Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 10. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Now I see a good job. I think that your wallet is very convenient for the user. Do you have feedback from the first customers?
Of course, I am sure that the team will take into account the opinion of all participants. The main thing here is to make access to the products convenient and simple.  Moreover, the project continues its development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
please tell me how many coins a day I can receive if I connect 4x580rx?
Activity: 308
Interesting idea. I in fact have not seen anything like this before and therefore the project has every chance of taking the lead in this market. I think this will be the most important thing.
Activity: 336
I like the concept of Zcash. I think that your cooperation will bring good results. Good luck to you. I'm going to follow your development.
Yes, this is an excellent coin in terms of convenience and safety. I think future users of the platform will appreciate all this.
Agree with that. But still need a good marketing campaign that will attract new entrants. I hope the team has a good strategy to attract new entrants.
and how are developers going to promote this project? What amount is allocated for this? I would like to understand how this is developing.
Activity: 187
Now I see a good job. I think that your wallet is very convenient for the user. Do you have feedback from the first customers?
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I like the concept of Zcash. I think that your cooperation will bring good results. Good luck to you. I'm going to follow your development.
Yes, this is an excellent coin in terms of convenience and safety. I think future users of the platform will appreciate all this.
Agree with that. But still need a good marketing campaign that will attract new entrants. I hope the team has a good strategy to attract new entrants.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Why does your features section talk about Bitcoin, you do realise that you're an altcoin and not Bitcoin?
Activity: 252
Hi guys. I'm going to mine these coins in the near future. Which pool will be most convenient for this? Can you advise?

Mining Pools

http://pool.asofe.org/

This is an official pool. I think this will be the best decision. Need to hurry while the complexity of the network is small. so you can get the maximum reward.
Activity: 251
Hi guys. I'm going to mine these coins in the near future. Which pool will be most convenient for this? Can you advise?
Activity: 448
A great project and I really like the way it all develops. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up after there is a listing on the exchanges.
And already there are announcements about this? Also it would be desirable to know when tokens appear on exchanges and on what?
Activity: 364
A great project and I really like the way it all develops. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up after there is a listing on the exchanges.
Activity: 280
Greetіngs DЕV's.
It sееms of thіs іdеа wіll be рrеferаblу іn thе mеаsurable future!
Yes, the project looks just fine. This idea will always be in demand and it is now very profitable to buy tokens for investors.
This is not a token, it's a coin. But in any case it will be very beneficial to mine these coins. I think to start right now until the complexity of the network is still very high.
Activity: 266
Greetіngs DЕV's.
It sееms of thіs іdеа wіll be рrеferаblу іn thе mеаsurable future!
Yes, the project looks just fine. This idea will always be in demand and it is now very profitable to buy tokens for investors.
Activity: 308
Activity: 266
Great idea by the developers of this project the project looks solid buy I would like to know is the ico still inane what  is the softcap and  hardcap of this project.
Activity: 170
Activity: 183
The fact that the team has carried out development at their own expense, inspires me. Because this determination shows the willingness of the team go before the full launch of its network.
That's great. I thought I'd missed the IСO. Now I understand that the team has made a lot of effort to show us the good development results.
The team works with the year 2017. Now we see good results. I want to explore all the benefits of this project.  I think that there is a chance to get a good profit after launching products for the corporate network.
Activity: 77
Very nice work dev.
Please add discord also Smiley
Activity: 139
I would like to know how large your community? I think that the project needs a good advertising campaign in media resources. This will help distribute information about your technical advantages.
Network only began its development. I am sure that the number of Asofe followers will grow, thanks to the Bounty campaign, in which there is also a category for media channels.
Activity: 111
I would like to know how large your community? I think that the project needs a good advertising campaign in media resources. This will help distribute information about your technical advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: