeded and the profile status is to be changed to “Verified” without any additional request of providing any kind of new documents.

Come join FortFC!
What will it be possible to spend FFCT tokens on in the future?   
Good day,

FFCT tokens can be used in order to pay for the company's services as well as wel plan to list our token to the number of trusted and popular exchanges after the end of ICO so tokens are to be tradeable. Thank you
Activity: 57
I think that it’ll be possible to pay for various platform’s services without any commissions using this tokens.   
Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: