Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || A New Begining || UPDATE YOUR WALLET || - page 24. (Read 59490 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
So how is it going with sha256 pool?
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
If you need any testers for the auxpow release, let me know.

This still applies too......
Activity: 227
My sincere apologies for not being around of late.

I have been a little indisposed,
Mainly health more than anything really.

But Thanks to Protonn for all his help, things would not have been going as well as it is otherwise.

We may be on the verge of a breakthrough soon, but we will be fully testing everything this time around.

so bear with us a little longer.

Again thank you Protonn, your a star :-)

Crypt
So how is it looking with sha pool? Any approx date?

I'm working out a few bugs and hoping to start testing AUXPOW within the next few days. I've been doing a lot of testing on my own, but don't have the resources for AUXPOW testing. Cryptcollector has been incapacitated with personal, and internet issues. He's hoping to be back with us the next few days so we can begin testing on a bigger scale (he has some pools we can use for AUXPOW.)

Ok, good news. Fingers cross..
Activity: 248

I'm working out a few bugs and hoping to start testing AUXPOW within the next few days. I've been doing a lot of testing on my own, but don't have the resources for AUXPOW testing. Cryptcollector has been incapacitated with personal, and internet issues. He's hoping to be back with us the next few days so we can begin testing on a bigger scale (he has some pools we can use for AUXPOW.)

Does anyone object to 45 seconds blocks for faster confirmations?

What is it now & what are the pros/cons of changing it?

Now it's 32 seconds. It was supposed to be changed to 60. In testing it feels like 60 is a bit slow to confirm. 32 just seems like a little too much (2500 blocks per day on average.) 45 seems like a good median.

What is it now & what are the pros/cons of changing it?
I'm not against it, but think it would be better to get the original idea up & running first - the x11 could be added/enabled later if there is a demand for it?

I think that's a good idea since there doesn't seem to be much demand for it.
I'm not against it, but think it would be better to get the original idea up & running first - the x11 could be added/enabled later if there is a demand for it?
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Is there anyone that would like to see X11 enabled? It's already in the code (but disabled.) We can either remove it, or enable it.
Any progress with sha256 mining? The only pool is gone from today..

I've just discovered a fix that looks very promising. We'll be doing a lot of testing over the next few days. Scrypt and SHA appear to be on their own diff, and block time seems to be stable. We'll need to put more hash rate on it, and examine logs etc...Lots more testing. More to follow (hopefully) soon.

Well that is great. Thank you and waiting for more news...

I've just discovered a fix that looks very promising. We'll be doing a lot of testing over the next few days. Scrypt and SHA appear to be on their own diff, and block time seems to be stable. We'll need to put more hash rate on it, and examine logs etc...Lots more testing. More to follow (hopefully) soon.
Added to my pool
http://91.240.86.243/
0.5% pool fee
Dead for about 1 hour not able to connect.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Any working exchange? Cryptopia has nothing.

looks like cryptopia and coinexchange.io for now. I see orders on each site.
Any working exchange? Cryptopia has nothing.
Best bet would have been for you to fork from Unitus and swap out the algorithms.

Ahmed

It seems that Unitus & now XMY are suffering from the same issue regarding merge mining:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15638371

So that's NMC, SYS, ARG, UNITUS & XMY that are now broken with merge mining since they updated their code....what's the story? If every merge mined coin updated their code this way - there would be no merged mined coins to merge mine!

We have a version in testing right now. Thanks for pointing this out.
Best bet would have been for you to fork from Unitus and swap out the algorithms.

Ahmed

It seems that Unitus & now XMY are suffering from the same issue regarding merge mining:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15638371

So that's NMC, SYS, ARG, UNITUS & XMY that are now broken with merge mining since they updated their code....what's the story? If every merge mined coin updated their code this way - there would be no merged mined coins to merge mine!
Pages:
Jump to: