Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM - page 6. (Read 105020 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I bought ASR at way too high price. If I sell now I will loss a few btc. I guess I will have to wait for a alt-boom miracle to happen but very unlikely I will get back the amount of btc I put in.  Sad Sad Sad

Definitely don't sell now...it doesnt take much at all to move the price atm
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Where the astrocoin dev?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
guess that means the dev isn't gonna fork to KGW diff. readjustment? Cause this coin needs it BAD!!

waltsmith
The dev is gone from what I can tell; the community would need to take over if this coin is to succeed.

if in a week the dev doesn't appear we will fork the coin, open a new thread an relaunch with KGW.

I think you shouldn't wait a week. The dev is gone. If you do what you say, that would be a great turn around. The idea of a coin having only 140k total coins is a great idea. It's like a middle ground between 42coin and bitcoin. I always liked the concept and was disappointed when the Dev just let it fall apart.

Please fix the cap back to 140k (since I heard somewhere the code actually has infinite, not sure if true) and get this coin back into action.

Help us adjed, your our only hope. ( today I noticed astrocoin was removed from coinmarketcap.com btw)

http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html
111    Astrocoin
Activity: 103
if you want, I'm ready to help you with a fork....
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
guess that means the dev isn't gonna fork to KGW diff. readjustment? Cause this coin needs it BAD!!

waltsmith
The dev is gone from what I can tell; the community would need to take over if this coin is to succeed.

if in a week the dev doesn't appear we will fork the coin, open a new thread an relaunch with KGW.

I think you shouldn't wait a week. The dev is gone. If you do what you say, that would be a great turn around. The idea of a coin having only 140k total coins is a great idea. It's like a middle ground between 42coin and bitcoin. I always liked the concept and was disappointed when the Dev just let it fall apart.

Please fix the cap back to 140k (since I heard somewhere the code actually has infinite, not sure if true) and get this coin back into action.

Help us adjed, your our only hope. ( today I noticed astrocoin was removed from coinmarketcap.com btw)

I just need help with the windows and OsX wallet, no problem with the fork, blocks reward or other stuff just the windows and mac wallet!
Activity: 84
there is a very big problem here.......these developers are still holding a shit load of coins at the moment especially from the premine plus is the total quantity of the coin 140k or 210k.......if it is 210k like i think the i guess an investigation should be made to check if there is any existing coins which we dont know about....
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

waltsmith

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
im in...bean mining this coin on and off for 3 weeks

even try to rally people and i make it go from 0.008 to 0.009 but people let go very fast

we need new dev and a new strategy

this coins can be big..its the only coins that i made money renting rigs for 24hours and just let it mine

but i think that KGW could make that coin gain value

so to dev are way gone....just do what you have to do right now

they are not coming back ...i wish i could help...ive bean building high performance pc for the last 20 years so building mining rigs is easy for me but i dont have a clue how to make or manage a coin

i discover cryptocurrency a month ago
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
20 min later start dump pump ov yea
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
 NORTH AMERICAN is still rockin!!!!!
http://astrocoin.cryptotycoons.com
Fast!!!
Never Down!
.5% fee
NA servers
DDOS Protection

Come join the oldest Astrocoin around =)
we've been here since launch, and have always been one of the cheapest

legendary
Activity: 1008
I have 2 btcs laying around. Is this coin dead or should i gamble it?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
ASR/LTC exchange is avalable now on http://coins2themoon.com/
Activity: 153
New astrocoin pool!

1% fee, 2 blocks found so far.
PROP payout.

http://astrocoin.pools.crayeo.com/
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Activity: 67
pump very soon

waltsmith
Activity: 196

waltsmith
legendary
Activity: 1400
fuck the dev Angry

I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)
Also sellin computer components =D

I'd also accept the equivalent in the pools coin equivalent=)
Check it out!!
store.cryptotycoons.com
Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!
http://astrocoin.cryptotycoons.com/
.5% fees!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!

Spread the hash out! Come join an original AstroCoin launch Pool!
Cheapest pool available and $1 gets you out of fees for life!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: