Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 25. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Finished off the DOT & submitting.
Ok just got back from dropping the wife off at the airport. I Promise to respond to the few questions above. Tomorrow for sure because its late
and I want to get a few things done before i pass out or dive into additions etc.

I see Yobit has once again skipped us. They have added coins that are literally less than 30 days old and have more scandal surrounding them than you
can possibly think of. I activated our .10 BTC code that we have had sitting with premium requests in at yobit. I Transfered this and another .08 btc to
Cryptopia and purchased 830,000+ DOT.

Below is a screen shot of the current DOT balance.

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The troll wall is cool. I was walking around in it. There is a globe in the middle and the troll buy with the peace sign and miss crypto. Can I tag over her tag and start a turf war ? xP Your ideas are very creative. Can you tag the floor too I assume ?
Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Hmmm.... I'm a little confused here but I will try to help. I'm trying not to be  a bitch xP
Ok well what do you mean by link ? Trollpay.com is the site for the coin Tpay. Do you mean what is the link as in can you use it on the website ?
No note yet, that is coming later. Anyway everything is free right now so there is no need yet.
OK thanks
What is the link between trollpaycoin and the site http://www.trollpay.com.
I only see one coin on one side and one download and play site on the other?

Hmmm.... I'm a little confused here but I will try to help. I'm trying not to be  a bitch xP
Ok well what do you mean by link ? Trollpay.com is the site for the coin Tpay. Do you mean what is the link as in can you use it on the website ?
No note yet, that is coming later. Anyway everything is free right now so there is no need yet.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
What is the link between trollpaycoin and the site http://www.trollpay.com.
I only see one coin on one side and one download and play site on the other?
I forget that the campaign manager also want to get paid, i dont know how much it is, but i dont think that it is more than 0.1 BTC.

That is a good idea and good pay. I tweet and retweet paid or now. I want the coin to do well and It will benefit me since I will hold even more valuable coins. In the btc would money is like nothing and people throw is around 0.5btc is alot. But in the btc world it is not too much but who will provide this ? This is the issue. XpyxZ has given plenty already as you say.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I forget that the campaign manager also want to get paid, i dont know how much it is, but i dont think that it is more than 0.1 BTC.
legendary
I will be AFK mostly until Thrusday.
The wife leaves on thursday for a month so I will be spending today and tomorrow with her.
Then its TPAY 24/7 for the next month. GOGO time.

NICCCCE.

We need only a 1 time moment when everyone will see this coin, so the user base will dont leave.

Because the coin and the site with all the features that are coming is awesome, but 99,9% of the people here dont heard from the coin.

This is why we must spread the news by invading twitter and retweets and also making unique tweets with hashtags.
It works well and really gets a sense of presence going for the coin.

https://twitter.com/TrollPaydotcom

Yes,

but like i say before we need "only" 0.5 BTC (the dev spend already so much for votes on yobit) for a twitter campaign and we will reach for minimum 5 weeks over 25.000 people who are involved in crypto.

For example we make a 5 weeks campaign and we are looking for 50 people with minimum 500 follower (90% real follower).

The must make every week 10 retweets and 5 unique tweets and get 0.002 BTC = x5 = 0.01 BTC x 50 = 0.5 BTC.

And this project will get a LOT OF ATTENTION.
The wife leaves on thursday for a month so I will be spending today and tomorrow with her.

NICCCCE.

We need only a 1 time moment when everyone will see this coin, so the user base will dont leave.

Because the coin and the site with all the features that are coming is awesome, but 99,9% of the people here dont heard from the coin.

This is why we must spread the news by invading twitter and retweets and also making unique tweets with hashtags.
It works well and really gets a sense of presence going for the coin.

https://twitter.com/TrollPaydotcom
legendary

NICCCCE.

Do anyone know when the next round of coins will be added on yobit?

btw. nice 3d model

Not sure.

legendary
Do anyone know when the next round of coins will be added on yobit?

btw. nice 3d model
A TPAY user mailed this to me. 
Some form of unknown sea creature. (His work is not completed but still had to show)
He is making it with the 3D Model Creator/Editor available at TrollPlay.com

Keep up the awesome work!!!

Editor is ONLINE

Please NOTE that I did not create this tool. This tool was created by

I will be putting online a obj/sgl/ply/stl 3D editor. If you have never tried your hand at 3D design this is a good place to start.
In the near future I will be paying for specific 3D design work. These projects will not be hard and can be easily done via
the Web Tool that I am currently adding. Please note that not all projects in the future will be able to be done with the
web tool as you cannot create rigging etc. The Web tool is a 3D model creator/editor ONLY. The Editor is easy enough that
anyone with a few hours to play around can learn enough to create some good models.
Hey could we add TrollPlay to the BlockFolio trading app on Android/iOS? Think all the you need to do is Tweet at them.

I gave them a tweet asking about the addition Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hey could we add TrollPlay to the BlockFolio trading app on Android/iOS? Think all the you need to do is Tweet at them.
Pages:
Jump to: