Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 113. (Read 272300 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Can you run more than one masternode per IP or is it 1 static ip= 1 node ?

You should be able to run multiple nodes on a single IP.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Can you run more than one masternode per IP or is it 1 static ip= 1 node ?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Why is the balance on masternodes:pro has decreased to 0? Some pages ago one person has transferred 43$ on their wallet.

Youre correct!
If youre looking the address on the blockexplorer https://blockexplorer.com/address/1NehzUSWN4PXsgacywY77LDujQCswAy8iH, You can see there were 0.01 BTC deposited ~ about 40 $.
On the 28th they transferred the deposit and now the balance is again 0 ..
Looks like a scam.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Why is the balance on masternodes:pro has decreased to 0? Some pages ago one person has transferred 43$ on their wallet.

Youre correct!
If youre looking the address on the blockexplorer https://blockexplorer.com/address/1NehzUSWN4PXsgacywY77LDujQCswAy8iH, You can see there were 0.01 BTC deposited ~ about 40 $.
On the 28th they transferred the deposit and now the balance is again 0 ..
Activity: 80
Activity: 644
I wrote to support novaexchange and wrote down this:
Hi,

We have not upgraded to the newest wallet, the new wallet is on another block, we are talking about how we are going to do with this.

Regards
Novaexchange support

On Sun Sep 03 16:25:05 2017

So we wait until they switch to a new blokchain.
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Which exchange is the best to storage our AMS? So far we know YoBit is messing with our AMS, but I have not red good news about one more of them.
Is there just one, just one exchange to have our AMS safe?
Activity: 92
I noticed this coin is in maintenance at Nova Exchange.  

Any chance of a Mac wallet being made available before the coin swap? 
Activity: 225
Hi guys,

I just talked to a Tenx team member in Singapore about adding AMS to their debit card system. If AMS is added to TenX wallet, not only AMS can be used in all shops in Amsterdam, but also in millions of shops around the world. You can even pay Mc-Donald with AMS in Brazil.
They said when the volume goes up and price raises we may submit the coin and they will ad it among others with ETH, BTC, DASH, ERC20 etc.
www.tenx.tech

So in order to achive that we need to ad AMS to Cryptopia first while Kees is fixing a prof website etc. I know it costs money but we masternode owners and miners can donate for it. This is win win situation for everybody. AMS is a great coin like PIVX, its undervalued. When the website is ready and figures in coinmarkedcap are fixed, the phaenex will raise from the ashes ...

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars !
Activity: 77
for Nvideo not miner yet?
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
hey guys, i have been a little bit away and i was just catching up on the dev of AMS... I wanted to swap my old coins for new ones but my wallet is still stuck ages go.. Is there any bootstrap available? Also i will test out the dev pool for AMS pointing a couple miners latter. keep the good work Kees
Activity: 644
I have some Amsterdamcoins and I want to send them to the exchange. But if I want to give the address from the exchange can not be sent from my wallet.
See: https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/D7EA. Wallet's: AmsterdamCoin Core version v4.0.0.0-a8bcceb (64-bit). Is it that exchanges still have addresses for old coins?
And will I be able to send them when they change to the new blockchain? I tried all the addresses but none worked. I ask only that if I do not make a mistake somewhere. Ths.
Activity: 225

Wallet status: Maintenance 
This is the message from YOBIT.
still it is not possible to withdraw coins from YOBIT.
What to do ?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
noob question,

my mn shows me earning of 0.075 AMS , while before it was  ALWAYS 1.5 ams Huh

i have 0 connection ?? still my mn is online ??

when i restarted the wallet it does toke his time to come online ??

I've seen this as well on my masternode .Some paymemts are not 1.5 but 0.75. Kees any idea what this can cause?

I am seeing several .075 MN payments as well.  When looking at the transactions on the blockchain explorer I noticed that there is a steady stream of miner rewards that are 7.425 when in the past they were 6.  Maybe my understanding of the POW/POS rewards breakdown is incorrect however with the current blocks there should be an 20%/80% rewards split and not a 1%/99% split that we are seeing.   
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
noob question,

I've seen this as well on my masternode .Some paymemts are not 1.5 but 0.75. Kees any idea what this can cause?
Activity: 2
Move from the old wallet to the new wallet
Activity: 37
does this apply to having coins on Coinexchange.io? Or have they moved to the new wallet?

Thanks

Swap your AmsterdamCoin (AMS)
https://swap.amsterdamcoin.com

1. Enter your new* AmsterdamCoin address
2. Send your old* coins to the given address
3. Receive the exact amount of new AmsterdamCoin after 6 confirmations

We are proud to present our unique automatic swap procedure. Swap your AmsterdamCoin (AMS) now and be the first to setup a new masternode!

(* new wallet is version 4.0.0.0 and the old wallet is version 3.1.0.0)

Send the old coins with the old wallet?
Send the old coins to the new amsterdamcoin address generated with the new wallet?
Activity: 2
Swap your AmsterdamCoin (AMS)
https://swap.amsterdamcoin.com

1. Enter your new* AmsterdamCoin address
2. Send your old* coins to the given address
3. Receive the exact amount of new AmsterdamCoin after 6 confirmations

We are proud to present our unique automatic swap procedure. Swap your AmsterdamCoin (AMS) now and be the first to setup a new masternode!

(* new wallet is version 4.0.0.0 and the old wallet is version 3.1.0.0)

Send the old coins with the old wallet?
Send the old coins to the new amsterdamcoin address generated with the new wallet?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
noob question,

Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Is this coin only focusing on Amsterdam as a city or is there any association intended with the cannabis market?

This coin is focusing on Amsterdam and all the goods and services you can buy in the city. Not specially cannabis.

ok but why then would someone prefer Amsterdamcoin over Bitcoin? Amsterdamcoin by nature must be way more volatile than Bitcoin. What kind of special advantages do come with the usage of Amsterdamcoin?

look at the specs: The chain of Amsterdamcoin is (a lot) faster because of the faster block time and transaction costs are less. (a few $ vs < 0.01$) ( I don't see how you can pay for a beer at the bar now with Bitcoin. Amsterdamcoin would be perfectly suited for that.

Logical next step for development would be:
- mobile wallets so customers can pay with AMS.
- a payment system that can be used by merchants.
- a fiat <-> AMS gateway

Once such tech is in place, it's a matter of good marketing and this can go big. I probably want to help developing on this once the voting / budget system is in place for masternodes.
Jump to: