Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector - page 6. (Read 22718 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Whats the take up rate on this cryptocurrency? Any experienced miner can share your two cents with me?
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
I think integration with Lightning Network will be a good solution to reduce commission costs. I wish you a successful development. I'm very interested in your project.
Activity: 187
I hoре thіs рrоjесt grоws well and perfесt! Imреcсаblу busіnеss, а rаthеr іnteresting wеbsitе, thоughtful dеsign.
Well, at the moment the team follows its road map. I think it's going to be okay. There is community support. We're all waiting for the new team steps.
Activity: 127
What period of time do you allocate to start the first products for corporate customers? I'm talking about the time after the stages presented now in the roadmap.
Now it is difficult for them to define. I understand this, because the popularity of the coin on the exchange can affect the speed of development. I hope we will see a review of the products already this year.
I'll be waiting for the development news. After all, they can significantly change the opinion of investors and the coin will become popular. But as long as I take part in the Bounty campaign. This is a great way to get a profit in the future.
Yes, I've seen a generous offer in different categories. I think also start participating in the project in this campaign. Until I know what profit  get after the release of the coin to exchange. But I see that the team is set to win, and it inspires me.
Activity: 170
I see that the coin Asofe on the еxchange Sonox began to receive more votes. But still did not hit the top twenty of the first participants. I hope that the community will be able to evaluate this project before the vote count. Good luck to you.
A small community has gathered around this project. Sonox has many applicants with great development. But I think that during the  Bounty campaign period the  situation would change for the better.
Activity: 183
What period of time do you allocate to start the first products for corporate customers? I'm talking about the time after the stages presented now in the roadmap.
Now it is difficult for them to define. I understand this, because the popularity of the coin on the exchange can affect the speed of development. I hope we will see a review of the products already this year.
I'll be waiting for the development news. After all, they can significantly change the opinion of investors and the coin will become popular. But as long as I take part in the Bounty campaign. This is a great way to get a profit in the future.
Activity: 22
The project is really unique and it offers so many advantages. I like your project!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 139
I see that the coin Asofe on the еxchange Sonox began to receive more votes. But still did not hit the top twenty of the first participants. I hope that the community will be able to evaluate this project before the vote count. Good luck to you.
Activity: 111
Activity: 140
The team described the future development of the project fairly briefly. This period is important to me. I want to understand what to expect after the release of the coin to exchange.
Activity: 177
The corporate sector has a large number of consumers who can be members of your project. I hope they will get information about your project and the coin will grow in value.
Now, I think it's too early to talk about it. For their attraction it is necessary to offer ready solutions of products. I think that before the release of the Messenger or other developments the team will conduct a large scale advertising campaign, and it will be a successful start.
I think that a few large companies with a wide corporate network would be able to make a great advertisement for Asofe, on a personal example of use.
I am sure that the team will look for such partners, but for each new stage it is necessary to work on a certain task. Now this is the exit of the coin for еxchange. And they need to look for partners among the exchanges.
This is not a question of dispute, but a question of time, as soon as the team will present  exchange partners, as this stage of development follows in the road map. We'll wait for the news from the team.
Everything has its time. The team will come to this. That's right, we should wait for news from the team.
Activity: 135
The corporate sector has a large number of consumers who can be members of your project. I hope they will get information about your project and the coin will grow in value.
Now, I think it's too early to talk about it. For their attraction it is necessary to offer ready solutions of products. I think that before the release of the Messenger or other developments the team will conduct a large scale advertising campaign, and it will be a successful start.
I think that a few large companies with a wide corporate network would be able to make a great advertisement for Asofe, on a personal example of use.
I am sure that the team will look for such partners, but for each new stage it is necessary to work on a certain task. Now this is the exit of the coin for еxchange. And they need to look for partners among the exchanges.
This is not a question of dispute, but a question of time, as soon as the team will present  exchange partners, as this stage of development follows in the road map. We'll wait for the news from the team.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The corporate sector needs their own cryptocurrency? There is no good reason I can think of that makes it advantageous to seperate the corporate sector from the rest of the economy by giving them their own currency.
The team is talking about many products that will be valuable to corporate users. I do not understand everything, because the information is not enough. But the idea is interesting, and I want to look at its implementation.

I think it is just hard to create a separate and isolated currency universe. Maybe there is room for such a currency, but it's quite abstract and difficult to see an economy where fragmented currencies are needed.
Activity: 125
Where can I see more information about your team or those who are experts or advisers of your development?
Activity: 392
I would like to know, in the ICO projects that you plan to open in the future, will be applied your coin, or will be created other crypto?
Activity: 141
Activity: 136
It seems to me that there is a potential for a constant increase in the number of users of your products. And this will help the coin to have a successful growth in value. There are still a lot of work, on this I want to familiarize with your description.
The team offered good bonuses for the project participants. In order to get them, you need to take part in the Bounty campaign  and Airdrop. I think that the сommunity will actively disseminate information about the development of Asofe, and soon get a large number of followers.
Activity: 140
I think integration with Lightning will bring a high interest to your products. I want to know how fast this is going to happen?
I think that the technical development of the project continues, and, precisely with technical aspects, the term of the beginning of integration is connected. I will also follow the news about this work.
I am sure that all the steps will be timely, and the interest in this project will be constantly supported by the team's activity. The speed of development depends on financial support. Now the team continues to use its fund?
If I understand everything correctly, the team uses only its financial stock for all stages of development. And thus, the timing of the work on the project may change. 
Activity: 141
Pages:
Jump to: