Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APT] Aptcoin★ASIC Resistant Scrypt In-Motion(NM) w/Aptcurve Retargeting - page 8. (Read 56720 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
I think I just want an exchange (a real one)  Grin
Well what do you consider a real exchange mate? Just curious as to what your ideas are to finding an exchange?Huh

For me a good exchange is one that had no problem of fraud until now (fox ex : bittrex, poloniex, ccex...)

I'm just a simple user, I know that without website or many users to promote the coin it's a dead one, but I do not have the skills to create this website, I can just promote this coin as a user through of my posts on forums. I also support the network with my wallet opened h24  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Well what do you consider a real exchange mate? Just curious as to what your ideas are to finding an exchange?Huh
You know if this coin has a working blockexplorer and a good community behind it then if a website was created for it we could submit it for voting on Cryptopia to get listed there for trading folks Smiley That would be a good place for this coin to be and get traded Cheesy Let me know what you guys think Cheesy
The coin works perfectly fine I just believe that it doesn't have a Dev behind it anymore so there really isn't anyone looking to get it added to an exchange but I'm sure if there is enough interest and people start promoting the coin that it could get listed onto an exchange Cheesy Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Nice to see that this coin is not dead  Smiley

With this block explorer it should be easier to find an exchange no ? and where is the dev ?
I think the Dev is gone to be honest but it would kick ass to maybe get a website and a block explorer set up for this coin and get it moving again because I've been mining it for a while now and I am able to hit blocks so wouldn't mind finding somewhere to trade this gem Cheesy Cheers
Nice to see that this coin is not dead  Smiley

With this block explorer it should be easier to find an exchange no ? and where is the dev ?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Block explorer

http://45.32.67.42

Nice work mate block explorer up and running  Smiley

It's not my work.  I used some open source software provided by dreamwatcher for the block explorer  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-source-cce-40-block-explorer-1088291

Activity: 252
Activity: 176
Why has this coin been abandoned? It's great for people who don't have huge mining rigs to actually still be able to mine coins and get rewards from CPU mining!! Please Dev of this coin don't give up and comeback and let's get this coin put onto an exchange because I like it Smiley Cheers

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fantom-cpu-mineable-darksend-masternode-tori2p-smp-releasing-sn-1219043 - CPU Mineable
Ya but how far along is it already through the POW? I'm just curious
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why has this coin been abandoned? It's great for people who don't have huge mining rigs to actually still be able to mine coins and get rewards from CPU mining!! Please Dev of this coin don't give up and comeback and let's get this coin put onto an exchange because I like it Smiley Cheers

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fantom-cpu-mineable-darksend-masternode-tori2p-smp-releasing-sn-1219043 - CPU Mineable
Yes I definitely know for a fact that there have been a couple more people who have picked Aptcoin up and started mining this coin again because I haven't been hitting blocks as often as usual but that's okay that's a good thing in my eyes Smiley Let's just hope someone can contact the Dev and maybe we can fire this coin back up and get it going again and get this puppy listed onto an exchange Cheesy That would be an alright thing to have happen Wink Cheers
Activity: 252
Does anyone still mine this coin? I started too and then my wallet stopped syncing but I still have a connection so if anyone else has this wallet could they start them up again and lets get this coin back on track Smiley Cheers

I remember this coin.  I still have some that I mined.  

I just synced up with the nodes that were provided by oldcoinguru and my balance was still there.  I mined a few blocks as well.  There are many coins that have been around for awhile with loyal followings keeping the blockchains going.
Ya that's what I found weird is this coin still works perfectly fine I already mined a few thousand and have got some other people interested into this coin so where is the Dev of it and maybe we can work on getting this puppy listed somewhere Cheesy Cheers

I think the dev is gone.  

Sent a message and haven't heard a response.

Last Active:   February 07, 2015, 10:27:31 AM

Hmmm weird well I can't see why he would just up and abandon a perfectly good working coin lol But maybe someone else could take over this coin and get it up and running again Smiley I mean we are only at block 75k roughly so there is still lots of Aptcoins to go around for everyone Cheesy Cheers

I am still mining to thanks to @NoobKidOnTheBlock Smiley I also think some body should pick up where the Dev left off if he/she isn't working on it any more. Its a real Good coin easy mineable for any1. If there was a pool i would mine there too getting listed on a exchange would be great Smiley
Does anyone still mine this coin? I started too and then my wallet stopped syncing but I still have a connection so if anyone else has this wallet could they start them up again and lets get this coin back on track Smiley Cheers

I just synced up with the nodes that were provided by oldcoinguru and my balance was still there.  I mined a few blocks as well.  There are many coins that have been around for awhile with loyal followings keeping the blockchains going.
Ya that's what I found weird is this coin still works perfectly fine I already mined a few thousand and have got some other people interested into this coin so where is the Dev of it and maybe we can work on getting this puppy listed somewhere Cheesy Cheers

I think the dev is gone.  

Hmmm weird well I can't see why he would just up and abandon a perfectly good working coin lol But maybe someone else could take over this coin and get it up and running again Smiley I mean we are only at block 75k roughly so there is still lots of Aptcoins to go around for everyone Cheesy Cheers
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

I think the dev is gone.  

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: