Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUG 21] REVAIN - Reinventing Reviews on Blockchain - page 39. (Read 46222 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Of course let's wait for updates  Wink) I am curious about this project and I watch how is going this project on which stage it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
So everyone got hov it should be or 5 times less? I don't understand, sombody wrote that they cheating someboby say All ok
Actually, I've received how it should be and I don't understand what say this person. How you can read a lot of people write that they got theirs tokens. Wink Wink Wink
I don't know what he said. But success project is the biggest thing, let wait for update.
So everyone got hov it should be or 5 times less? I don't understand, sombody wrote that they cheating someboby say All ok
Actually, I've received how it should be and I don't understand what say this person. How you can read a lot of people write that they got theirs tokens. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 160
As I say before it's superb project and great team with  conscientiousness attitude to people! Awesome project! Applause! Smiley
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
hope to list on bittrex soon. received bounty reward.
received my bounty reward, hope for exchanges soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
thanks sir ,,i  have received my paid bounty,,,,,,thanks very much
This project after the end of the bounty does not want to pay as it was written in conditions. Instead of 5 million bounty now pays as much as 1 million! Is it normal to deceive the people who participated in the advertising campaign?

They say that they have paid so well, you have already received so well. PAY 5 TIMES LESS!

I think, guys from REVAIN must to comment that. If they are cheating on bounty, what will happen later with clients of this service? Undecided
It is not true read please white paper better because I have read this and it is great project!!!
Activity: 68
Good source for bouny hunters.Im in the same group.Best wishes for REVAIN.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Yes, all bounty hunters have received five times less than stated, but I think that it is useless to argue, it happens that the developers do not keep word, sometimes It has happened to me before that.. Just deal with it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
I know you.
This project after the end of the bounty does not want to pay as it was written in conditions. Instead of 5 million bounty now pays as much as 1 million! Is it normal to deceive the people who participated in the advertising campaign?

They say that they have paid so well, you have already received so well. PAY 5 TIMES LESS!

I think, guys from REVAIN must to comment that. If they are cheating on bounty, what will happen later with clients of this service? Undecided

If you were not paid with full, did you contact representatives? If you turned out what they told you, I see that you two people who have no full pay, you can call people here with the question of paying them generously, and they're happy with it, or they can blame the project's creators for not doing good faith in you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 116

I have received the bounty. Great thanks admin and Revain team! Waiting for big exchanges come I'm really excited! Hope this will make more profits. More power!
I hope the coins will be on the exchange, when they will release a test version. It will give us x2 immediately Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
When will tokens be distributed  the email said three days information will be available it's been 4 days haven't heard anything yet

Hello

Token delivery update.

All of the tokens were sent to contributors BUT there were some issues with a small percent of a transaction couldn’t be mined at the moment. This means we have to repeat the transaction once again. That is what we’re doing right now.
Follow this instruction, please, to add your R tokens to myetherwallet: https://medium.com/revain/how-to-add-r-token-to-mew-fe359347ef6a
IF you used not a MIST or Myetherwallet, some other ERC20 compatible wallet, probably you’ll have to find a feature «export private key» and then login to Myetherwallet in a normal way.
 thank you for your patience, we'll deliver everything.
What exchange will be partners with your project. With the successful 2000btc cap i think your project will list on bittrex

Hello,thank you.
We need 2-4 week and then we announce exchanges.
Exchanges are under big pressure right now. We'll try our best to make it fast to get to the bigger exchange.

I have received the bounty. Great thanks admin and Revain team! Waiting for big exchanges come I'm really excited! Hope this will make more profits. More power!
Activity: 1
Good for knowing successful ICO. But Can you provide a iniatial exchange rate?
i got 2000 token and waiting for a good price. successful project
It's nice to see that the Russian team has conducted a successful company and collected more than 2000 bitcoins. This does not happen often in the last time. When will you go to the exchange?

Hello,
Thanks a lot.
We'll announce exchange later. We need 2-4 weeks after crowdsale.
Great! just at this time those who are not bought tokens at the ICO, they realize their mistake, and when the token will be on the exchange, it must do x2-x3 immediately
Good for knowing successful ICO. But Can you provide a iniatial exchange rate?
It's nice to see that the Russian team has conducted a successful company and collected more than 2000 bitcoins. This does not happen often in the last time. When will you go to the exchange?

Hello,
Thanks a lot.
We'll announce exchange later. We need 2-4 weeks after crowdsale.

Yes I notice this too It one of presentable and perspective  projects ever I had seen here on botcointalk. I read whitepaper again  and I realize more ans more new details thats tell me this project have amazing future
Pages:
Jump to: