Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 5. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
the project and technology are good, no doubt, but my question is whether its necessary. Couldn't litecoin for example be the cryptocurrency for the corporate sector?
I too am looking for the answer to this question. Study of data about the project I did not  receive  a full response. So I hope that the team will be able to explain all the intricacies of creating coin.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I want to get acquainted with your project. Still have questions about the possibilities and prospects in the future. But the concept is interesting to me.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Zcash has excellent technical ability to implement many projects. I think that the application of zk-SNARKs can guarantee confidentiality for all users Asofe.
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
the project and technology are good, no doubt, but my question is whether its necessary. Couldn't litecoin for example be the cryptocurrency for the corporate sector?
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I like the ideas offered by the project. Now I see the excellent work. I wish for the command of a large number of followers. I'm with you.
Activity: 107
Specialized networks can be profitable, if they will be a great number of participants. For the corporate sector now I have not seen such proposals. I think that projects in this network can bring good profits.
Activity: 364
The rapid development of the project affects the opinion of investors. What have you planned to develop this year?
The roadmap adds new stages of development as they become available. I think we should wait for this description to be updated. Now there is a plan to create messenger for corporate clients.
To continue the good work, I believe that the team is worth to finalize the establishment of all mechanisms of the proper functioning of the network. After this work would be faster. This is my opinion.
I agree with your opinion. I think that the sale of coins on the еxchange will encourage new members to join the development. On this, I think that team can go on the proposed road map and we get excellent network for work already this year.
Activity: 434
The rapid development of the project affects the opinion of investors. What have you planned to develop this year?
The roadmap adds new stages of development as they become available. I think we should wait for this description to be updated. Now there is a plan to create messenger for corporate clients.
To continue the good work, I believe that the team is worth to finalize the establishment of all mechanisms of the proper functioning of the network. After this work would be faster. This is my opinion.
Activity: 308
Cool. Now is a great moment for mining. I hope that participation will bring me profit. I wish all successful work with the project.
Activity: 336
Network bandwidth is very important to increase the number of users. I hope that all of the proposed benefits of Asofe will attract a large number of applications. And the coin will be a success.
I've only read about own products for the corporate sector. But I think that this network can be useful for other participants of ICO market who work in this sector.
There is still time for a full review of the products, as the team has not completed the technical development of the project. But it makes sense to attract ready made products to work with Asofe, so that the coin does not lose value in the period of development of its ideas.
This would be an excellent use of the network with such technical capabilities. I think the team is considering different variants of cooperation, and we will soon learn about it.
Activity: 252
Companies that work in the world market and have a very extensive network of offices can become great consumers for your network. I hope that soon we will evaluate your offer for these clients.
Activity: 251
Network bandwidth is very important to increase the number of users. I hope that all of the proposed benefits of Asofe will attract a large number of applications. And the coin will be a success.
I've only read about own products for the corporate sector. But I think that this network can be useful for other participants of ICO market who work in this sector.
There is still time for a full review of the products, as the team has not completed the technical development of the project. But it makes sense to attract ready made products to work with Asofe, so that the coin does not lose value in the period of development of its ideas.
Activity: 448
Now the activity of ICO projects is very high, and they do not always complete their development successfully. But I think there's potential here. Because the team did not appointed the sale of their coins for investment. This can encourage the team to quickly complete the work.
Activity: 364
Activity: 280
Honestly speaking, I would like to see more partners on your project. Perhaps third-party developers and ICO will be able to increase interest in your project.
Activity: 266
I think that after adding the coin to the exchange, the number of miners will increase. While I am waiting for news about products that will help develop your network.
Activity: 308
Activity: 130
Activity: 164
Activity: 156
What period of time do you allocate to start the first products for corporate customers? I'm talking about the time after the stages presented now in the roadmap.
Now it is difficult for them to define. I understand this, because the popularity of the coin on the exchange can affect the speed of development. I hope we will see a review of the products already this year.
I'll be waiting for the development news. After all, they can significantly change the opinion of investors and the coin will become popular. But as long as I take part in the Bounty campaign. This is a great way to get a profit in the future.
Yes, I've seen a generous offer in different categories. I think also start participating in the project in this campaign. Until I know what profit  get after the release of the coin to exchange. But I see that the team is set to win, and it inspires me.
Well, I see an increase in interest in the development and expansion of the community. The team does not stop working. I think that definitely profit will be. But the maximum potential will be available after product development.
Pages:
Jump to: