Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APT] Aptcoin★ASIC Resistant Scrypt In-Motion(NM) w/Aptcurve Retargeting - page 11. (Read 56737 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
So I have not been able to find a block recently, its been like 48 hours and I have not gotten one yet
blocks are hashing fine, what is your current setup?
I'm just mining on my macbook
Does it say you are connected to peers? Are you synced?
Activity: 25
So I have not been able to find a block recently, its been like 48 hours and I have not gotten one yet
I'm just mining on my macbook
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
What is the block reward for this coin?

Thanks
They need to contact https://minergate.com/a/b38caf2be4ad8621  This would raise the coin's value I would think considerably considering this software is 1 click cpu mining.
BTW. The coin and wallet look good from the 3 months of its release. Your doing a great job DEV with the improvemets made to them. They should be a good market for this coin I'm lucky to find 2 blocks per day with a i7. That's just 84 coins. That shouldn't have a small price considering it will take 30 years to mine the 42 mil coins. I think that it should at least be selling at 1k to 1.5k sats per.

Just my thoughts: You can tell that its not one and overwith. The dev has actually rode out this coin, made major improvments to the QT as well as to ws design. If this was gonna be a in and gone, they would have been a ipo or ico or something. This was a fair launch and fair coin by my standards I think. But like I said, its just my thoughts. Everyone has theirs.

Remember, the coins is only what you, the community, make it to be.
I hear that, s for the hashrate it still looks like its being mined pretty consistently from launch, which is always a good thing, lets see how this picks up ion the upcoming weeks  Grin
BTW. The coin and wallet look good from the 3 months of its release. Your doing a great job DEV with the improvemets made to them. They should be a good market for this coin I'm lucky to find 2 blocks per day with a i7. That's just 84 coins. That shouldn't have a small price considering it will take 30 years to mine the 42 mil coins. I think that it should at least be selling at 1k to 1.5k sats per.

Just my thoughts: You can tell that its not one and overwith. The dev has actually rode out this coin, made major improvments to the QT as well as to ws design. If this was gonna be a in and gone, they would have been a ipo or ico or something. This was a fair launch and fair coin by my standards I think. But like I said, its just my thoughts. Everyone has theirs.

Remember, the coins is only what you, the community, make it to be.
Selling for 2k sats on Cryptex.  Huh
What is the block time? How long should it take between blocks? is it like an average or is it pretty regular?  (besides the weird ones)

The block time is not regular, this is the reason for the discussion on the re targeting algorithm. Currently I am not sure what they average but it was around 5. ideally these coins could adjust per change in the N factor so the whole block time is predictable. Although I am not sure if the time is evening out over the long run but I believe it is

Okay thanks for clarifying
Maybe Poloniex will be good.
They are usually keen on adding coins with innovation.
That would be good, I remember them being big on cool coins like HUC and such
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Maybe Poloniex will be good.
They are usually keen on adding coins with innovation.
Are any exchanges looking to pick this coin up?

I know I have been emailing and tweeting exchanges, if you want it to work contact some and express some interest. Bittrex would probably be the best exchange to get on at this point. Anyone have any connections there?
Activity: 4
Are any exchanges looking to pick this coin up?
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
it seems the coin was dead Cry
So I was reading the white paper and realized that the best way of explaining this kind of stuff is with an infographic or something, so after a decent bit of procrastinating my other work I created this.
Not sure if it truly explains the coin but I would like some feedback.

I should probably clarify, the number represent the N block numbers, the square in the asic is the N block the asic is made for

Uhm... just pointing out the obvious here.
If you need to explain it, it probably isn't too good.

sure, is there things I could do to make this more clear? Your right though, as it is its not really telling the full story
Activity: 154
So I was reading the white paper and realized that the best way of explaining this kind of stuff is with an infographic or something, so after a decent bit of procrastinating my other work I created this.

I should probably clarify, the number represent the N block numbers, the square in the asic is the N block the asic is made for

Uhm... just pointing out the obvious here.
If you need to explain it, it probably isn't too good.

Pages:
Jump to: