Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUG 21] REVAIN - Reinventing Reviews on Blockchain - page 41. (Read 46222 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Great result, nearly 10m$, it's more than most of ICO. Congratulations to all the participants
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Guys! Congratulations with your crowdsale! Amazing result!
Activity: 729
Merit: 101
Yes, the crowdsale has ended on September 6!
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Did the ICO end sir? Can i join the ICO. I can't see the way to join this ICO now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Yes I think succesfully
got more than 2000 btc
I saw approximate 1700 btc raised. It will be 2000 btc soft cap next week.

Hi it is really looks like team will reach first target of 2000

And want to say that suport workd very well
Always reply for questions very quickly
I see the advertising on coinmarketcap. The ICO is successful ussally listing on coinmarketcap.

Smiley thank you for feedback.
I really admire the approach here. Paid reviews are headaches these days, and I'm glad blockchain has been proposed as a solution and a fighter against the malicious review practices. Will be supporting you guys.

On another note, can you provide a sneak peek into the alpha platform? Would really love to see how the model works.

hello,

I’m thankful for the feedback.
Alpha platform will be in september.

Good to hear that! I though have one question. I read the posted reviews are irreversible. But there are many instances where users' modify their reviews after noticing improvisations in the services. Could such a thing possible with Revain?

Hello! Thank you for your question.
The hash of every review gets saved in the blockchain and can never be modified or removed. There's also a feature of AI filtering system based on IBM Watson technology. We want to build a trustful online reviews system because it is a big problem nowadays.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0

I see the advertising on coinmarketcap. The ICO is successful ussally listing on coinmarketcap.

Activity: 88
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I really admire the approach here. Paid reviews are headaches these days, and I'm glad blockchain has been proposed as a solution and a fighter against the malicious review practices. Will be supporting you guys.

On another note, can you provide a sneak peek into the alpha platform? Would really love to see how the model works.

hello,

I’m thankful for the feedback.
Alpha platform will be in september.

Good to hear that! I though have one question. I read the posted reviews are irreversible. But there are many instances where users' modify their reviews after noticing improvisations in the services. Could such a thing possible with Revain?

hello,

I’m thankful for your feedback.
Alpha platform will be ready in september.
Hello does your bounty campaign still open? What about tw and fb did you think to make your rules a little softy it will attract more members

Hello, Revain bounty is still open.
Our rules will not be soft, sorry.
Get high , and joing to bounty.
Thank You.

Unfortunatly I can not take part coz dont correspond your requirements.
Maybe later yoy change your rules and i will join.

Wish you goodluck
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Hello does your bounty campaign still open? What about tw and fb did you think to make your rules a little softy it will attract more members

Hello, Revain bounty is still open.
Our rules will not be soft, sorry.
Get high , and joing to bounty.
Thank You.
Thanks, now I see the whole picture.

Hello!
You are welcome!
Activity: 46
Thanks, now I see the whole picture.
If the reviews are paid, how can that eliminate fake contributions? The thing everyone hates the most, I guess Huh
I don't know what are you talking about. You are also a newbie and what the proof for you aren't fake.

I guess you didn't get my question, I was asking about the idea behind the project. How it will help to avoid fake reviews, contributed just to earn some money.

Hello, I understand your question.
If you want to leave a review, you must written  real information about product that you use.
Each company has its own authentication points.
Also each review will pass moderation.  First  step engine or machinery, then moderation by employees of the company. In the process of filtering, we can decline response . For example we don't accept reviews with negative and spech stams.
Activity: 46
If the reviews are paid, how can that eliminate fake contributions? The thing everyone hates the most, I guess Huh
I don't know what are you talking about. You are also a newbie and what the proof for you aren't fake.

I guess you didn't get my question, I was asking about the idea behind the project. How it will help to avoid fake reviews, contributed just to earn some money.
Pages:
Jump to: