Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 131. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
So it looks like there is a community effort to get this coin listed on Cryptopia. Not sure how that works. Anyone know how to get a coin on Cryptopia? Also, a slack invitation link would be great too Smiley

Not sure if it helps, but we now have our slack channel in the bitsend slack: https://bitsend.slack.com I know a few people that are involved in bitsend and was invited to host our channel there. Very friendly people there.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Thanks Dev,
Helemaal duidelijk👍
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
So it looks like there is a community effort to get this coin listed on Cryptopia. Not sure how that works. Anyone know how to get a coin on Cryptopia? Also, a slack invitation link would be great too Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Great news Smiley Have you ever considered getting this coin listed on Masternodes.pro website? It seems to be great exposure for Masternode coins Smiley I think that website and Cryptopia would be huge for AMS coin. Just an idea.

Great idea. Will submit for that website as well. Thanks!

Awesome. Have you guys already submitted for Cryptopia too?

They dare to ask 1.5 BTC for the listing, so sorry, but not at the moment.

Maybe the community would be interested in donating for Cryptopia listing? That is what happened with Pie coin and it worked out well Smiley Just a suggestion.

Maybe the community can figure out how to post a working link for slack?

I have looked very well in slack and it seems to me that public invitations are now only for paid subscribers. But I can be wrong.

I did have a look also and couldn't figure out how to do it.... The new wallet is nice btw, I look forward to setting up my masternode.
copper member
Another question. I save all my coins on yobit, coinex and nova but what i have to do with swap?or i have to do trade my coins with new amscoins??

You can keep them on the exchange. I will arrange the swap with them. Another option is to use our swap application that I will release asap.
Another question. I save all my coins on yobit, coinex and nova but what i have to do with swap?or i have to do trade my coins with new amscoins??
copper member

Great news Smiley Have you ever considered getting this coin listed on Masternodes.pro website? It seems to be great exposure for Masternode coins Smiley I think that website and Cryptopia would be huge for AMS coin. Just an idea.

Maybe the community would be interested in donating for Cryptopia listing? That is what happened with Pie coin and it worked out well Smiley Just a suggestion.

I have looked very well in slack and it seems to me that public invitations are now only for paid subscribers. But I can be wrong.
copper member
first i think we need something about information: facebook, twitter, how about the market after all this time?

I dont think we need that right now. We need solid products and after that marketing. This is long term project so we will do this step by step in the right order.
yes, but since you will trust in one product you need more infos about the product. ok, we have the white paper, but since the coin will be used on amsterdan for example, can be good know where/how will be used in the city.

Thats the wrong order my friend. First we need a decent product and then we need to market it. We have some road in front of us before it can be used for real in the stores.

+1

Where are we on the new wallet?

Its already released  Grin

Now working on the swap system
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
first i think we need something about information: facebook, twitter, how about the market after all this time?

I dont think we need that right now. We need solid products and after that marketing. This is long term project so we will do this step by step in the right order.
yes, but since you will trust in one product you need more infos about the product. ok, we have the white paper, but since the coin will be used on amsterdan for example, can be good know where/how will be used in the city.

Thats the wrong order my friend. First we need a decent product and then we need to market it. We have some road in front of us before it can be used for real in the stores.

+1

Where are we on the new wallet?
copper member

Yes please  Smiley that would be awesome!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 196

Amsterdam Coin has been added - no signup required Smiley

Code:
cpuminer-gw64-corei7.exe -a xevan stratum+tcp://brutum-pool.com:3069 -u  -p x

Brutum-Pool.com

Node for wallet
Code:
addnode=brutum-pool.com

The payout has been tested, if you encounter any issues feel free to DM me
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
my first amsterdamcoins i got from airdrop earlier and after that i buyed enough to run a masternode around 100 sat

keeping them for sure , i live near amsterdam and i absolute wanna pay in amsterdam with amsterdamcoin

i think good work is on this coin
ok what is total supply of Amscoin.?
copper member
on the site of AMS 84 million coins are available but on coinmarketcap total Supply
16,803,707 AMS???
Which one is correct?

None of them are up to date. I will take care of that.
copper member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

on the site of AMS 84 million coins are available but on coinmarketcap total Supply
16,803,707 AMS???
Which one is correct?
Jump to: