Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA - page 15. (Read 15934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
hello dev

yeah lie about premine, say 10% premine and in the end

it will turn out there was 0 premine...what a troll..........
hello dev

Also, some notes; Current rewards are 18,000 LDoge; I will be on BCT *Rarely* but almost always reachable on IRC; We have a newer wallet with some nice improvements coming pretty soon, and may be discussing a change in the rewards soon.

And documentation (the bane of coders everywhere Tongue) needs improvement. The procedures for people new to LDoge need to be improved and expanded; I'm making a list of some things I feel need to be in there (for example, Linux Security for people new to both LDoge and Linux would be a good thing, reminding people to not run a VPS wallet as root, and telling them how to make an account TO run it as; Telling them to use a space in front of any line with their password in it, so it's not cached in your PuTTY etc. terminal's cache, and other such important things, ATM there's NOTHING for that, and it's a needed document; We can also improve the "Install a new Linux Wallet", "Install a Windows QT Wallet", update your wallet for various OS, etc. procedures, and IMO need to get them under better control (version control of any kind, and linked on the web site, etc.)

Mainly, more of the same all 25+ active people on IRC have helped with already.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Okay i claimed free airdrop token via telegram and i was given a secret code. Where i should put this secret code?
hello dev

Not sure what to say

Reserved meanwhile think about it .

Ico price ?

You should accept Vidz to swap or totally new project?

Pos coin, percent ?
hello dev

As I said in the BitDNS discussion, hard-limiting the network-wide number of registrations will fail.

If 50 domains are produced per block, then what happens when more than 50 domains are needed per 10 minutes?

Prices will become uncompetitive and the system will lose popularity.
hello dev,

I am glad that TrinityCoin is alive again!

However, I have doubts about the reward for the block.
Currently, the average reward of the block is about 45. Previously it was about 3.5. This means that previously by month was mined about 151 200 coins. Now are mined 1 944 000 coins. That's over 12 times more! This means that previously you had to mine a year to mine as many coins as now are mined in a month!

I think that such a big difference in the blocks reward is unfair in relation to the previous miners.

Besides, earlier a well-defined probability blocks allowed to determine the number of blocks of a certain reward by which a block of reward 50 was a rarity and almost purpose of mining. Something like hunting on this block.

Dev, please take this into consideration
hello dev

Developing mobile dApps is an interesting idea.

Was searching for such possibility for quite a long time.

Looking forward working with you, iBuildApp!
hello dev

Thank you so much for helping us and posting this qiwoman2.

I will be around sporadically today but tomorrow I will be on handling the first of the translation bounties and sending out confirmations.
Activity: 196
hello dev

I do not find my wallet
Activity: 4
Interesting token  and distribution model. Where can I put my MEW address? Best of luck with the project people!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Did anyone get a token for the airdrop?
Where my tokens!?
hello dev

Is there a limit for revv coin issuance? How many coins can be mined in total?
hello dev

nice price in this week. hope this project and price will growup more
hello dev

Our AI will help the user form the contract correctly.
 We have our own neural network which will constantly learn how to draft new contract templates. In addition, our parser will be able to properly compile a legal agreement to convert to our platform and provide the user a template for a smart contract.

Full information is better read on our WhitePaper.
hello dev

it's an old coin that is dying and you want to revive
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
sorry, I want to ask, here I can not find the form to register airdrop, can someone help me?
hello dev

yeah, any info of the dev team?

i always do not why this coin named trump been created ?
heelo dev

How to mining this coin by cgminer ?
hello dev

Hmmm so I guess there will be a fyrstikken & wolong pump soon of the famous sativacoin ?
I'm surprised there is no RuderalisCoin.... Cheesy

Hang on maybe there will be soon
hello dev

where is your road map ? just on your website? Why not add here?
Interesting project, education is becoming more popular and popular in our time.
If I understood correctly, then this project is something like airbnb in the world of education?
Pages:
Jump to: