Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 2. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Does anyone know where to find the current circulating supply? Limits/parameters
Digitalprice.io is a great place to trade, Market's getting exciting again
And when will the exchange yobit.net? as I understand it now bidding only on digitalprice.io?
I'm not sure when yobit will enlist the coin, but be cautious using yobit.net... I have noticed before that yobit may "scrape off" some of your balances if you hold a large sum... Just use caution with yobit, my concern.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
And when will the exchange yobit.net? as I understand it now bidding only on digitalprice.io?
Activity: 59
Hello, all the discord invite links seem to be expired. Can someone provide a valid invite please?
Hi. Of course. I generated a new link: https://discord.gg/HYGkCRY
Activity: 255
Merit: 102
uBlock.it Admin
Hello, all the discord invite links seem to be expired. Can someone provide a valid invite please?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Hi devs. The rewards in the bounty spreadsheet are not being updated. Plz check it.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
There is now less than 5 days left of the SonoX exchange prelisting vote.
Top 15 gets listed with our premium listing package for free.
There is still plenty of room for projects to gain enough votes to get into top 15 so you better hurry.

Vote now on https://sonox.io/ and secure your spot on our new exchange!
Top 3 projects will receive a prize in SONO.
Post a screenshot of you voting as a reply on our twitter and enter our giveaway!
https://twitter.com/SonoProject
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
What period of time do you allocate to start the first products for corporate customers? I'm talking about the time after the stages presented now in the roadmap.
Now it is difficult for them to define. I understand this, because the popularity of the coin on the exchange can affect the speed of development. I hope we will see a review of the products already this year.
I'll be waiting for the development news. After all, they can significantly change the opinion of investors and the coin will become popular. But as long as I take part in the Bounty campaign. This is a great way to get a profit in the future.

Development is what this is all about. With the development comes either the success or the failure of a coin. If there is no progress in development other coins will become the superior options.
Now the team continues to show their achievements. I think we will see interesting events after the launch of the coin to exchange. Now I think the community can help the project get popular.

I hope that there is more to come for this project than just an exchange listing and some price volatility. They hopefully build real stuff people can use.

I wonder which companies are going to use this when giants like microsoft and such are building blockchains as well. I believe the projects that are going to survive are the ones that build something that others cant. 95% of the current businesses in blockchain will be gone in 5-10 years like we saw in the internet bubble
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Hello,

Asofe was added to the voting list of https://safe.trade/

Check out the voting list here  and the how it works section https://vote.safe.trade/
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
What period of time do you allocate to start the first products for corporate customers? I'm talking about the time after the stages presented now in the roadmap.
Now it is difficult for them to define. I understand this, because the popularity of the coin on the exchange can affect the speed of development. I hope we will see a review of the products already this year.
I'll be waiting for the development news. After all, they can significantly change the opinion of investors and the coin will become popular. But as long as I take part in the Bounty campaign. This is a great way to get a profit in the future.

Development is what this is all about. With the development comes either the success or the failure of a coin. If there is no progress in development other coins will become the superior options.
Now the team continues to show their achievements. I think we will see interesting events after the launch of the coin to exchange. Now I think the community can help the project get popular.

I hope that there is more to come for this project than just an exchange listing and some price volatility. They hopefully build real stuff people can use.
Activity: 125
Partners are important for product development in the early stages. Are there any new partnership agreements at this stage of network development?
Activity: 141
The privacy of the transfer of information and transactions now ranks first among the necessary opportunities in the world of blockchain. I think that this mechanism will help the project achieve rapid popularity.
Activity: 136
Now is a great time to get a profit for miners. The complexity of the network is still not high. Good luck, Dev. I think that soon you will become very popular.
Activity: 140
The technology that the development team will use for their projects seems to me to be very relevant for the corporate sector. I think I can get a good profit from participating in the AirDrop campaign. Thank you.
The team's plan to develop its blockchain is now clear. I am sure that the popularity of the project will bring the possibilities of the technologies they use.
I have studied the description of the application of zk-SNARKs .  This technology can be successful and bring many customers into this network. I already see the perspective.
Yes, but until the network completes its development and starts actively searching for partners and other participants, it is early to talk about the success of such technology.
Activity: 141
The technology that the development team will use for their projects seems to me to be very relevant for the corporate sector. I think I can get a good profit from participating in the AirDrop campaign. Thank you.
The team's plan to develop its blockchain is now clear. I am sure that the popularity of the project will bring the possibilities of the technologies they use.
I have studied the description of the application of zk-SNARKs .  This technology can be successful and bring many customers into this network. I already see the perspective.
Activity: 140
I expect this business will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck DEVs!
The sale of ICO for new projects is not currently underway. So you should wait for more accurate information about the next steps of the team.
Now we can say that product development will take place this year. I'm glad to know that the team has a quick plan for the project.
Activity: 83
If the team can attract developers with ideas for different business sectors, the platform will expand very quickly. Good luck. I'm happy to hold your development.
The team's plans are of great scale. If the team can create all of their projects, then for the first members of the community the profit will be maximum.
Activity: 146
How do you assess your success in attracting members of your community? I would like to learn about the successes in this matter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: