Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Aspectcoin POW/POS, X11, Masternode High ROI - page 2. (Read 37804 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Anyone catch these guys?  I wanna punch them in the face. 

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Everyone has left the project.
Activity: 130
Yes while there is no movement, in discord has not received an answer to the question about what's next. Sad
Activity: 107
Project officially dead?  Well I have around 6100 aspect coins.  No idea what I'm going to do with them  Grin Grin Grin
I stopped to staking when it's officially dead as azenix. I'm keeping wallet.dat only
Me too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Project officially dead?  Well I have around 6100 aspect coins.  No idea what I'm going to do with them  Grin Grin Grin
I stopped to staking when it's officially dead as azenix. I'm keeping wallet.dat only
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

Store it somewhere and make a "DEAD COIN COLLECTIONS" folder for it.  Grin
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Activity: 27
If it is a good project why it is not available in big exchange?
Activity: 25
It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck team!
Activity: 28
Interessting project. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  Grin
Activity: 304
Wai, Anyone selling mn? PM with price Sad
pass on .. it is at the moment a completely useless blockchain, without exchange and the dev who made an exit scam still has extremely many coins ..
I have 1500 and stake them even if it makes no sense;)
I sell you 500 asp for a litecoin ^^ Wink
Activity: 84
Wai, Anyone selling mn? PM with price Sad
Activity: 304
For some time you get with each stake again a few transaction fees. that probably means that he is being tested because transactions are constantly being made.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
From discord channel: "Announcement about future will be made soon we are working on something  if everything goes well announcement will be made in about a month." Smiley

so there's hope!
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
From discord channel: "Announcement about future will be made soon we are working on something  if everything goes well announcement will be made in about a month." Smiley
Activity: 98
We all can't wait to see bitcoin rise back, it could actually be weakening but there is a limit to what we can do to help, what we have to do is wait patiently to see what will be, for investors this is still a favourable moment especially for those who have accumulated a lot before,at least they can do something with them now.
Activity: 84
And others zfork like zcash list was following both of the anonymous token. But spectre can be considered as a good competitor too.
Activity: 148
what kind of globalization? the project is dead the maidens collected money and fled! it does not matter which idea is the main result and here it is not
Activity: 47
The idea of the project seems to me very fresh and promising. NOIA is the next-generation, content delivery network, designed to utilize the vast available bandwidth (and storage) from households and data centers located throughout the world. Such a platform is necessary for the globalization of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: