Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 24. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Just some FYI.
We have a few friends in another community that are working on a tool to auto propagate 0-day content & index it to our site.

We will begin to index
CAM, TS, HDCAM etc into our library.
This will allow us to provide content as it becomes available to the scene.  
Please NOTE that CAM, TS, HDCAM video & audio is not of the highest quality at times.
As new versions of the movies come out previous versions will be removed.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Great movies, very nice.  Smiley

It there a possibility that the pictures on the site are in the original format?

Because all pictures from the movies on the site are stretched.

Ya they are all stretched at the moment. This will be fixed when we change over to the new framework. Also some of the covers from previous movies grabbed a capture and not the cover image so those will also be fixed when we switch over.

Ok, great, thank you for the info.

It will look at lot better imo when this is fixed.
Currently propagating a few new movies. Should be done and added shortly.

It there a possibility that the pictures on the site are in the original format?

Ya they are all stretched at the moment. This will be fixed when we change over to the new framework. Also some of the covers from previous movies grabbed a capture and not the cover image so those will also be fixed when we switch over.

legendary

I mean i was download and watched,for me dosent matter what language is.Kong is great.

Ahh cool. Sorry for the misunderstanding Smiley
Activity: 518
Download Kong,t2 trainspoting,resident evil final,logan,john wick.

The New KONG that is out right now is cam & german audio. Resident Evil Final is http://trollpay.com/infusions/video/video.php?id=717

I will add the others as after they propagate.
I mean i was download and watched,for me dosent matter what language is.Kong is great.

The New KONG that is out right now is cam & german audio. Resident Evil Final is http://trollpay.com/infusions/video/video.php?id=717

I will add the others as after they propagate.
Activity: 518
Updated op links. Apparently I had forgotten to change them to updated client.
Below is updated client with cosmetic & placement node changes. NON MANDITORY
(placement nodes for upcoming node expansion)

On to stats.

Previous
Global Rank 2,133,736
United States Rank 239,475

Current
Global Rank 1,720,968
United States Rank 164,886
Sorry to not quote stuff just woke up after a long night. Added a few flicks and some music. And checked out some models. (3d :p )

I agree with a campaign for Twitter as we talked about earlier on. We will definitely do a btc campaign as to not encourage dumping
for posting profit. Ok this is not meant wrong so read past it :p In your guys eyes is the twitter campaign based on raising the price
of TPAY on exchanges or to bring in more users? I am only asking this because..
Right now I believe that if you wan't the price of TPAY to go up we need to wait until we actually land on cryptopia or yobit. If we
advertise before we are at the least on either of those two sites it is a waste of advertisement since most people won't transfer or
create accounts just to trade a coin.
If were going for users outside of crypto then ya anytime is a good time to do the campaign :p

As for turf wars :p that would be a cool concept and well we just have to wait and see :p Wink Floor and ceiling can all be individually tiled.
Thank you for bringing that up put a sticky on the tv so i know to get to adding tags. Smiley

I haven't contacted any of the Larger exchanges as our market cap is well, laughable to say the least at the moment :p We definitely
would not be taken seriously and attempting such an exchange right would only make it harder in the future

(please let me know if I missed something)
legendary
Ok so before i get to bed. I have pulled the BTC from the premium add request at yobit
You all have waited patiently for over 2 months. I transfered the BTC to Cryptopia along
with more funds and purchased the remaining 860,000+ DOT required for coin addition
and Submitted TPAY.

I Hope everyone understands that I am not ignoring anyone. I literally got home and
seen that we all were stepped over again for 10 day old PND coins and I had said a
few times just ONE more week. Well you all have waited long enough.

So thats where we are at. We no longer have a premium request in at yobit.
(As if it mattered.)

Ok off for a bit.

Yeah fuck yobit.

When they want now to add us then they must do it for 0 Dollar.  Wink

btw. do you already sent a request for bittrex or contacted the devs?
Heres the confirmation (they have it so i might as well show it.)

Ok so before i get to bed. I have pulled the BTC from the premium add request at yobit
You all have waited patiently for over 2 months. I transfered the BTC to Cryptopia along
with more funds and purchased the remaining 860,000+ DOT required for coin addition
and Submitted TPAY.

I Hope everyone understands that I am not ignoring anyone. I literally got home and
seen that we all were stepped over again for 10 day old PND coins and I had said a
few times just ONE more week. Well you all have waited long enough.

So thats where we are at. We no longer have a premium request in at yobit.
(As if it mattered.)

Ok off for a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: