Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 114. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Is this coin only focusing on Amsterdam as a city or is there any association intended with the cannabis market?

This coin is focusing on Amsterdam and all the goods and services you can buy in the city. Not specially cannabis.

ok but why then would someone prefer Amsterdamcoin over Bitcoin? Amsterdamcoin by nature must be way more volatile than Bitcoin. What kind of special advantages do come with the usage of Amsterdamcoin?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Greate work dev! The swapp worked excellent over your website Cool
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Hy,

I open a AMS pool for Mining.

1% fee, actuell speed is around 8MHs.

https://miner-control.de

Feel free to mine Wink

Thank you very much! Will put it on the OP and new website when its released.
copper member
Is this coin only focusing on Amsterdam as a city or is there any association intended with the cannabis market?

This coin is focusing on Amsterdam and all the goods and services you can buy in the city. Not specially cannabis.
Activity: 182
Thank you DEV, your efforts with YOBIT are paying.
YObit no longer holds my AMS in cold storage.
I will mount the masternode!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler
Hy,

I open a AMS pool for Mining.

1% fee, actuell speed is around 8MHs.

https://miner-control.de

Feel free to mine Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Hard work gets paid. Good work Kees.
My AMS got unlocked to at yobit. Now let's wait for them to swap to the new chain.

Running a masternode for 2 weeks now and have to say I'm impressed with the stability and the speed of the wallet.
Will you extend the swap if yobit doesn't get there shit together?  I realize that it's more stressful for @keesdewit than probably any of us at this point... but i've been checking yobit every day! I'd love to get my masternode up but my coins are locked.

Honestly, extending would be stupid. If that exchange doesn't want to cooperate, screw them. Then you know for sure that this
whole attempt is to sabotage the AmsterdamCoin. If they keep on treating us as shit, they are shit.  Cool That's my conclusion.

They are abusing their power currently to antagonize this community.

This seems to look like politics, really, putting people for no reason in their shitty Cold Siberian Storage. Angry

And the meanwhile Yobit is still doing AMS exchange, for their own gain.  Angry

They are just offering AIR instead of AMS.

My AMS  just out of Cold storage. Thanks to Kees for working with them everyday. Now the question is it safe to try to withdraw again?Wallet still in mait they must be working on it

Amazing, finally, thanks Yobit!  Grin I was wrong apparently about this situation.

My 75k is also out of cold storage, I'm glad it seems fixed now.

Hopefully the swap can continue smoothly now.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Will you extend the swap if yobit doesn't get there shit together?  I realize that it's more stressful for @keesdewit than probably any of us at this point... but i've been checking yobit every day! I'd love to get my masternode up but my coins are locked.

Honestly, extending would be stupid. If that exchange doesn't want to cooperate, screw them. Then you know for sure that this
whole attempt is to sabotage the AmsterdamCoin. If they keep on treating us as shit, they are shit.  Cool That's my conclusion.

This seems to look like politics, really, putting people for no reason in their shitty Cold Siberian Storage. Angry

My AMS  just out of Cold storage. Thanks to Kees for working with them everyday. Now the question is it safe to try to withdraw again?Wallet still in mait they must be working on it

Please wait we are working on the swap at the moment.

nice to hear that, i think the efforts off Kees is paying off , now, he is/was allmost everyday on yobit asking for the adm/mod. thats what i call work spirit .

keep up the good work m8
copper member
theres another swap? i did one couple weeks ago from the older wallet?

No it is the exchange that is moving to the new chain
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
theres another swap? i did one couple weeks ago from the older wallet?
copper member

Please wait we are working on the swap at the moment.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Will you extend the swap if yobit doesn't get there shit together?  I realize that it's more stressful for @keesdewit than probably any of us at this point... but i've been checking yobit every day! I'd love to get my masternode up but my coins are locked.

whole attempt is to sabotage the AmsterdamCoin. If they keep on treating us as shit, they are shit.  Cool That's my conclusion.

And the meanwhile Yobit is still doing AMS exchange, for their own gain.  Angry

Best people,
better sell all coins on yobit and then buy on nova again than swap on the site
I did that yesterday and arranged everything within 1 hour. Now I have my new coins on my new wallet. Starting MN tonight.
good job Dev👍

If would have the possibility to sell my coins I would do it...

But as long as my 75k is in the frozen cold storage shithole.

I would suggest one thing, get your ass to Cryptopia to start with.

The exchange is still busy with the swap. I will keep doing the best I can to get in contact with them.

Yes, w'll see if they do it, at least you are putting lots off effort in this.  Smiley

Something else, currently I'm experiencing problems with sending AMS from the wallet to a various adress.

If I copy the adress @ pay to: ...

The bar of the field remains red and I'm not able to press the send button and yes my wallet is unlocked at that time.

Any idea?

Sounds like you are sending from an old to a new address or reversed. Check the first character of the address. The new wallet will have capital 'A' as prefix.

The AMS deposit adress is generated by Coinexchange.io.

agwx7Nv2AMnhHDShaW2LLk2r8BrvA9g8U9
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Will you extend the swap if yobit doesn't get there shit together?  I realize that it's more stressful for @keesdewit than probably any of us at this point... but i've been checking yobit every day! I'd love to get my masternode up but my coins are locked.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi all I have my coins on Coinexchange at the moment? Do i leave them there and they will swap? or do I need to move them to another exchange?
Activity: 182
Best people,
better sell all coins on yobit and then buy on nova again than swap on the site
I did that yesterday and arranged everything within 1 hour. Now I have my new coins on my new wallet. Starting MN tonight.
good job Dev👍

If would have the possibility to sell my coins I would do it...

But as long as my 75k is in the frozen cold storage shithole.

I would suggest one thing, get your ass to Cryptopia to start with.

The exchange is still busy with the swap. I will keep doing the best I can to get in contact with them.

Same, 100K at Yobit but I know it is not lost.
I can not sell, it's blocked in cold transfer.
Sooner or later, Yobit will do its updating job and finally, my masternode will be able to work.
I just hope they will do before the end of SWAP :-)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I came across this coin from the Yobit trollbox.  My first post here on this forum.  Wanted to give a shout out as I think that this coin has very good potential.  Is there a Slack group or a Telegram?
Jump to: