Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUG 21] REVAIN - Reinventing Reviews on Blockchain - page 43. (Read 46331 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 101
Hi devs I noted that you started very well.
You have already passed 1000 btc of investments.

There are no so many projects which can get such good results.

Wish you rich your main target 8000+ btc
What!!! how can we see it. i don't think so.

Hello! why?

You can see it here :

https://crowdsale.revain.org/?_ga=2.105295427.1380730056.1503481621-1829994119.1502389369
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
what are the Bonus for first week?

What!!! how can we see it. i don't think so.
Activity: 448

In several times I saw this project ad on social media and got me interested.
What is the minimum for token purchases?
Is it okay if i buy according to the minimum amount limit?
Just to make sure  Smiley
Minimum token purchase is 0,003 BTC (about 10-12 USD) or equal amount in one of the these currencies: ETH, LTC, DASH, XMR, EMC, BTH, ETC, ZEC, PPC, NMC, DOGE. On the crowdsale.revain.org you can pick up to 3 different currencies to contribute.
Hi guys. I have some questions about your project. First of all, you are making absolutely the same as YELP or TripAdviser - users leave reviews and gain your inner currency. Thats great, but i dont see how blockchain works here.
1. Where is data stored? Is it dissolved among all the bitcoin wallets or do you keep it on your own servers? If you store all the data on world's users computers then do you imagine how much space needed for that? What if all blockchain startups do the same? Users wallets will be full of unneccesary crap.
2. You said that your advantage before YELP or TripAdviser is that noone can delete or edit others' reviews. If like you say users wallets carry not whole reviews but just hashes, then where the rest of the data is stored? If the data is at least partially stored on your servers you still have the power to delete them. How is that fair?
3. How do you insert your data into ETH chain? Is there somekind of open API? If there is, where can i find its documentation and example of your code that proves that integration works?

Hi! Well, users get a real reward for reviews and it is a kind of big deal. Let's go step by step.
1) It is stored on our server
2) Yes, but hash is still in the blockchain, so that's why it is fair. You cannot modify or delete it without noticing
3) The data in ethereum chain is stored in special contract, you can check pseudo-code of it in our whitepaper
Activity: 1974
In several times I saw this project ad on social media and got me interested.
What is the minimum for token purchases?
Is it okay if i buy according to the minimum amount limit?
Just to make sure  Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi guys. I have some questions about your project. First of all, you are making absolutely the same as YELP or TripAdviser - users leave reviews and gain your inner currency. Thats great, but i dont see how blockchain works here.
1. Where is data stored? Is it dissolved among all the bitcoin wallets or do you keep it on your own servers? If you store all the data on world's users computers then do you imagine how much space needed for that? What if all blockchain startups do the same? Users wallets will be full of unneccesary crap.
2. You said that your advantage before YELP or TripAdviser is that noone can delete or edit others' reviews. If like you say users wallets carry not whole reviews but just hashes, then where the rest of the data is stored? If the data is at least partially stored on your servers you still have the power to delete them. How is that fair?
3. How do you insert your data into ETH chain? Is there somekind of open API? If there is, where can i find its documentation and example of your code that proves that integration works?
Why don't have translation bounty? Please add it.

Hello, we don't have translation bounty.
Hey Dev! Did you take part in thein an event called "Marketing for a 1 million Pre-ICO"?

Hello, we took part at AtlasBlockchain, if mean it.
Why don't have translation bounty? Please add it.
i support this shiet bro! keep it up!

=) yeah
I guess the dev team is very busy. But they should recruit a manager of social media such as slack, telegram etc.

Can another branch exist that we do not know about, and everyone is talking? Grin

Hello,

we are talking a lot here:

https://t.me/joinchat/CzZcC0PCgpJcbBCb3JfNeQ

also if you have  urgent question you can write me via telegram: @live_life
Activity: 233
it's a great project with a nice prospect on the future. i'm so interesting to joining this project. i see high progress inside revain project.
I think that it will be an excellent project! I will enter!
We are waiting for Dev to answer the questions.

Hello,

I'm so sorry for delay.

What questions did you interested?
Telegram app? so how would peoples were using the real Telegram point.
Also how will we get the complain from user if the Issue are here?

Hello,  

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
the dev team come back. nice!

Good news. From good proekta.zhdem now answers from the devas.
the dev team come back. nice!

"Crowdfunding instrument made on the Ethereum blockchain. 70% of tokens will be sold during the crowdsale."
I can not find how much the token will cost? Or divided by the total amount collected will be?

Hello,

token cost during the crowdsale will be 0,000011 BTC.
I saw the Revain's advertise on coinmarketcap.com
good news for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: