Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 147. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
I'm tryng to sync the wallet but it's very slow and after 3 days online it remains about 9 days behind...
I have already added nodes to the configuration file. How can I fix the problem?
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
What is normal these day's?

We will soon see what the real value of AmsterdamCoin is, you decide...

Yes. We as holders of AMS decide what its value would be in the future. Considering that it has great features, upon many which are adopted from Dash, I could see a bright future for Amsterdamcoin.

I've just made my first investment into it, and will look further to continue doing so as I believe in its future that it would be very valuable. Its current total supply is limited which may soon reflect high price movements in the upcoming months or years.

Nevertheless, I hope that there would be more exciting things to come during the year for AMS. Just my opinion.  Smiley
I understand the 100,000 AMS for a masternode and thr 0.25 btc cost.
But what is the reward for the owner of the masternode to build them ?
Only the PoS for 100,000 AMS ? No, with my simple wallet I'll have the same PoS.

Then, where is the return for a masternode ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 92
i still got my coins. what can the community do to advance AMS?

the MN and darksend functions are pretty nice btw

Just go and collect more cheap coins before some good news will be released.
This is a potential coin with masternode and darksend functions with cheapest price at this time. what do you expect ?

I agree with you. It's too cheap to collect 100,000coins (around 0.25btc)for one masternode .
This AMS functions are the same as Dash functions but the price is so low. It will be a smart choice if buying and holding for long-term preriod

Yes, it sounds interesting. I also like this coin .
Perhaps this is a good choice for who has got a bit money to invest a masternode for the future.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
What is normal these day's?

We will soon see what the real value of AmsterdamCoin is, you decide...

Yes. We as holders of AMS decide what its value would be in the future. Considering that it has great features, upon many which are adopted from Dash, I could see a bright future for Amsterdamcoin.

I've just made my first investment into it, and will look further to continue doing so as I believe in its future that it would be very valuable. Its current total supply is limited which may soon reflect high price movements in the upcoming months or years.

Nevertheless, I hope that there would be more exciting things to come during the year for AMS. Just my opinion.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
No news about a spreadsheet for the signature campaign management !
Why ?

AMS : the first SCAM bounty ;-) ?

Such a scam  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
No news about a spreadsheet for the signature campaign management !
Why ?

AMS : the first SCAM bounty ;-) ?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

This is a potential coin with masternode and darksend functions with cheapest price at this time. what do you expect ?

I agree with you. It's too cheap to collect 100,000coins (around 0.25btc)for one masternode .
This AMS functions are the same as Dash functions but the price is so low. It will be a smart choice if buying and holding for long-term preriod
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

copper member
Look at what i have found out:

Does this wallet look familiar to you? Yes?

Look at when this coin was created: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntxtransfer-bittrex-multipool-android-powpostor-mn-stealth-1150229
And AMS? 3 days later...

Now look at how transfer coin ended before the takeover: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12638158

"Because the dev is same as ratecoin and others.."

draw your own conclusions from this...

get real guys, wallet resembliness does not mean any thing, its an alticoin, the wallet design is equally the same as pioneershare and many more,
get serious

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12161099

Totally a coincidence.
#getreal

PLEASE BE CAREFULL GUYS

Wow! I am caught LOL  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Yes, we will be very careful   Wink
Activity: 251
🌟
Look at what i have found out:

Does this wallet look familiar to you? Yes?

Look at when this coin was created: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntxtransfer-bittrex-multipool-android-powpostor-mn-stealth-1150229
And AMS? 3 days later...

Now look at how transfer coin ended before the takeover: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12638158

"Because the dev is same as ratecoin and others.."

draw your own conclusions from this...

get real guys, wallet resembliness does not mean any thing, its an alticoin, the wallet design is equally the same as pioneershare and many more,
get serious

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12161099

Totally a coincidence.
#getreal

PLEASE BE CAREFULL GUYS

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hello dev, do you have any plan to push back amsteradmcoin prices back to previously?

Not sure why but i think due to the bounty airdrop a lot of people dump it :/

Let people drop, more coins will come from strong hands.
NLG has been a huge success, and hopefully the AMS will be similar.

Thanks to the airdrop dumpers I can buy some cheap coins. we should keep patient to buy cheap coins from the dumpers.
This is a potential coin but I will not buy AMS coins with high price at this time .

High prices at this time?? it's as low as shit and will only get higher

You should wait for a while and some airdrop hunters will dump it for you then you can get a cheaper coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Supercool, boys. Gefeliciteerd met dit project! (translating to: Congratulations with this project, in Dutch)

Looks very professional. How come it has not gone off to the moon despite being a two year project if I'm not mistaken? Is there something changing that will help taking off? I'm sorry if these questions have been answered before but 90 pages, is more then I can read at this moment.

Nogmaals congratulations and I will keep an eye on this project!

copper member
Guys ,,,. I asked withdraw ams yobit delay or not ?

Can someone please tell me if there is an delay for withdrawals at Yobit?

The above is the appropriate way to ask people about an delay.
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
Guys ,,,. I asked withdraw ams yobit delay or not ?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hello dev, do you have any plan to push back amsteradmcoin prices back to previously?

Thanks to the airdrop dumpers I can buy some cheap coins. we should keep patient to buy cheap coins from the dumpers.
This is a potential coin but I will not buy AMS coins with high price at this time .

High prices at this time?? it's as low as shit and will only get higher
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

Activity: 381

Better tell me: are you planning to revive the BreakCoin?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10

I have a feeling that you're right :-)
Jump to: