Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 13. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
hello dev,

I just listed 300 Token on my website. www.smpm.us

u also added persian token..
as u r a senior member i want to know from you what do u think about that ...is it worth buying?
but i don't want to play the game they r telling between 300 and persian
hello dev

drop of further and further down the list... it's the premine killing us...

I really dont understand this anti-premine mentality. Its like the Redcoin 1m coin pre-mine - cryptsy sees it as a con yet I have nearly 1m RED myself just from mining and spending a few $$. Besides that, about half of the pre-mine has already been spent on services. Yet release a coin with no pre-mine and no services, hence no value attached to the coin whatsoever, and cryptsy will list it. From now on, Im going to buy any non pre-mined coins from coins-e by the bucketload and dump them all on cryptsy when their listed. Im still holding 1m goldcoins I bought cheap from coins-e to do just that once the price is good  Grin

Well if the premine is reinvested into services/etc it isn't as big of a con. For example, Cryptogenic Bullion was added to Cryptsy early despite the modest premine...but they keep a public ledger and have giveaways/contests all the time. For example, I was recently paid out for changing a couple settings and entering the logo contest. You can see exactly where everything is going without any secrecy via the ledger.

With Elephantcoin, nearly 25% of the coins out there right now were premined and there are very few services out there (like was mentioned earlier in the thread, the only pool is a pushpool averaging around 5 MH/s.) There is no public ledger...and the dev never defends the premine (other than responding with anger when anybody questions it.) The dev isn't interested in helping out the ELP community (and in turn, himself) -- he would rather ride it out and hope that once ELP has some real value he can dump all of the coins he premined to make a quick buck. It's obvious the dev premined this coin strictly for profit. Have you noticed how defensive everybody is when anybody mentions the premine? They're likely in the dev's backpocket.

When all of these new fair-release coins are rolling out with better features it's hard to justify adding a heavily premined coin that hasn't really done anything significant since launch. The further along things go the less the premine will matter...but if we're being honest it's only a small group of people mining ELP and waiting to dump it at the first real opportunity (me being one of them.)

I suggested earlier in this thread that the ELP dev create a public ledger and start handing out bounties for some cool services/etc to add value to the coin and make it more attractive to mine, use, and list on exchanges. Everybody in this thread jumped all over me for it...which is right around the time I gave up on fighting for this coin. If it survives, great...but with the attitudes in here I'm thinking it's probably toast.

Like I've always said, a large premine is senseless now because it devalues (or even kills) the value of the coin! If the premine would have been half as much, ELP would probably be on Cryptsy right now and trading for 5 times as much as it's trading for on Coins-E. These devs just don't think it through and refuse to do anything to better their position. I'll probably get a dozen angry responses to this honest, no-nonsense post.

Ok I wasnt aware the ELP pre-mine was being with-held though I havent seen many services offered for it either so cryptsy is justified in not listing it as yet, however there have been other coins that have been pre-mined and they have been listed recently. Theres just no consistency.
hello dev

You don't even have a readme on the git repo.

Plus you just past and copy from other project : https://github.com/beepcoin/beepproject/blob/master/doc/README
See the date : BeepCoin
Copyright (c) 2013 BeepCoin Developers

Well this is a false start, too hurry to start, you start before the BEEP. Wink

I'll not loose more of my time with it.
hello dev

Some thoughts.

Why Joincoin: because it's a stable coin with strong POW and tor anonymity. Is that enough to make it worth existing? Probably, but in the long term we must develop something to make it interesting and not just another coin.
 Or, we can simply keep it going like a wealth storage, but in this case the block reward must lower with time (no sense to invest in a coin which is surely going down because of long term inflation).

What I can do: I've been in coin development for a while, even though I have never been a major developer of any coin. I just do not have enough free time.
 But I can implement minor changes or bugfixes to the wallet, for example.

Other developments: additional wallets like android/ios/electrum is the usual additions many coins do.
 See Groestlcoin for example. I think they outsourced the work: we may consider something similar.

Finally I would stay away from POS unless we can find a competent dev with long term commitment (very hard).
hello dev

FYI people, check your mining accounts!  I've had both my batcoin accounts hacked with someone else posting their address in my account!!!
If any of you see this account AgaTsCphChwjXyue3Z2H3YdGxHWqRMwfWv, note that they are stealing coins!!!!

Angry
Which pool did you use ?
Nonplusultrapool...  Secure the SHIT out of your passwords!!!  I made my password like a page long!

I mined a couple k on launch and waited for the craze to die down, logged on last night mined over 100k, wake up and my address was changed and increments of 1k were being sent to an unknown address from my account!  Like wtf, I never changed my address from when I first logged on and mined a couple k at launch...

Definitely didn't overwrite my wallet.  It was definitely hacked!
hello dev

I'd like to do some Due Diligence on this project and its members.
However, with the exception of the founders and CTO with direct social media links, I'm having trouble verifying any of the other members. For instance, "Maksym Bourduh" has a picture of someone who has clearly been in a public space, but when I search the name, the only instance is the Betrium website.

I realized that there may be some Cyrillic character translation in play, and maybe he's never used the Romanized version - so I check over on google.com.ua and did get a hit for someone that looks similar (Romanized surname 'Bourdiuh'), but nothing that tied to the crypto space or the project (e.g. math, programming, marketing, etc). I tried the same for other members, and got varying results, but nothing that made any reasonable link to a project looking for millions of dollars in funding.
Please understand that I'm not trying to publicly cast doubt the validity of the project, but with the state of ICOs (and of course the world at large), verification and trust is key. Any person listed as a team member on your site should have a public profile of some sort, preferably with reverse-searchable photos that tie them to such a profile.

Can you please tell us more about the people who make up the Betrium team and how they will contribute to the success of the platform?
hello dev

According to your announcement you are planning to open a retail stores with the funds and share 50% of your annual profit with the token holders.

But what about the 50% of ownership of the stores? Or you are just planning to use client's funds and keep the ownership?
Merit: 13
how does it work dev? please specify it thank you..
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
Nice to meet you Dev, When the ico ended? Still waiting for distribution, do you have whitepaper and roadmap?
hello dev

Well, this one is much more innovative in a way as it is related to the real world situation.

Also it will help to curb down the massive air pollution worldwide if it becomes popular back in the future days.

But one thing I need o understand/know more about is that how is one able to monitor how much carbon footprint he has emitted and how much he needs to cut down to get a reward?

Since it is a P2P approach I think it will be difficult to monitor such activities as a whole.
 But lets see what OP has to say about it.
hello dev

The drinkable book and water out of thin air look like great products.
  However, I would suggest to the devs to concentrate on the coin itself, exchanges, and getting affiliated with charities. 

(Unless these products are charities in themselves).
 Things like this could cause you to get sidetracked from the true mission of getting widespread usage of Donationcoin.
hello dev

Howdy Banzai (and fellow Chipcoiners)!

Good to see you finally went public with your ideas Banzai. Reading the ANN I must say it looks really professional and very thought-through, KUDOS for that. What I like most about your projects is that they have some sort of personal feel to them. I know this has been an ambition for you for a long time now, and it really makes me smile to see you set foot and finally managed to get things going. This is something you always wanted, so I wish you the best of luck with this new project. And ofcourse, you have my full support!

In case you're looking for technical support or anything else to help out user inquiries/questions, I'm available!

Those who don't know BanzaiBTC do your background checks. I vouch for him as I've personally never seen a more honest and engaged developer.
Activity: 280
Can i claim this coin Twice or more?
Or only once claim per person?
hello dev

Home ,sweet home
It's good that LeafCoin have devs who fast react.
We needed our own forum - we have it.
We needed topic with self moderation on btctalk - we have it.
They working hard on so many projects to do LeafCoin better and still find some time to help LeafCoin community.

Still dont know why other people dont enter LeafCoin IRC Cheesy You can talk there with so many nice people and be first to know what going on

I know that price is low atm but cryptoworld is long term investment. Buy at 2sat if you have chance - I think you wont regret it when all projects will be on.
hello dev

I have a proposal for you: please change the ports of client. I run both NXT and NAS on the same PC and sometimes I notice that blocks do not refresh on both.

The default API and UI server ports seem to be the same for NAS and NXT (API: 7876; UI: 7875). These are normally local to the user, and you can change them in the conf file. It makes sense that NAS chooses different ports so users can install and run both without modifying config files.

The default peer-to-peer ports are already different (NXT: 7874; NAS: 7872), and that should be what dictates whether blocks refresh?
hello dev

defaced on December 06, 2017, 06:25:37 PM
That is exactly what we are doing.

so what my plan for FRK is, to keep the spirit of Franko as a currency. What id like to do is keep a constant token swap open forever so if people want to mine on the frk chain as it is now they can, and if they want they can burn their tokens for FRK:Lucrii.

Lucrii is a basic income and will also have staking. So "Borderless Citizens" will be able to register with the basic income registry, and when they are verified they will be able to mint FRKL every month unconditionally. We are probably going to try and set it to something like 1k lucrii per month but have that determined eternally so it can be updated in the future.

Everything about lucrii is modular. Since tokenlab is done now, we have the technology needed for token swapping. What we will need then is for people to create cart solutions for the new token. Again since we are going to be focusing on its utility as a currency.
Leaving the traditional mining is good!
We can burn tokens or coins for FRK:Lucrii? Is it the opposite, is it possible to get coins back for tokens?
Not understandable about 1k per month...
I think FRK on the right way, it will be new life for old good coin.

So I was actually considering that. Do we want to make them swapable back and forth? What makes this an issue is FRKL will have basic income and proof of stake so FRKL will outpace FRK production. I think we will just keep it open one way
hello dev

Hi migello.  Thanks for your comments.  They allow us to present our point of view.  To clarify your comment about dividends, we are only not committing at this point to declare dividends.  That doesn't mean that they may never be paid.  Our perspective is that if the company in one year from now, has one million in profits and there is an investment opportunity that may give 500,000 in future profits, our owners would be better off by not receiving dividends and would benefit a lot more from the increase of the company value by investing the million in the new deal. On top, dividends are taxed as ordinary income in most jurisdictions, whilst capital gains from selling tokens held long term pay taxes at a much lower rate.

I don't understand what you mean we burn $2.459.000 dollars and that token holders have basically nothing.  Please remember that we are euro based, not dollar based.  Also please look at our proforma balance sheet, also in our prospectus.  It shows that after the ICO, the company will keep most of the 4.5 mm in cash, bitcoin, ether and gold.

Our expected first year expenses are approximately 1.2mm equivalent to 100,000 a month.  Lets say that the gold-token we will sell in September is a flop.  Then the silver token we will sell in October is another flop, and the un-mined gold token for December is also a flop.  We would probably at that point stop operations and close the business after six months.  If we had only spent 600 thousand during those six months, and had zero profits, there would be 3.9 million euros left that would belong to the owners.  Tokens outstanding would be 655000 (the founders only have 155,000 tokens with the rest accrued over three years).  Dividing 3.9 million euros into 655,000 tokens (500,000 ICO +155,000 founders) leaves a value to be returned to each token of 5.95 euros.  So under that scenario, each token owner would lose 3.05 euros if the company fails to make one cent during its first six months and decides to close.  Yes, any investment in a startup is very risky.  Most startups do not make it past their first year, and we have been very open about it. An investment in the company is risky!  But to say that investors have nothing is incorrect.

Now, add the managing team value.  That is very important.  Remember what happened to Apple when Steve Jobs went back?.  For instance, Digix is valuing their team at approximately 30 million dollars (136 million in eth in their wallet and a total value of market capitalisation of 167 million}.  When you are investing in Orocrypt you are also getting the managing team.  A group of experienced and successful individuals.  Investors in the company are getting the team's capacity to generate profits, to find profitable investments and to manage Orocrypt very well. 

Finally, we do hope to succeed in our ICO.  If we do not, then Orocrypt will get financing from traditional sources and therefore continue with its plans.  So come what may, expect to see our gold-token in September!  Many thanks!

Thank you for the explanation of your point of view
hello dev

Quote from: dynoman on September 30, 2014, 06:44:20 PM
Quote from: SecondsOld on September 30, 2014, 06:21:15 PM
Premine is crazy given the block reward.

Thanks yes we thought about it a lot, then decided it would be the best way to ensure our best interests for promotional purposes are met. The current hash is high so there's certainly some opportunists out there.

Thought about it a lot.... These scams need to stop. Please do not support this coin.

Total all coins : 210.240.000 coins * 0.02 = 4,204,800 coins premined.

Coins on each block : 100 coins
Time between blocks : 2 min

Coins mined per day: 72,000
Coins mined in first week: 504,000 (dev owns 89% of coins)
Coins mined after first month: 2,160,000 (dev owns 66% of coins)

It is only after 4 years is the premine 2%.
hello dev

Where is the team? There is no team information on your website.
And, could you please explain in short about Inverstor-Diven, how is the voting work?

Voting is a feature that will not be introduced for awhile as it will take a lot of development, testing, and an already-existing healthy community. The theory behind it is that those who have a stake in the platform (token holders) are the ones that will be deciding the direction of the platform, as it should be. So for example, if the team thinks it's a good idea to add another game after dicing, the token holders can vote on if they think that should be done or not, given that they will recieve the rewards or losses as a result of the idea. Your question about the team is partially-addressed in the FAQ section on the website, we will address it further in the future.

Well great! Quite interesting tho, Im gonna reach the whitepaper ASAP. one more, is this yout second ICO or a different project?
hello dev

while compiling secp256k1 getting this error
akefile.am:3:   its definition is in aclocal's search path.
Makefile.am: installing `build-aux/depcomp'
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
Pages:
Jump to: