Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 11. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 11
A star trader
Decided to support the project, it looks like this has a potentially good future. Is this an ERC20 Token?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
hi,when the ico  start up,i'm waiting to invest
Activity: 94
Hello when will the ico ends?do you have wallet can i tranfer my coin after ico?
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
You are only correct about one point. Our investment towards NVIDIA hardware alone will be nearly US$11m. DGX-1 prices are public.
DGX-1 is based on outdated Tesla P100, V100 is beast in Deep Learning. They've made tensor units especially for that part in V100 and wasted 30% of space in the SM )), I can't remember if they launched another DGX-1 made of V100. That'd be really confusing, could've named it DGX-2 or something
PS dammit https://www.nvidia.com/content/dam/en-zz/Solutions/Data-Center/dgx-1/NVIDIA-DGX-1-Volta-AI-Supercomputer-Datasheet.pdf they did exactly that! So which one it would be, P100 or V100? Sorry for G damn Quadros
thank you infonya I will join in this airdrop.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Hi, How often can we use same command to claim Airdrop? Pls mention here. Thanks in advance
Activity: 168
hello dev

EDIT:

Block already above 16700 ? Wow..

it seems to've been on cryptsy since july?

[edit]       http://coinwik.org/AmericanCoin

Launched: May 29, 2013
By: Cryptohunter (a username on bitcointalk)
Type: POW Scrypt
Supply: 168 million x 10^8
Speed: 6 / Approx ~ 90 Seconds
Retarget: 504 blocks
Reward: 100 coins
Reduction:
Premined: 650000
Fees: 0%
Source: https://github.com/AMCcoin/AmericanCoin
hello dev

the concept idea on offer is quite interesting as well. almost similar to the concept offered by bitjob ,,
 unfortunately bitjob target  is only limited among students alone maybe it's
 because his project is less so smoothly, for CareerXon I see its target is very wide ,,
 hopefully with reach wide target can be better than bitjob
hello dev

finally now you have ANN in altcoin board.
Yes, specifically for the token powering the platform:- http://www.vslice.io
Now we have 2 websites? Or just name changed?

The token is called:- vSlice.
The platform is called:- vDice.

The token is your share of profits from the platform.

The vSlice token can also be traded for its own value, like any other alt-coin.

So, there are 2 ways to earn from vSlice:
1) Trade the vSlice token on exchanges for its trading value.

Or,

2) Hold the token and automatically accumulate profits from vDice platform (in ETH), each month.
Also, enjoy any possible increases in price of the token itself.
hello dev

you guys know that for every cent you earned with altcoins so far, somebody else on this planet has lost it, right?

you know that you have to find someone who is still willing to pay for this shit, based on speculation alone?
someone who has to buy the coins off your hands?

show me one fool still willing to do that after the last few weeks D:
hello dev

i'd like to point out that the Yobit wallet has been working fine since the last post. I just didn't bother posting because I thought someone else might....

Withdraw your coins while you can!

I don't keep mine on coinexchange, I keep most of mine staking on my system. I've never trusted coinexchange, but might now with Greedyjohn's endorsement.
hello dev

if this post is deleted without answer I start unmoderated thread so others can also ask and see the light.
Where is the ICO address with 77btc on it please?
If this is not made public it is very obvious the scam you are pulling devil an co.

I await your ico address.

Activity: 2
hello dev

Confideal: New Unique Marketplace for Smart Contracts

Confideal is a new smart contract management service. While Ethereum is quickly becoming the de-facto choice for smart contracts, it still requires programming knowledge and familiarity with Ethereum to manually create them.

People who are interested in utilizing smart contracts have one viable option - to outsource the programming to someone else, which can incur costly fees. Furthermore, if a dispute arises, a third party arbitrator will usually not be familiar with the smart contract nor the specifics of the contract.
hello devb

Our plan. Like any good fortress, we set out a basic blueprint of where to take this cryptocurrency.

Build wallet and pool miner for Linux- Completed!
Create wallet for Windows- Completed!
Create a pool miner for Windows
Create a wallet and miner for Android
Have our coin listed on a Trade Depot (Exchange)
Offer real products in exchange for Dorfcoin (Silver and Copper Ingots to start)
Create a GPU miner for Linux/Windows/Mac

Where are you located?
Why offering products such as Ag and Cu ingots? Do you have something to do with this industry?
Or just for the sake of adding that to your plans but will not happen in reality?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
This is will gonna moon soon! Especially because it's backed by nvidia

Moon ?  Noooo. Mars and Venus  Grin Grin  bullshit. NVIDIA   Grin Grin Grin Grin
they have enough money themselves and do not need a guy who wrote the last time here on december 2nd.
that's scam and a big joke . have a nice day or night

Now we know that the story with NVIDIA is just scam. good that I have invested no cent here. there are too many scam people here.
and also a lot of scam ico. It will certainly have lost many people eth here.
but now they are more careful when buying token and do not write any more "great project"

Activity: 7
How do i check My balance in telegram bot?
How many HPT do i claim every time?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Okay so the bot told me that i'm getting a bunch of coins.  When will they hit my address or do I have to do something to get them?
hello dev

from Speedcoin [SPD] announcement above -

P.S. We made our Speedcoin [SPD] pre-announcement in March 2014 when no forks with a 'Speedcoin' name existed and
no other pre-announcement of a Speedcoin existed. On middle of April 2014 someone with another fork announced the same name 'Speedcoin'
but with a different unit name -  'SPC', Speedcoin [SPC].  Because a lot of work has already been done on our fork and since we made our pre-announcement earlier with a different unit name 'SPD', we have kept the our fork name as before which is Speedcoin [SPD].

Read here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6370629
copper member
Activity: 370
where info reddit and topic vietnamese?
hello dev

from Speedcoin [SPD] announcement above -

P.S. We made our Speedcoin [SPD] pre-announcement in March 2014 when no forks with a 'Speedcoin' name existed and
no other pre-announcement of a Speedcoin existed. On middle of April 2014 someone with another fork announced the same name 'Speedcoin'
but with a different unit name -  'SPC', Speedcoin [SPC].  Because a lot of work has already been done on our fork and since we made our pre-announcement earlier with a different unit name 'SPD', we have kept the our fork name as before which is Speedcoin [SPD].

Read here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6370629
Pages:
Jump to: