Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM - page 4. (Read 105020 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252
ASR ressurrection coming up. Community Members who'd like to work with me please drop me a PM. Smiley

Good luck there soopy452000 Smiley

This is how altcoins survive.... the community behind them.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
ASR ressurrection coming up. Community Members who'd like to work with me please drop me a PM. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
Watching with interest.

Unfortunately issues like these are why we now hesitate to add a brand new altcoin and prefer to observe them over the span of a few months to ensure:

• Attack Resistant
  • Active community
  • Competent devs
  • Not another pump and dump

Best wishes for getting your altcoin back on track everyone Smiley
SRoulette.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Before anyone forks anything, we have to make sure that the (one?) exchange that trades ASR (CoinedUp) will agree to move to the new fork. So I am all for you working on it in the future when you can get to it adjed, but if it's going to happen it has to happen right the first time or else it will be a disaster.
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Well at the end looks like the coin it's absolutely dead. I wanted to do something with it, a new fork and stuff but right now I'm really busy with my own projects.
In a couple weeks I'll have less work and I'll try to release a Kimoto version of Astrocoin. So at least the ones that like this coin will be able to mine it Wink
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
coingen syndrome.
easy to create, hard to maintain...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
guys this coi nwas a scam, skip it
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
This coin has crashed so hard I don't even know what to say besides lolz. Currently at $1.44.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I could build the new website for the fork if interested. PM me offers.
Here is an example of my last project pmc.cryptotycoons.com
All work is coded in HTML/CSS and javascript. Source will be given to dev.
PM me if interetsed =)
I could have a new website up in under 3 days depending on requirements of dev
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Its time to hand over the keys. We gotta get this thing moving again.

Fully endorse, devs attitude to the coin - it is not serious.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Its time to hand over the keys. We gotta get this thing moving again.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Let's be 100% damn clear, we do not know who is behind RocketCoin and we strongly advise all of you DO NOT SUPPORT ROCKETCOIN AT ANY COST. That should be enough to tell you who's behind it. As for "adjed" and his little offer, let him propose and let his "team" take over Astrocoin. There is nothing stopping him. Instead of making empty challenges and propositions, perhaps "adjed" should consider PM us?

Why are you holding everyone hostage?
Ýou clearly don't want to be an active dev of this coin.
Just let the ones who do care take over...please
Let's be 100% damn clear, we do not know who is behind RocketCoin and we strongly advise all of you DO NOT SUPPORT ROCKETCOIN AT ANY COST. That should be enough to tell you who's behind it. As for "adjed" and his little offer, let him propose and let his "team" take over Astrocoin. There is nothing stopping him. Instead of making empty challenges and propositions, perhaps "adjed" should consider PM us?

And yet, in the midst of belittling the person who is talking about forking the coin, they ask him to PM them as if they *would* in fact like to turn the coin over?

Seriously, what is it going to be you guys? Are you still going to continue working on this coin, or have you just given up on it because the trolls got to you? I think the community deserves an honest answer. Everyone else is just trying to figure out how to continue pushing this coin forward.
Activity: 59
Hi there!

Fork the oficial version wont be a good idea. The exchanges for sure wont support the fork while the oficial developer is active. He was out for a couple of weeks, but now is back. So for the good of this coin better work together in the same way...or this fight will kill this coin. Just take a look on what is happening with orbitcoin...someone made is own fork version and now the coin is like being lost in the jungle. No one knows wich version is working, the wallet try to sync with both versions....

Please for the good of this coin...work together. Talk with each other. This coin with all of us can be strong.

Kind regards,

If you don't want to fork the coin then I guess you'll have to wait around 13 days for the next diff retarget, maybe even more.. That's just ridiculous. The coin will be worthless by that time.

The question isn't if I want or not to fork the coin. I just want this coin working and supported by exchanges. If you fork the coin and it will be supported by exchanges, here I am supporting you. What I'm telling is: for the good of this coin, better work together. But I have to give you total reason, as the Dev has disapoeared again...and that way isn't possible in any way to work with them.

In my opinion the community deserves an active Dev, not someone that write some posts and zero action. If the Dev is not willing anymore to work in this coin, free it to someone that will do it.

Kindest regards
Wallet has stopped syncing, and in fact now counts backwards if you leave it to catch up.

I started the wallet, it got as far as 1 hour behind, then I left it, now 2 hours later, it says 3 hours behind???

If there is work going on, an announcement pertaining to what and what may be expected during would be nice.

Not much of anything here anymore??

I like my astrocoin.

So, what's happening, anyone?

I'm not sure whats going on.
The debs may have given up on it.
Tbh it was unfair by them.
The coin has just been left to rot and early investors lost out...

This has got to be the worst dev team of all time. They disappear for weeks, then when the community starts talking about taking over the coin, they show up making snide comments (like they've spent this entire thread doing), say they've been here this entire time, and then disappear again.

The "official" ASR twitter account has been inactive for almost an entire month now: https://twitter.com/ASRCoin
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Hi there!

Fork the oficial version wont be a good idea. The exchanges for sure wont support the fork while the oficial developer is active. He was out for a couple of weeks, but now is back. So for the good of this coin better work together in the same way...or this fight will kill this coin. Just take a look on what is happening with orbitcoin...someone made is own fork version and now the coin is like being lost in the jungle. No one knows wich version is working, the wallet try to sync with both versions....

Please for the good of this coin...work together. Talk with each other. This coin with all of us can be strong.

Kind regards,

If you don't want to fork the coin then I guess you'll have to wait around 13 days for the next diff retarget, maybe even more.. That's just ridiculous. The coin will be worthless by that time.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Wallet has stopped syncing, and in fact now counts backwards if you leave it to catch up.

I started the wallet, it got as far as 1 hour behind, then I left it, now 2 hours later, it says 3 hours behind???

If there is work going on, an announcement pertaining to what and what may be expected during would be nice.

I like my astrocoin.

I'm not sure whats going on.
The debs may have given up on it.
Tbh it was unfair by them.
The coin has just been left to rot and early investors lost out...
Activity: 110
Should be a really good sho-ooo-oo-ooo (Ed Simian)

I like my astrocoin.

Activity: 59
Hi there!

Kind regards,
Pages:
Jump to: