Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 9. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I like the future prospect of this project's growth. But I would still like to get more information. Will developers take part in conferences?
Yes it would be very interesting. I would like to see the performance of the team. I think that the conferences will help make the project recognizable and popular.
Activity: 280
I like the future prospect of this project's growth. But I would still like to get more information. Will developers take part in conferences?
Activity: 266
I lіkе the соnсерt оf this projесt!
Vеry gоod visіоn, cеrеbral dеsіgn, rіvеtіng prоjeсt!
The project is simply excellent. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. But I would like to know more about partners. I want to understand where the project will be integrated in the initial stages.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Quite interesting idea is offered by the team - only 2 digits after the comma. It is of course habitual for ordinary consumers. I hope this will help increase the use of your coin.
Yes it will be quite convenient. Let's see how the integration of this system will proceed. But even now I see that the prospect is simply huge.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Quite interesting idea is offered by the team - only 2 digits after the comma. It is of course habitual for ordinary consumers. I hope this will help increase the use of your coin.
Activity: 103
Data privacy and performance will always be of interest to users. I think corporate clients are no exception. I will wait for new stages of development.
At the moment I see that the team adheres to the time limits set in the road map. But I would like to learn more about the next stages of development that are not yet listed.
Activity: 147
Data privacy and performance will always be of interest to users. I think corporate clients are no exception. I will wait for new stages of development.
Activity: 104
The team should have a good strategy to popularize the coin. What are the steps you will do to do this after the coin is released for еxchange?
I see their development now. Active work on the development of purses will help to attract the attention of users. I think the other versions will be ready soon. And this definitely affects the opinion of investors.
Activity: 140
The team should have a good strategy to popularize the coin. What are the steps you will do to do this after the coin is released for еxchange?
Good question. I would also like to see confirmation of successful sale on еxchange. After all, only the work of the team can help the coin to have a good price before the release of main products.
Activity: 135
The corporate sector should get a lot of convenient functionality, so that this network became interesting to him. I hope that soon we will learn the news about what products are available after the development.
Activity: 151
Activity: 139
please tell me how many coins a day I can receive if I connect 4x580rx?
I also wanted to understand more details about my possibilities. It's important for me to get a good booty now. I believe that this coin will be popular.
I would like to start my work here. So far I am trying to get more information about my opportunities for profit. I see that the team has interesting suggestions for different participants.
I see that the AirDrop campaign is still available. On this now the best time to get their coins, as for the participants of the Bounty, Аirdrop and miners.
You are right, now you can get the opportunity in a good reward. But I also want to see the next steps of the team to make sure that they work effectively.
Activity: 448
I also wanted to understand more details about my possibilities. It's important for me to get a good booty now. I believe that this coin will be popular.
I would like to start my work here. So far I am trying to get more information about my opportunities for profit. I see that the team has interesting suggestions for different participants.
I see that the AirDrop campaign is still available. On this now the best time to get their coins, as for the participants of the Bounty, Аirdrop and miners.
Activity: 129
What period of time do you want to spend on the development of your coin without the support of working projects for the corporate segment?
Activity: 133
Interesting idea. I in fact have not seen anything like this before and therefore the project has every chance of taking the lead in this market. I think this will be the most important thing.
As long as I see this. The activity of the team inspires me, and I think that support of the project now, in the future will bring a good profit for me. I'm counting on that.
Activity: 107
I've seen some similar offers ICO. They are not related to corporate clients. Now the team is ahead of all, this can take a leading position on proposals for corporate solutions.
Activity: 130
Activity: 164
Grееtіngs, team.
I exрeсt thіs іdеa wіll bе advаnсе аnd cаn bе аrrіvеd the hard саp оf IСО!
The team did not conduct the ICO. As I understand it, the team used its tools to develop. I am glad to hear it, because I see the team's desire to make the coin popular thanks to its work.
Activity: 392
Activity: 156
Now the team offers good opportunities for miners and participants of the Bounty campaign. I think that with such support, the coin will soon have a good value.
Pages:
Jump to: