Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APT] Aptcoin★ASIC Resistant Scrypt In-Motion(NM) w/Aptcurve Retargeting - page 9. (Read 56720 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Does anyone still mine this coin? I started too and then my wallet stopped syncing but I still have a connection so if anyone else has this wallet could they start them up again and lets get this coin back on track Smiley Cheers
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Why has this coin been abandoned? It's great for people who don't have huge mining rigs to actually still be able to mine coins and get rewards from CPU mining!! Please Dev of this coin don't give up and comeback and let's get this coin put onto an exchange because I like it Smiley Cheers
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
This coin looks like it's still alive.

CPU only.

addnode=45.32.67.42
addnode=108.61.194.182
Activity: 34
If people are interested we should start a pool to bay the 3btc to get fetured, ill pledge .5 BTC
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
If many people ask to a big exchange (like bittrex) to add the coin, is there a chance it works ?

Yes! If people ask thats how they decide, send them an email or tweet them and request

Bittrex also lets people to pay to add a coin. They say they are taking payment for something else but it's really to get a coin on the exchange.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
If many people ask to a big exchange (like bittrex) to add the coin, is there a chance it works ?

Yes! If people ask thats how they decide, send them an email or tweet them and request
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
So this coin is good, the concept is rock solid but there are three key ingredients that are missing, all of which can be fixed,

1) This coin has the ability to be set up on a pool. The devs have put up the code on github, someone who runs a pool could set this up fairly easily.

2) There is no GPU miner for this coin. Its doable and there is a bounty I know. There was some work a while back but idk the status on that one. But that would allow more people to mine, also greater centralization or wider distribution to the mining community, depending on how you view the issue.

3)There are no reputable exchanges which use this coin. Honestly I see no reason why its not. I think once these proplems are remidied this coin will have a solid place in the market
Activity: 53
What's the status of this coin?

Is there any chance of life?

Some of the devs are still here and we're watching and securing the network.  The community hasn't yet formed, or have seemingly moved on to other coins, so it's hard to gauge the interest levels.  We're still behind the Scrypt-NM proof of work algorithm and think others will realize the potential at some point in the future.
Activity: 9
What's the status of this coin?

Is there any chance of life?
Activity: 31
still no exchange ?? really a weak team
Activity: 4
so is anyone still here?
toooo difficult to mine~~~~ Smiley

This coin is dead!

Coins Minted:
 0 APT

Block Count:

Difficulty:

Node Availability:
Dead ()

I think this is your settings. it works on mine
Activity: 5

This coin is dead!

Coins Minted:
 0 APT

Block Count:

Difficulty:

Node Availability:
Dead ()
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Looks interesting. What other coins are similar?
Pages:
Jump to: