Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APT] Aptcoin★ASIC Resistant Scrypt In-Motion(NM) w/Aptcurve Retargeting - page 17. (Read 56727 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
speed   1.5  k/hash   on 4 threds   it  is good or no   Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Aptcoin 0.9.0.1 binaries posted. Please reference OP for the new wallet.

Love the wallet improvements!

www.pumpmycoin.com
 last block gen 2 hours ago  !!!    get me file  with block   pls !!!  
www.pumpmycoin.com
stuck in the 1755 blocks   help!!!  what me do??? Embarrassed
Activity: 53
Aptcoin 0.9.0.1 binaries posted. Please reference OP for the new wallet.
Activity: 30
Look like the MEGA link to download Windows wallet is not working. Download don't start...
i can't download too anyway it won't be worth mining you know difficulty will be high
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Look like the MEGA link to download Windows wallet is not working. Download don't start...
Activity: 7
out of sync,processed 1743 blocks of transaction history.

Yes, same problem  Huh

Also stuck in the 1743 blocks

We are at 1745

Until the difficulty re-adjusts, we may have some stuck blocks for a little bit.  Hang in there!  Again, a large number of miners left us at an awkward time, but we'll mine through this and things will adjust.

Also, I have a "sort of" working cpuminer-apt port that hashes using getwork (for solo mining or old style pools), but it needs stratum testing.  If you're still up for it, would you mind sending me some information about your pool (either here or PM) so that we can test against it?   We're hoping to have that in the github in the next day or two.

Getting a pool online should help resolve this situation as well.
Activity: 37
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Yes, same problem  Huh

Also stuck in the 1743 blocks
Activity: 615
Merit: 500

Yes, same problem  Huh
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
What is the current networkhashrate and difficulty looking like for today?
Node in question, not in the past been synchronized
my wallets stuck at block 1743 too
My cards in 1743
new win-qt!!!!

A new wallet isn't the answer.  We're all hashing the same block at the moment, but it's taking longer than expected for a few reasons.  The biggest reason is that it seems the number of miners has dropped significantly and left the rest of us at a higher difficulty.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
My cards in 1743
new win-qt!!!!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Hi,

Block Reward ?
Any pools ?

Thx.

Block Reward= 42 Apt

I am in the process of setting up one, with modified stratum code, and custom hash algo. But for that we also need external cpu miners. Will see if I can get one working.

Is there a bounty for any of this?

Ok, so my modified stratum also adds the "nfactor" value to the stratum information (after clean_jobs) - I just need a CPU miner to implement this additional check.

The thing I am stuck on is that the normal cpuminer send the "midstate" to the scrypt function - but there is no midstate parameter that I can see on the aptcoin one?

We are currently working on a modified cpuminer.  We will post it to github as soon as we get it working.  At the moment, we're only testing the getwork support, so if you're willing to help us test the stratum support, that would be appreciated.

No problem.
Pages:
Jump to: