Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 129. (Read 272300 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Swap your AmsterdamCoin (AMS)
https://swap.amsterdamcoin.com

1. Enter your new* AmsterdamCoin address
2. Send your old* coins to the given address
3. Receive the exact amount of new AmsterdamCoin after 6 confirmations

We are proud to present our unique automatic swap procedure. Swap your AmsterdamCoin (AMS) now and be the first to setup a new masternode!

(* new wallet is version 4.0.0.0 and the old wallet is version 3.1.0.0)

On more to spread to word
copper member
And we have our first masternode

Do you have a wallet address?

I need to send 100 AMS so that I have exactly 100,000 for the masternode.
Click the "Request payment" button on the receive tab to obtain the address. Or type getaccountaddress "" in the debug console.

I have 100,100 in my new wallet so want to send someone 100...

Then go to the "Send" tab and enter the address and amount. Click the "Send" button and confirm with "Yes"
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Click the "Request payment" button on the receive tab to obtain the address. Or type getaccountaddress "" in the debug console.

I have 100,100 in my new wallet so want to send someone 100...
copper member

copper member
  Bonsoir Mr le dev si je ne me trompe pas, j'aimerai savoir ou avoir la nouvelle adresse Amsterdam coin pour le swap, car on me le demande et pourtant mes pièces sont stock dans l'échangeur novaexchange.
Je suis vraiment dans la crypto monnaie, mais j'apprécie votre travail et je suis cette pièce depuis un certain temps. Merci pour votre aide
Vous pouvez envoyer vos pièces anciennes de novaexchange à l'adresse de swap de https://swap.amsterdamcoin.com Merci!
copper member
Is it okay to send a small amount first to test it?

Sure, minimum 1 AMS
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is it okay to send a small amount first to test it?
copper member

We are proud to present our unique automatic swap procedure. Swap your AmsterdamCoin (AMS) now and be the first to setup a new masternode!

Also sent masternodes.pro a request to add us. Cheers everyone  Cheesy
copper member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I was just about to delete the old wallet off. I'll leave it there for now.
I've received my coins using the swap site. Very fast!

I forgot how easy it is to install wallets on windows. Cheesy

Its a completely different install for Linux than other wallets. I'm already having issues with configuring. Its saying my Berkerley DB not compatible...

configure: error: Found Berkeley DB other than 4.8, required for portable wallets (--with-incompatible-bdb to ignore or --disable-wallet to disable wallet functionality)

It's late. I'll come back to this tomorrow I have a head ache.  Grin
copper member
i decided against doing an update from wallet v3 to v4 on Linux - assuming its a completely new chain?

Created Windows wallet on laptop and will compile the new Linux once old Linux wallet is deleted (I think you've still used so amsterdamcoin directory names so it'd be a minefield compiling new wallet directory when the old one is identical)  Huh Grin

No they are not identical and can run perfectly fine together. The old directory name is AmsterdamCoin2 while the new is amsterdamcoin. Not what you would think, right?  Cheesy
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i decided against doing an update from wallet v3 to v4 on Linux - assuming its a completely new chain?

Created Windows wallet on laptop and will compile the new Linux once old Linux wallet is deleted (I think you've still used so amsterdamcoin directory names so it'd be a minefield compiling new wallet directory when the old one is identical)  Huh Grin

copper member

Minimum amount is 1 AMS
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
I really think AMS coin needs to go to Cryptopia to see a real rise in value. IMO, it's a great time for this coin to go to Cryptopia considering the new wallet just came out and the swap is about to be completed. What do you guys think?

Getting on masternode pro will help also, that website has a lot of traffic at the moment.

Almost all the time they've huge traffic...
copper member

Activity: 392
Masternode pro fully support, but AMS has very low ROI compared to competitors
Activity: 87
I really think AMS coin needs to go to Cryptopia to see a real rise in value. IMO, it's a great time for this coin to go to Cryptopia considering the new wallet just came out and the swap is about to be completed. What do you guys think?

Getting on masternode pro will help also, that website has a lot of traffic at the moment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 80
@keesdewit
Could you inform us when yobit will make a swap? And btw correct "PoW Rewards Breakdown:" in description. This line: [block’s          2-432000 - extra zero delete it.
Bonsoir je suis pas un expert en cryptomonnaie, mais depuis un certain temps je suis Amsterda coin avec beaucoup d'intérêt et je crois a cette pièce. Seulement que je constate qu'on parle d'un nouveau Amsterdamcoin alors que moi j'ai acheté les miens il y'a 3 semaines environ, devrais j'ai m'inquiéter? Ou les changer contre les nouvelles pièces ? Merci pour votre aide j'admire le travail fait pas le dev malgré ma méconnaissance technique sur la chose.
Le DEV promettant qu'il fera un service de swap qui vous permettra de changer vos anciennes pièces en nouveau. Il a également dit que yobit le fera automatiquement car il a déjà envoyé la demande. J'espère que Google traduira le traduira correctement. Smiley
Activity: 336
About the swap, what are the consequences for the Amsterdam Coin?

Will the total amount of coins remain 84 million?

I have my AMS coins stashed at Yobit & Coinxchange, what to do?
Jump to: