Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 132. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
first i think we need something about information: facebook, twitter, how about the market after all this time?

I dont think we need that right now. We need solid products and after that marketing. This is long term project so we will do this step by step in the right order.

I agree with you, get a decent product and then advertise it
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
first i think we need something about information: facebook, twitter, how about the market after all this time?

I dont think we need that right now. We need solid products and after that marketing. This is long term project so we will do this step by step in the right order.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
I think a pool is already active, the difficulty has gone from 0.006 to 0.011 in a few seconds
Activity: 196
The difficulty is increasing, too high for solo mining with a cpu. We need a pool to mine

Your right. I will try to get one. If anyone can help then that would be great!

I'm working on getting a pool up but am running in some issues.

Will update as soon as its working
copper member
The difficulty is increasing, too high for solo mining with a cpu. We need a pool to mine

Your right. I will try to get one. If anyone can help then that would be great!
Activity: 24
hello guys, any new pool?
copper member

Great news Smiley Have you ever considered getting this coin listed on Masternodes.pro website? It seems to be great exposure for Masternode coins Smiley I think that website and Cryptopia would be huge for AMS coin. Just an idea.

Great idea. Will submit for that website as well. Thanks!

Awesome. Have you guys already submitted for Cryptopia too?

They dare to ask 1.5 BTC for the listing, so sorry, but not at the moment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Great news Smiley Have you ever considered getting this coin listed on Masternodes.pro website? It seems to be great exposure for Masternode coins Smiley I think that website and Cryptopia would be huge for AMS coin. Just an idea.

Awesome. Have you guys already submitted for Cryptopia too?
Activity: 35
Hello!
What about "Create a Yobit swap request"?
Because now I can't withdraw AMS from yobit to new wallet.

Swap request is just done.

Thanks for information.
copper member

copper member
Hello!

Swap request is just done.
Activity: 35
Hello!
Merit: 250

How can I swap my old AMS to the new wallet?

Just wait a little for me to release the swap form. Its where you can enter your new AMS addresses and get a old address to send your old AMS to. That form I already have, but I want to create a script that automatically sends you the new AMS. Dont worry it wont take long.

Ok, I can wait  Smiley
copper member

Just wait a little for me to release the swap form. Its where you can enter your new AMS addresses and get a old address to send your old AMS to. That form I already have, but I want to create a script that automatically sends you the new AMS. Dont worry it wont take long.
copper member
Mining software: https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi/releases/download/v1.3-multi/cpuminer-multi-rel1.3.zip
Solo mining example:
Code:
cpuminer-gw64-corei7.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:51020 -u username -p password -a xevan --no-getwork

amsterdamcoin.conf example:
Code:
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
I am very pleased the new Core V4 wallet has arrived!

The current development will surely effect the demand of the AmsterdamCoin and is
very positive for the long term.

Keep up the good work Kees!  Cool

The only way is up, the coin seems undervalued, but that will change in the near future.
Jump to: