Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUG 21] REVAIN - Reinventing Reviews on Blockchain - page 42. (Read 46222 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 101
Hi devs. I read on your telegram chanel

Revain Official:
We ask everyone to be aware that every participant of the crowdsale will have his own wallet to send funds to on the crowdsale page. Do no trust wallet addresses you see on social media!

i don't understand we have a special revain wallet? Am I right

Hello!

Certainly this is not right)

You can use almost any cryptocurrency to buy REVAIN tokens, but ETH is one of the hottest at the moment.
 So we reccomended use etherium wallet.

This article about how to set up an ethereum wallet:https://medium.com/revain/how-to-set-up-an-ethereum-wallet-cac663f34814

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
If the reviews are paid, how can that eliminate fake contributions? The thing everyone hates the most, I guess Huh
I don't know what are you talking about. You are also a newbie and what the proof for you aren't fake.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
If the reviews are paid, how can that eliminate fake contributions? The thing everyone hates the most, I guess Huh
Activity: 448

Revain Official:
We ask everyone to be aware that every participant of the crowdsale will have his own wallet to send funds to on the crowdsale page. Do no trust wallet addresses you see on social media!

I did not understand how this system will prevent the creation of fake feedback from robotic systems  Huh

Good evening!

Each review will pass moderation.  First  step engine or machinery, then moderation by employees of the company. In the process of filtering, we can decline response . For example we don't accept reviews with negative and spech stams.
Can you explain me about the 1000 btc raised. And the hard cap 8000 btc. It very hard.

Hello,

Our soft cap is 2000 BTC,
Hard cap is 8000 BTC,

its equal to company costs.

"Can you explain me about the 1000 btc raised" Im not sure about this question , what do you mean?
I guess the dev team is very busy. But they should recruit a manager of social media such as slack, telegram etc.

Can another branch exist that we do not know about, and everyone is talking? Grin

Hello,

we are talking a lot here:

https://t.me/joinchat/CzZcC0PCgpJcbBCb3JfNeQ

also if you have  urgent question you can write me via telegram: @live_life
Connected with dev team. I hope you will create on Slack.

hello ,
thanks for idea.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Community Manager hire me
I did not understand how this system will prevent the creation of fake feedback from robotic systems  Huh
Activity: 88

Revain Official:

i think dev team is developing a wallet app. this is prepare for ICO
Wallet app is one of the proof of dev team for their development. Good project!!!

Revain Official:

It will be more security for investors. They will manage their coin easily.
Activity: 218

Revain Official:

i think dev team is developing a wallet app. this is prepare for ICO

Revain Official:

I think you should make a signature bounty campaign pay via btc. It will make the ICO more successfully.
I guess the dev team is very busy. But they should recruit a manager of social media such as slack, telegram etc.

Can another branch exist that we do not know about, and everyone is talking? Grin

Hello,

Yes really it's a good idea, slack will provide you good promotions and attract more investors. Do it, devs
Can you explain me about the 1000 btc raised. And the hard cap 8000 btc. It very hard.

Hello,

what are the Bonus for first week?

Hello,

all results will be published at open space net week.

I put link at this thread.
waiting for update of the bonus. Good luck dev team!
Reserved and joined bounty campaign.
Hi devs I noted that you started very well.
You have already passed 1000 btc of investments.

There are no so many projects which can get such good results.

Wish you rich your main target 8000+ btc

Hello, thank you!
Did you took part at crowdsale?
what are the Bonus for first week?

Hello,

all results will be published at open space net week.

I put link at this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: