Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Aspectcoin POW/POS, X11, Masternode High ROI - page 3. (Read 37804 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hey, I just want to say that I'm really impressed with what you all are doing with this project, considering what happened. I've joined the Discord Channel, and I'm planning to mention this project in the next episode of my podcast, which this week will cover Masternodes. 

I saw a comment above that mentioned the pitfall of buying a Masternode before a coin hits an exchange. And yet, I get why this could be extremely rewarding, since so many of these Masternode coins these days rocket soon after getting listed. I see the appeal of getting in early. This is very much a fundamental trading concept - even technical trading, when trading a retracement. When you buy an asset very early, with less information (and less "confirmation"), you are essentially accepting the greater risk of less information in exchange for more reward.  When you get more information by waiting, you pay for that information in the form of less reward.

Will you talking about a dead coin on your podcast?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
does anybody start again this project?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
reserved
Activity: 76
Merit: 43
I'm still running an explorer at http://138.68.239.143:3001/

I've been able to compile the C wallet and successfully make some small changes.  Progress will be slow, but I'm coding some small things with the wallet.  I'm keeping my stacking wallet and master node running.  Let's at least keep the network up and running.  I've seen coins come back to life after dying.   One example is Speed Cash.
Activity: 42
so project done?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
WEB site is offline for now (
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Was the project officially closed?Today I could not sync my wallet anymore.

Sync should be no problem. I have 21 active connections. And saw 93 masternodes for ASP still running

Take offer project is DEAD, Aspect should be re-branding to AzeniX but fail in process.
and original project is running by its self like ZOMBIE.

Did you try delete everything except wallet.dat and reinstall it? If yes probably we have a dead coin. Undecided

Anyway, synced or not synced it is useless coin.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Activity: 42
It is sad yet it is not visible an exit on continuation of work on swap Aspect but hope dies last. Sad
The coin died twice, after dev run away and after new devs abandoned it
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
It is sad yet it is not visible an exit on continuation of work on swap Aspect but hope dies last. Sad
Problem with this coin, old developer (scammer) had too much coins. New team mentioned they had to block old devs' addresses, create swap bot, etc . I think there is too much work to be done to recover this shit, while new team don't have premined funds, etc. It's better to start with a fresh project for them, so they can sell under ico and can get funds to pay exchange listing fee and cover to their lost on aspect. I think this is the main reason why they abandoned azenix.
Perhaps with the new team they have really given up  Embarrassed
We have to accept the fact of abandoning the AZX project.
Unfortunately, the unexpected results have also come. Hope to have someone who can afford to continue the project  Embarrassed

this is so sad
legendary
ra6e is the main dev for this project, and he still working on this.

ra6e - Today at 3:42 AM
Yeah keep em
I'm probably going to contribute to several projects and gather knowledge now
Was alrdy working on a swapbot, which will probably still be a thing these days anyway

Well it's good that ra6e threw up a job waiting for news from him in this case Smiley
Unfortunately, the unexpected results have also come. Hope to have someone who can afford to continue the project  Embarrassed
Activity: 39
ra6e is the main dev for this project, and he still working on this.

ra6e - Today at 3:42 AM
Yeah keep em
I'm probably going to contribute to several projects and gather knowledge now
Was alrdy working on a swapbot, which will probably still be a thing these days anyway
legendary
Sorry that it happened but the project was terminated at the request of @the_heye in the discord :"Hey @everyone for personal reasons I cannot continue the work on this project. I don't have the free time to spare anymore, that would be required to do the project right. That might change again in the future, but to keep you on the hook would just be stressful for everyone involved. So the work is being discontinued, hopefully we will revisit the ideas that we have worked on when the time has come. Anyone who want's to continue is of course welcome to do so."  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: