Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 120. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
DO NOT use the rejects graph, it represents nothing.
Look at the green circle which circles your hashrate. Below that, there is the reject percentage.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
i switched 1 rig to test this service.
Rejects % is awesome. 15% or even more. It kills all the potential profit.
Could it be resolved somehow?

OK looks like noone wants to pay attention and add this to OP and site so I have to repeat myself:

Guys, Terk specifically said that the REJECTS RATE is much lower than the miner program reports on the upper line and that is caused by a communication issue between the stratum and the miner. Untracked rejects are accounted for by the pool, only JOB NOT FOUND rejects are real rejects and these last ones are around 1-2% max.

Somebody needs to put this in the OP and in the FAQs on the pool site so people understand what's going on. Also, Terk said he's working on a new stratum server and this rejects display error won't be featured there.

If you still don't understand what that means, I'll lay it simply for you:

"Rejected share er349fifw (Job not Found)" = Real Reject.
"Rejected Untracked Stratum Share from pool 0" = Fake Reject.

I dont think that this is fake Rejects.
http://content.screencast.com/users/zevrus/folders/Jing/media/de092063-3a7f-448c-9c95-bbf08c9f8f06/2014-04-17_1031.png
Hardware rejects is  2-3 times more.

Have you tried the us/canada server? I was getting high reject on EU but on US I'm getting 1%
And btw Terk keep up the good work, results are great!
Activity: 265
Merit: 250

OK looks like noone wants to pay attention and add this to OP and site so I have to repeat myself:

Guys, Terk specifically said that the REJECTS RATE is much lower than the miner program reports on the upper line and that is caused by a communication issue between the stratum and the miner. Untracked rejects are accounted for by the pool, only JOB NOT FOUND rejects are real rejects and these last ones are around 1-2% max.

Somebody needs to put this in the OP and in the FAQs on the pool site so people understand what's going on. Also, Terk said he's working on a new stratum server and this rejects display error won't be featured there.

Hardware rejects is  2-3 times more.

What exactly do you see in your miner? More "Job Not Found" rejects or more "Untracked Share" rejects?

The graph on the site displays what is reported by the miner's first line, thus adding all the fake rejects to the total count.
Activity: 8

http://content.screencast.com/users/zevrus/folders/Jing/media/de092063-3a7f-448c-9c95-bbf08c9f8f06/2014-04-17_1031.png
Hardware rejects is  2-3 times more.
Activity: 58
Started to mine on clevermining 3 days ago.  .025BTC balance but no payouts?  How do I get payout?

1. You need to have entered a correct BTC address for username when you started mining.
Any upper/lowercase errors in your username when you started will prevent you from getting paid.
If you suspect you made this mistake, PM Terk with your BTC address and he will correct this.
(Also double-check your address in your miner)

2. You need to have at least 0.01 BTC "Ready For Payout" at around 01:00 GMT for daily payout
(Immature/Unexchanged/Total Expected does not count for payouts)

3. You need to have at least 0.001 BTC "Ready For Payout" on sunday around 01:00 GMT for weekly payout
Activity: 35
Started to mine on clevermining 3 days ago.  .025BTC balance but no payouts?  How do I get payout?
Activity: 27
Anyone have issues with GridSeeds and using CM? I notice my HW error rate jumps up 10-15% when using this pool.

Not here. I have 4 of them @ 850mhz connected to a PI. I usually get like 1 HW errror every other day for each of them. Now, I get a lot more if I go up to 900mhz so I just keep it at 850. What speed do you have it set to?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I have 4 grids on cm.  Changed scan time to 15 and exp to 30. Average 0.9% rejects according to cm stats page.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 38
Anyone have issues with GridSeeds and using CM? I notice my HW error rate jumps up 10-15% when using this pool.

It's bad for me too
My 10GS's report 3.6Mh/s on average; reject: 1.67% HW error: 0.06% in scripta
But on CM: 3.0Mh/s 24h average; now even as low as 2.8

Any ideas on how to improve this?
Activity: 265

Activity: 8
Activity: 356
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I plan to enable email and SMS alerts but still have lots of background technical works to do plus all the usual daily stuff with the pool. I hope alerts will be coming in the next two weeks.

Terk, any word/update on this?

I'm sorry this needs to be held on for a while longer. I'm focused on tweaks to the core engine to improve profitability (some of them are already in effect as our recent results show).
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Just put the word pause at the bottom of your batch file.  Easier to do temporarily and it'll pause the window for you to see the error message.  Navigating to Windows directories via the command prompt can be a real pain depending upon the names.

When I double click the CGminer launcher it opens and closes so fast I can't see where the error is in the bat file.

Instead of double-clicking the batch file, open a command prompt (cmd) and navigate to the batch file and run it. It will keep the window open so that you can read the error messages.

For example, navigate to D:\Some Folder\Miners\cgminer-3.7.2
Then write myfile.bat (whatever your batch file name is)

Didn't know that, thanks for the tip! Smiley
Activity: 24
Just put the word pause at the bottom of your batch file.  Easier to do temporarily and it'll pause the window for you to see the error message.  Navigating to Windows directories via the command prompt can be a real pain depending upon the names.

When I double click the CGminer launcher it opens and closes so fast I can't see where the error is in the bat file.

Instead of double-clicking the batch file, open a command prompt (cmd) and navigate to the batch file and run it. It will keep the window open so that you can read the error messages.

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

Activity: 13
Just switched back to clevermining, things are looking up! Good job Terk!
Activity: 47
I plan to enable email and SMS alerts but still have lots of background technical works to do plus all the usual daily stuff with the pool. I hope alerts will be coming in the next two weeks.

Terk, any word/update on this?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
2 of my 3 rigs are working fine but 1 of them I am getting the error message below. I tried to go back and find another person with this error but didnt have such luck. I am writing this on that machine so the internet is working. This is the same batch file on my other 2 rigs as well. Any ideas would be great

Thanks - Keep up the great work Terk!

Figured it out - Wireless card went bad. Replacing it fixed the issue.

Now to get CGMiner working on the old rig (5870/6970) so that can finally be hands free

What GPUs are you using?

1 ATI 6970 and 1 5870 in that rig. When I double click the CGminer launcher it opens and closes so fast I can't see where the error is in the bat file. Got my other 2 rigs (5 - 280x's) running CGMiner fine.
Jump to: