Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM - page 7. (Read 105020 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
So I had 3 ASR mined, went to trade on openex, then they got blocked, couldn't withdraw and now apparently they tell me the devs overwrote the blockchain and all the coins are gone. IE my coins just got DELETED.

Openex is now buying out all the ASR amounts on their site for a value of 0.01...I wont be mining or touching this coin again.

On site message (quote)
This coin has a multiple forked network and will be removed from the exchange.
please sell your ocins into the buy order or you will lose them.
yes, r3wt, a member of this forum who has been trolling astrocoin since the begining, let astrocoin fork on his exchange. if you notice coinedup never had this problem, because they updated their software like the astrocoin devs asked all exchanges to. but r3wt, did not update, and let his clients lose money to a forked chain
now r3wt, blames this issue on the astrocoin devs and the coin itself, and has been spreading BS FUD and RUMORS LIKE THIS to get people to run away from the coin. its blatently obvious if you have been following this thread at all. the issues lied with r3wt, and his exchange, not astrocoin. and he will do anything to put the blame on astrocoin and its devs.
the astrocoin devs said from the begining openex is not a good exchange and you should not trade your asr their. r3wt wanted a 100asr bounty to put the coin up their the very first day. many coins have issues in their early stages, and the devs here have actually dealt with them quite promptly and efficiently.
if you notice, their are still a few pools running, and the coin is fine on coined up. if their were multiple forks running, this would not be the case. dont use openex

Actually i'm telling the truth here. its you(a sockpuppet of the dev team) and the Dev team and the other sockpuppets(eLbee) and others, that are lying. just go take a look at this github to see what kind of amateurs these people are. they are coinpumpers, their knowledge of bitcoin software/protocol is somewhere between jack and shit.

for the record, the double speding was occuring long before the devs fixed the coin. i just didn't feel the effects until i updated and the wallet balance became 0. stellar logic their jdh, your posts always entertain me.

WOW, so apparently r3wt is now giving the user Tomatocage (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=37522) "3rd party information" that dozens of people in this thread are some person named PyroTekNeks, and is having TC give us all negative trust ratings for him.

How utterly pathetic. You think I have been making this twitter account for the past half a year just to put up a false front as a sockpuppet, r3wt? https://twitter.com/crypto_eLBee

Seriously. So effing pathetic, r3wt.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
the price will rise too.... Wink
all my miner switch to astrocoin Grin
the diff is 7.95 time to get the hashrate up

its 2.5 coins per 1000kh/s @ 0.0085 = 0.02125btc per 1000kh/s  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Wow, lots of bad new here. People are sad, upset, angry, confused.  Some have lost a lot of money. Criticism about forks, pre-mines, uninterested developers, charges of scam. Price is falling, one exchange and some pools are dumping the coin. Early buyers feel screwed. It all happened fast. This coin is... what... 3 weeks old just? Did I miss anything?

There is no hope. Sell your coins now.

Or...

See a longer term opportunity to advance 400-500% from here. A $64k market cap can move up very very quickly.  Your choice.

If this is truly p&d, and you've lost a lot of money,  I really feel for you. I've lost lots gambling on different coins, usually after buying into the initial irrational exuberance, when it's a fanboi echo chamber.  The best investments I've made has been when I buy into a coin after people are shitboard tired of it, joining the community and holding it until it kicks off, or until some pumper comes along and snaps up everything for much more. Worked great for UNO, most recently; it was dying until suddenly it wasn't.

I've seen it before. Not all good coins make it, and not all crap coins die. Sometimes a community will rise up to save a coin (ala AsicCoin right now).

I think there's some merit to AstroCoin's rarity that will appeal to a certain kind of crypto investor who doesn't think a coin (like bitbar or uno) is totally worthless if every store in the USA isn't accepting it over the counter. 

Some coins are not "coins" at all, and were never intended to make it in daily commerce... they're simply collectibles, like trading cards, old motocycles or trophy wives.  Maybe that's what you have here; something that someone will want just because of its rarity, or its history, it's controversy. 

Anyway, I won't say what I'm going to do. I'm not shilling for anything.  If you don't want your coins, sell them. If you do, then talk 'em up, hold on and buy more.

Good post.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Wow, lots of bad news here. People are sad, upset, angry, confused.  Some have lost a lot of money. Criticism about forks, pre-mines, uninterested developers, charges of scam. Price is falling, one exchange and some pools are dumping the coin. Early buyers feel screwed. It all happened fast. This coin is... what... 3 weeks old just? Did I miss anything?

There is no hope. Sell your coins now.

Or...

See a longer term opportunity to advance 400-500% from here. A $64k market cap can move up very very quickly.  Your choice.

If this is truly p&d, and you've lost a lot of money,  I really feel for you. I've lost lots gambling on different coins, usually after buying into the initial irrational exuberance, when it's a fanboi echo chamber.  The best investments I've made has been when I buy into a coin after people are shitboard tired of it, joining the community and holding it until it kicks off, or until some pumper comes along and snaps up everything for much more. Worked great for UNO, most recently; uno was dying until suddenly it wasn't.

I've seen it before. Not all good coins make it, and not all crap coins die. Sometimes a community will rise up to save a coin (ala AsicCoin right now).

I think there's some merit to AstroCoin's rarity that will appeal to a certain kind of crypto investor who doesn't think a coin (like bitbar or uno) is totally worthless if every store in the USA isn't accepting it over the counter.  

Some coins are not "coins" at all, and were never intended to make it in daily commerce... they're simply collectibles, like trading cards, old motocycles or trophy wives.  Maybe that's what you have here; something that someone will want just because of its rarity, or its history, it's controversy.  

Anyway, I won't say what I'm going to do. I'm not shilling for anything.  If you don't want your coins, sell them. If you do, then talk 'em up, hold on and buy more.

if we rally the diff will go up and the price too Wink
the hashrate is going up

i think its comming back alive.... Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Asr is live . U dead bro . Look coinedup asr must be 0.0125 now is low rate

0.0084 it is this right now. so low and going further down... I think it is abandoned again...
Activity: 385
www.thegeomadao.com
Asr is live . U dead bro . Look coinedup asr must be 0.0125 now is low rate
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Is this coin dead?? 
Activity: 65
Hello guys,

i have created a new pool for astro coin

Link -> http://astrocoin.miners-point.com/

this pool is dynamic stratum an on a 8 core, 32gb ram, 2xssd 250gb (backup-system) server

best regards

heli
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
take a look at PAYCOIN, going to be relaunched get in early

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-takeover-paycoin-relaunch-456944
Activity: 294
Time to buy, ASR is a safe investment now considering that alt coins are crashing and investors are locking their bitcoin into a coins that are rare.

Wolong is out of DOGE and buying heavily into UNO right now. Bet ASR will be next someday as more weak hands abandon ship.

I think it would be too obvious if he chose Astrocoin next, no?
Activity: 86
Time to buy, ASR is a safe investment now considering that alt coins are crashing and investors are locking their bitcoin into a coins that are rare.

Wolong is out of DOGE and buying heavily into UNO right now. Bet ASR will be next someday as more weak hands abandon ship.
legendary
u buying ??

Yes
Activity: 108
u buying ??
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: