Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 143. (Read 272300 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Damn the sync is slow, like 3hrs gone and only a few thousand blocks. Dev, you need to find a way how to make it faster or some lightweight wallet..
edit: the wallet gets stuck on syncing pretty often, and only a restart of wallet helps with that.. like every hour or so.. really needs a fix

as ive mentioned so many times before ...

and been attacked by the 'dev' for 'bitching' about it without fixing it myself ( as if i know how to ) ...

the cause tho - is the orphan blocks that clog the sync / blockchain download and bring it to a halt ...

IF the cause of that can be found - a fix can be found ...

but hey - im 'just' a user of the coin ... right? ...

#crysx
Damn the sync is slow, like 3hrs gone and only a few thousand blocks. Dev, you need to find a way how to make it faster or some lightweight wallet..
edit: the wallet gets stuck on syncing pretty often, and only a restart of wallet helps with that.. like every hour or so.. really needs a fix

and been attacked by the 'dev' for 'bitching' about it without fixing it myself ( as if i know how to ) ...

the cause tho - is the orphan blocks that clog the sync / blockchain download and bring it to a halt ...

#crysx
Hi Chrysophylax,

You were absolutely right when it comes to orphan blocks. You also said that the RPC interface is broken. Thats where we still disagree.

I dont see any other solution then to take a solid codebase and do a swap.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx
copper member

I am working on this problem. It is a very difficult problem to solve. Behind the scenes I tried everthing.

Maybe we will swap to a steady code base like Dash. It does not contain PoS, but its rock solid.

or swapping to waves or eth assets Huh is this an idea too ?

I dont feel much for that anymore. It will be yet another token. AmsterdamCoin must have its own chain and wallet. It must be authentic.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

I am working on this problem. It is a very difficult problem to solve. Behind the scenes I tried everthing.

Maybe we will swap to a steady code base like Dash. It does not contain PoS, but its rock solid.

or swapping to waves or eth assets Huh is this an idea too ?
copper member

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
didnt follow for a while,

how is the developments going ??

i still hodl on my ams Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
legendary
get this when I try to compile on ubuntu.. anybody can help me?

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgmp
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [amsterdamcoind] Error 1

make sure you have the development libraries installed ...

in fedora 25 x64 ( you will have to figure out ubuntu ) - it is this ...

Code:
gmp-c++.x86_64                1:6.1.1-1.fc25             @fedora      
gmp-devel.x86_64              1:6.1.1-1.fc25             @fedora

hope this helps ...

#crysx

try
Code:
sudo apt-get install libgmp-dev

tanx bumba ...

get me on skype please mate - need to chat about what we discussed earlier ...

sent a pm anyway ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

Code:

hope this helps ...

#crysx

try
Code:
sudo apt-get install libgmp-dev
legendary

Code:

hope this helps ...

#crysx
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 148
What could be the problem?
I start the purse. Connections are. Traffic is. 100-200 blocks are synchronized and that's it.

Like I told you. You pressed the darksend mix button and interuped the process. You lost your 4 dollar. Such a disaster  Shocked

So the darksend function is just a hoax?

No you should read the explaining text when you hover the darksend button. It says that if you interupt the darksend mixing process you might lose your money. Nothing hoax just your own fault.

The veiled fraud
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Hello, is it true that those days ago occurred an airdrop? Are there other ways to get AMS? Will there be other campaigns? Is the signature campaign still running? Or not? Cheesy
copper member

Like I told you. You pressed the darksend mix button and interuped the process. You lost your 4 dollar. Such a disaster  Shocked

No you should read the explaining text when you hover the darksend button. It says that if you interupt the darksend mixing process you might lose your money. Nothing hoax just your own fault.

copper member

Then you lost them I guess. When you end darksend mixing in the middle of the process the chances are that you lose your coins. Thats what happened here.

What means lost? How can this happen at all? In what or in whom is the cause?

Then you lost them I guess. When you end darksend mixing in the middle of the process the chances are that you lose your coins. Thats what happened here.

What means lost? How can this happen at all? In what or in whom is the cause?
copper member

Jump to: