Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 121. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
2 of my 3 rigs are working fine but 1 of them I am getting the error message below. I tried to go back and find another person with this error but didnt have such luck. I am writing this on that machine so the internet is working. This is the same batch file on my other 2 rigs as well. Any ideas would be great

Thanks - Keep up the great work Terk!

Figured it out - Wireless card went bad. Replacing it fixed the issue.

Now to get CGMiner working on the old rig (5870/6970) so that can finally be hands free

What GPUs are you using?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
2 of my 3 rigs are working fine but 1 of them I am getting the error message below. I tried to go back and find another person with this error but didnt have such luck. I am writing this on that machine so the internet is working. This is the same batch file on my other 2 rigs as well. Any ideas would be great

Figured it out - Wireless card went bad. Replacing it fixed the issue.

Now to get CGMiner working on the old rig (5870/6970) so that can finally be hands free
Activity: 112
Best consecutive two day payouts in about 3 weeks.  Not sure if Terk has been tweaking the servers a bit or if they are performing better under lighter load or some other thing is going on, but my 24hr average has recently been closer to my actual hash rate than ever before on this pool.  Nice.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
I see things already improved a bit, so keep up the good work, Terk  Grin
Activity: 434
I have a feeling Terk is busy _fixing_ your low profits
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Whats the chances Terk will offer to payout in Blackcoin rather then bitcoin.    It clears faster and stakes out further gains plus its going up in value and this would put in competition to their bc pool which has 9 GH
Terk, any news on improving things? Right now things are looking gloomy for CM, with new pools offering 0.006 BTC/Mh/s/day and new algorithms like X11 and Groestl promising lower power draws for same or even higher profitability than scrypt.

Is the new stratum you are working on going to improve things? I really like CM as it takes care of the BTC conversion, but profitability is going down and I'm tempted to jump to the newer algorithms. Please give us some good news.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH
Thanks Terk, I've been with you since the beta but cant stick around any longer after the abysmal recent performance.  Best of luck to you, thanks for being such a thoughtful pool operator.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Might want to check out https://pool.trademybit.com/home/ as they are report 0.006/btc/mhash/day. Which is above your report 0.004~.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
if you're talking today, you must mean USDe.  it's top of the heap on coinwarz right now.

I don't mean USDe. No coin on coinwarz is ever worth mining, it's a red herring.
most predictions based on past performance are red herrings.
Activity: 412
Really like the presentation of this pool, i spied it on someones settings and had a look, but the stats are very delayed by 10-60mins, why?!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I wanted to register to say thanks for your efforts. I have decided to move on to another pool but I will keep an eye on CM in the future and where it goes from here. I know it has been a rough couple of weeks in a number of respects. A bit more transparency and performance/profit are needed though.
Activity: 98
if you're talking today, you must mean USDe.  it's top of the heap on coinwarz right now.

I don't mean USDe. No coin on coinwarz is ever worth mining, it's a red herring.

I think CM should forget about scrypt mining and make the jump to X11 when Terk finishes his own stratum server. Scrypt is never going to rise again. With the current hashrate of 11 Gh/s, pool can split among all the relevant X11 coins like Hiro, Dark an whatever other coins will appear.

It's a good idea. One of the coins doing better than CM's .00379btc/day is the X11 coin Munti, but there are others too, Scrypt coins.
I think CM should forget about scrypt mining and make the jump to X11 when Terk finishes his own stratum server. Scrypt is never going to rise again. With the current hashrate of 11 Gh/s, pool can split among all the relevant X11 coins like Hiro, Dark an whatever other coins will appear.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
CleverMining now on 0.00399btc/MH/day? 91% LTC.

Shockingly bad. There are coins out there doing nearly twice that!!!

however, notice two things about USDe:

1. only 2 exchanges trade USDe with a combined daily total volume of about 4BTC.  the amount of coins clevermining would obtain would flood and crash the market.

2. the network hashrate of USDe is ~220mhash.  clevermining could fork the coin with 50x the entire USDe hashrate.

in order for the switching pool to poop out bitcoins we need somewhere to sell them and someone to buy them. 

Activity: 98
CleverMining now on 0.00399btc/MH/day? 91% LTC.

Shockingly bad. There are coins out there doing nearly twice that!!!
Activity: 79

Activity: 307
Merit: 102
What you want terk to hold your hands while you set up mining too?  Copy and paste prevents these recent typo issues we are having with wrong wallet addresses . Wink
Activity: 476
You used 1B49qTqGUm6ukgNhzv7YNEdnj3h5k4JKoj instead of 1B49qTqGUm6ukgNhZv7YNEdnj3h5k4JKoj when connected for the first time and this is how your username was created. This was an invalid BTC address so payouts weren't made. I just renamed it and you should expect payout today.
This seems to happen a lot. Maybe the "Start" instructions should indicate that BTC addresses are case sensitive.
People should just copy and paste their BTC addresses anyway. Since they're complex and associated with money I don't know why anyone would try to type them by hand.

Why not have the pool validate addresses when a miner connects, and refuse connection to invalid addresses?
That way someone would know immediately that there was a problem, rather than finding out days later, and the pool op having to make manual fixes?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Whale is an understatement.....his hashing power is out of this world!
Jump to: