Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 12. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
hi dev

could you reserve for me italian translations?
thanks dev reserve the translating bounties and withepaper and for moderate on the italian thread ,
 i am working in a team with parmaBTC

previus work did sent on slack the link!
hello dev

how many total MBL, including premine?

Hi,
pure math will help us... Smiley
from: 1 minute block, 20 MBL reward, 1% annual inflation:

20 x 1440 x 365.25 = 10519200 MBL mined per year should be 1% of all
so
after first year will be: 1051920000 + 10519200 = 1062439200 (and 1052101444 value - is because of initial grace period distortion)
after second year: 1062439200 + 10624392 = ...
and so on...

1% annual inflation is set for being below the standard fiat inflation
hello dev

Imo Nxt AE would be just an alternative platform for IPO which would propably provide visibility for different crowds in addition to those who are familiar with dgex.
 I don't mind using dgex, I do have account there. But as an example I think the volume and visibility NEM has achieved via Nxt AE so far is pretty impressive. Not sure if that would have happened on any other platform.
 This is not IPO though, but a kind of pre-market for existing stakeholders to play around with their stake before the actual NEM launches.

http://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735

Then again I'm not sure what would be the best way to limit the single user collecting no more than 10% of the stakeholder distribution if it is freely tradable. Maybe by listing only 10% in Nxt AE? Just thinking aloud. And sure you can do without AE, that was just another idea.
hello dev

2% Premine AND 15 Coins from every Block for the Dev  Huh

Wow!!! That's like a 5% pre-mine. Dead before launch even.
 When will they learn? The post mine can even be swallowed if used in regular chunks for development and giveaways, or for charity, as demonstrated by Einsteinium.
 If it was like 505 per block with 5 going to the dev. Pre-mine is totally dead.
hello dev

PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW IF UNLIMITED COIN IS DEAD??? WHERE ARE THE DEVS??? IS IT SCAM???

WTF!!! BOUGHT 500K OF THIS SHITCOIN...

Yeah, it was revealed many pages ago and you can even see it
from his feedback with proof. This french douchebag has made many scam coins before already and
 i bet he will not stop as long as people are giving him basically free money.
 He has even used the same source code with few edits now for at least 2-3 scams.
hello dev

Has this got anything to do with Osmium apart from the name??
 if not why cut and paste half the ann from wiki boring us to death on the history of Osmium???
 Has it got any use, anything different or special in any way???
hello dev

iam not understand about spefication youre coin

youre write no premine, but no pow(mined) no pos

and coin only get buy in ico phase, what do you mean about no pow no pos, this mean all coin reserve youre balance dev, this mean premine 100%,not same youre write no premine.
Activity: 94
Do you have wallet now?like in android mobile?if ever i have more coin where can i restore my coin?
Activity: 5
okay thank you for the tokens
Activity: 12
on this time,we can only reffering friends to get coins?
i hope the ICO will start soon

i can't wait
Looking forward to the best result
hello dev

I was so curious to see what exactly was so revolutionary about this lending system so am very disappointed to see that not only is it NOT revolutionary at all, in fact it seems even more inferior to other lending systems such as SALT.

Other concerns for me are plenty but the most important are: 1)I see 30% and more interest per month, this is very crazy and impossible to sustain. You might as well borrow to trade on Poloniex for max 5% a month at the worst offers and 2)referral up to 10%. Enter abuse, enter suspensions, enter instant devaluation.

Not saying this is a terrible idea, but please, this is not revolutionary at all.
hello dev

I really like projects with unique concepts, another new project with a unique concept comes, With a unique concept, facilitate the traveler or anyone who will berliburan.

because all can be done on ROUTRIP platform, starting from the vehicle ticket, lodging,
 entrance ticket and many more..
hello dev

get your eyes checked.
 I don't see pension funds+blockchain and an auctus token making any sense.
 Individuals personal crypto balance is their own personal "pension" funds.  Am I wrong on this?
 B-Folio allows this.  Why would anyone use their employer plan when after-tax investing in crypto is extremely profitable.  Not sure what yall trying to solve here.
hello dev

I'm REALLY new to this (#srsly noob) and just wanted to say thanks to the guys on freenode who helped me get registered there!

For anyone else NEW, here's what you do:

1.) download an IRC app.

2.) locate "freenode" tab on app, go to it.

3.) type the following: /msg NickServ REGISTER {your pw} {your email address}

4.) NickServ will send you a confirmation email with more instructions. Basically,

5.) type the following: /msg NickServ VERIFY REGISTER {your user id} {verify code from email}

That should do it!

~ ~ ~

Anyone know about the RAIN PARTY on Friday?

Do you need to be registered to receive rain?

How do you withdraw to an account?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

~ ~ ~

Glad to be onboard $GAIA. Looks good.

Best,

covertress
hello dev

Quote from: Vann
Never invest in a coin with an IPO. Successful coins don't need an IPO. They rely on what they bring to the table to ensure investor demand. Only Pump and Dump shitcoin scams need an IPO.

Hmm I don't fully agree. that they do not have any success that maybe ok.

But I've always made my money back with IPO, just play it smart.

For example invest 0.1BTC coin hits an exchange and price is high, sell right away some coins so that you make your initial investment back, keep the rest.

your remaining stash could be worth either something, noting, or jackpot..
hello dev

People went to NYAN. And it's normal, cuz they PREannounce, their coin, people waited for it. Non as this tons of scam: "today we launch coin, tomorrow we launch wallet, and day after everybody forget about our coin".

Promotion. Before launch and after. It's so simple marketing now.

PS. Your lauch was the easiest instead. All scam before has "DDoS", "error" or smth else.
hello dev

Why don't you guys just use a pool with 0% fees already?

Mooncoinpool.com

* 0% fee, PROP system (to help reduce server load on launch, and ensure its better than PPLNS)
* Close to 50Mh/s on launch (at least)!
* Vardiff for the big guns!
* High performance servers tuned to handle a coin launch.
* 2 professional nerds and 1 dipshit (me) available in IRC (@mooncoinpool or webchat) for any issues.
* Launching as soon as source is available, downloaded, and compiled.
* US and EU based stratum servers.

Its time for BLASTOFF!!
hii dev

i would suggest that you translate your double opt-in email and also that you translate thank you page after subscribing on your site as your goal are probably investors from different countries.

I like it, nice project with best team and idea!

I will invert

Thansk Dev!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Everything about the ICO is just disorganised. The team just rushed to make the announcement (Red flag) and immediately started ditching airdrops to get referrals. It doesn't look so good at the moment. The team should takeout time to put everything in place.
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: