Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Aspectcoin POW/POS, X11, Masternode High ROI - page 4. (Read 37804 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

how many bananas are my 300 ASP worth?

I believe the trading pair is Oranges. So you have to trade to ASP to Oranges and then find an exchange to swap them for Bananas . Smiley

Seems we are comparing ASPs to Oranges then. 
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
Apparently the project will not take place or there is still hope in discord to questions no one even responds to messages pm, shame. Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The project needs to be takenover from community takeover team Grin

Or we have to find a new project that can give a chance to swap for us.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

I believe the trading pair is Oranges. So you have to trade to ASP to Oranges and then find an exchange to swap them for Bananas . Smiley

Activity: 66

legendary
Ask questions in the discord @ra6e with a request to clarify the situation or to close the topic it just goes to answer. Sad
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Updates coming soon, lead dev was sick, and second devs child was in hospital a week, we are expecting updates on discord soon they haven't stopped or given up, just real life issues cropped up but back to business soon
The unhappy things have happened in your family, we understand and we will continue to wait patiently.I hope things will soon pass with your family.you have much health.
legendary
Updates coming soon, lead dev was sick, and second devs child was in hospital a week, we are expecting updates on discord soon they haven't stopped or given up, just real life issues cropped up but back to business soon

The same was read by @ra6e in discord " Yeah my daughter was in a hospital for a week, I was sick, heye was sick. I'll update today in the evening or tomorrow with an announcement. Thank you guys for the support" but it was still on Saturday

Hope they get better.
Overall good news that the project is not abandoned. Smiley
Patiently waiting for news.

Thanks!
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
legendary
What is disturbing is the silence of shock from the nearest possible prices < 5000$ per BTC?
Activity: 76
dude! support your coin! you wanted to be a big crypto dev now here we are and you flake out

post some updates do something take up donations for an exchange, whatever dont give up

or you can DM me and ill take over for you
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
More than 10 days have elapsed, without any new information from dev, has the project been closed  Huh  Embarrassed

Seem the crypto's downtrend have made dev loss their interest to revive ASP.
We have to wait until crypto world turn their bearish position
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
More than 10 days have elapsed, without any new information from dev, has the project been closed  Huh  Embarrassed
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
hope some news soon!
Devs, Can we get some kind of an update?
ei. What is currently being worked on and if any assistance is required for what parts.
It doesn't have to be but a few sentences.

Thanks!
Activity: 7
God help me waiting/....
legendary
Silence here and discord what is happening with draft street to wait for the continuation?
legendary
I would like to know what exactly directed the diligence of developers. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
hold on guys, devs are working hard!
Pages:
Jump to: