Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APT] Aptcoin★ASIC Resistant Scrypt In-Motion(NM) w/Aptcurve Retargeting - page 19. (Read 56728 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Thanks for the tip. Didn't get your error though, I'm getting this:
make: *** No rule to make target `build/miningpage.moc', needed by `build/miningpage.o'.  Stop.

and I think thats as far as I am gonna mess with this

Thanks for reporting this, we've updated the github to address this issue.
Ok so now it passed that error but i got another mentioning once_atomic somewhere on boost folder being undefined... i cant copy paste right now...

We haven't seen this error.  You're on the latest github source and building on Linux?  Are you trying to build the daemon alone or the QT wallet?  Can you remove your tree and start over and paste any error you're seeing when you get a chance?  Several of our machines are debian based and we are able to cleanly build both QT and the daemon on there.  What distro are you using?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Ok so now it passed that error but i got another mentioning once_atomic somewhere on boost folder being undefined... i cant copy paste right now...
legendary
Activity: 1612
How do you get mining stats from wallet?
click on help then debug window then goto console and type "getmininginfo"
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
How do you get mining stats from wallet?
legendary
getmonero.org
We've added another node and increased the number of connections of each, since they were at capacity.  For those affected, connection problems to the nodes should no longer be an issue.

wont compile on linux. check the thread... it is asking about laqua or something...

This was fixed a while ago.  Give it a go, or download a binary.

I tried again and i had the same problem. I will retry now. But still you havent uploaded a linux binary...
We've added another node and increased the number of connections of each, since they were at capacity.  For those affected, connection problems to the nodes should no longer be an issue.

wont compile on linux. check the thread... it is asking about laqua or something...

This was fixed a while ago.  Give it a go, or download a binary.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
this coin looked good,
but you're gonna have to do relaunch with
- working source
- Windows And linux wallet at launch
- 2-3 Pools at launch
- a whole lot of popcorn
and not a newbie lol
damn that is a good looking coin

relaunch
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

{
"blocks" : 1245,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.22786223,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 7,
"hashespersec" : 36379,
"networkhashps" : 7697934,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Angry Angry Angry Angry
legendary
getmonero.org

Activity: 712
Wallet is not running on OSX Mavericks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Its apt that nodes are not working
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Thanks for the wallets.  Now we just need working nodes...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Skol!
Wallets have been updated. OSX and Windows wallet released. Please see the original post for all wallets.

launch time:   
[ANN][APT] Aptcoin - Scrypt In-Motion(NM) | New ASIC Resistant Algorithm
12:51 AM

Wallet time:
07:37 AM

That was fast. How about a relaunch dev?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Activity: 714
Skol!
good coin

You act like a " buy likes or comments" on Facebook company.
legendary
getmonero.org
Wallets have been updated. OSX and Windows wallet released. Please see the original post for all wallets.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
what algo is that? we have too many modified scrypt already, why bringing a new one......

Just scrypt-N.Nothing new!

lol really?, another troll dev with his fancy name algo

Another scam attempt by a newbie developer.

First you should provide proof of yours as developer(PoD),  otherwise a scam attempt

Discourage these scam attempt by not mining the coins from Newbie dev without a proof of Dev or fall in trap again.
Pages:
Jump to: