Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM - page 5. (Read 105020 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The Crypto Analyst
How would the fork work?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5270109 )

I don't know who are/is the dev of astrocoin or who is "adjed". I just want to say I took over the Rocketcoin project.

Also I will multiply the block reward and total coins with 5 or 6. There won't be 210k ROC.

I'm apologize in advance.

Thanks.
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Let's be 100% damn clear, we do not know who is behind RocketCoin and we strongly advise all of you DO NOT SUPPORT ROCKETCOIN AT ANY COST. That should be enough to tell you who's behind it. As for "adjed" and his little offer, let him propose and let his "team" take over Astrocoin. There is nothing stopping him. Instead of making empty challenges and propositions, perhaps "adjed" should consider PM us?
Why was I going to PM you, if you weren't here? My offer is simple in a week you can close this thread, I will open mine, and I'll be happy if you give us any site that has to do with Astrocoin.
I'll do a new fork and no problem
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Let's be 100% damn clear, we do not know who is behind RocketCoin and we strongly advise all of you DO NOT SUPPORT ROCKETCOIN AT ANY COST. That should be enough to tell you who's behind it. As for "adjed" and his little offer, let him propose and let his "team" take over Astrocoin. There is nothing stopping him. Instead of making empty challenges and propositions, perhaps "adjed" should consider PM us?

Pretty rude response for having disappeared for over two weeks only to just now come out of the woodwork like this.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

Why are you open to a "bounty" if a team would be willing to take the coin over?
Activity: 120
i want to buy ASR, send pm
Activity: 65
legendary
Activity: 1400
***OFFICIAL UPDATE***

Many of you have been expressing your concerns that we have left Astrocoin and created RocketCoin. We would like to clarify that we have absolutely no part in RocketCoin nor have we ever spoken to any member of the team of RocketCoin. We believe RocketCoin has copied Astrocoin and it should not be supported because it uses the first supply number of Astrocoin (210,000) before we changed to (140,000) and also RocketCoin has copied our promotional graphic. The crypto community should not openly embrace RocketCoin because even at minimum a coin should have different graphics and different specs from other coins. That being said we have not abandoned Astrocoin, nor have we dumped down the price on the exchanges. I would like to call your attention to the recent Bitcoin price retrace which may be one of the reasons the price has tanked. These fluctuations are absolutely normal and it is left up to you whether you would like to be a part of Astrocoin or not.

Wow, I am very glad that the dev returned. Now I hope astrokoin pick up its former strength.

Don't be too happy, He returned just to promote his new premine scam
Activity: 11
***OFFICIAL UPDATE***

Many of you have been expressing your concerns that we have left Astrocoin and created RocketCoin. We would like to clarify that we have absolutely no part in RocketCoin nor have we ever spoken to any member of the team of RocketCoin. We believe RocketCoin has copied Astrocoin and it should not be supported because it uses the first supply number of Astrocoin (210,000) before we changed to (140,000) and also RocketCoin has copied our promotional graphic. The crypto community should not openly embrace RocketCoin because even at minimum a coin should have different graphics and different specs from other coins. That being said we have not abandoned Astrocoin, nor have we dumped down the price on the exchanges. I would like to call your attention to the recent Bitcoin price retrace which may be one of the reasons the price has tanked. These fluctuations are absolutely normal and it is left up to you whether you would like to be a part of Astrocoin or not.

Wow, I am very glad that the dev returned. Now I hope astrokoin pick up its former strength.
legendary
Activity: 1400
***OFFICIAL UPDATE***

I'm not buying it, you are trying to bump rocket by assuring people that you are not the same dev working on Rocketcoin=LIE
Activity: 3
***OFFICIAL UPDATE***

Look at that, you disappeared once the coin was dumped and now you come back claiming that you have nothing to do with rocketcoin dev..

Oh...Wait.

If you want to help this coin give us  the coin, me and my team we'll take care of Astrocoin.

maybe a good option
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
***OFFICIAL UPDATE***

Look at that, you disappeared once the coin was dumped and now you come back claiming that you have nothing to do with rocketcoin dev..

Oh...Wait.

If you want to help this coin give us  the coin, me and my team we'll take care of Astrocoin.

Activity: 65
***OFFICIAL UPDATE***

I'm doing my best to relaunch the coin like in  2 weeks or so.
The coin will come with Kimoto Gravity Well, bonus reward every X blocks and other new features. All of them related to Astronomy.

I want this coin to be different, some astro geek coin Smiley

Do you guys want a different Logo? I'm all ears!

Any tips will be really apreciated!

GRPrD2f5MTS4JaxUdGjCRsfyQveML8rE9t

Adjed

well...how? no clue

About what?

relaunch
I'm doing my best to relaunch the coin like in  2 weeks or so.
The coin will come with Kimoto Gravity Well, bonus reward every X blocks and other new features. All of them related to Astronomy.

I want this coin to be different, some astro geek coin Smiley

Do you guys want a different Logo? I'm all ears!

Any tips will be really apreciated!

GRPrD2f5MTS4JaxUdGjCRsfyQveML8rE9t

Adjed

well...how? no clue
Activity: 182
ASR has been there forever. I think the dev there saw potential in it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
how come this crappy coin has coinedup and SUN NOBL doesnt?

this means coinedup is rigged.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
bye, astrocoin
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Pages:
Jump to: