Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 140. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have 20% rejects on cgminer 3.7.2 on eu server on coin with diff <100
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Same issue with high rejects on EU server. Its a bit better on US server but still at 5%
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Hmm, 2 more hours and a reset, now at 5.8% reject. My hash rate is also pretty bad, its 200-300khash lower than what it was before. I'm not sure that fix today was a fix.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
3 hours mining.
Still 9% rejects on eu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Terk, not sure what you did, but my miners suddenly flaked out and crashed.  Spent the past 20 minutes getting them back up and going again.  The rejects appear to be back to low again and I do appreciate your efforts on keeping things smooth, but damn that was not fun seeing them all just crash like that.   Undecided

That had to be unrelated. What I did was only to restart the pool application when deploying a changed version. Miners usually should reconnect within a second.

Great to hear that everyone's rejects are back down now.

Well it might just be a coincidence but i went from 1.9% average to 6% reject rate over 2 hours. First time ever that i get more than 3.5%. I'll report back if it stays like that but i'm not too worried.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Ok I am down to the SF server average of 6.3% Which is quite high but not as high as I was getting previously 10-12%
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
@ terk if auroracoin is in our rotation, it just got forked 3 times. 
Merit: 250
HOw long are we supposed to wait after the restart to see low rejects, I just saw this as I realised how high the rejection rates were so I was about to comment and realised everyone was having issues... I see terk said to restart, within 5 min of restart i am at 25% rejection rate on one of my miners and not sure about the other, but how long should I be waiting to see rejection rate low, Strange how clever is the only multipool I have been at with this high rejection thing... I wonder why

Sgminer 4.1.0
Activity: 4
Looking good so far rejects are low since restart  Smiley thx
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Terk, not sure what you did, but my miners suddenly flaked out and crashed.  Spent the past 20 minutes getting them back up and going again.  The rejects appear to be back to low again and I do appreciate your efforts on keeping things smooth, but damn that was not fun seeing them all just crash like that.   Undecided

That had to be unrelated. What I did was only to restart the pool application when deploying a changed version. Miners usually should reconnect within a second.

Great to hear that everyone's rejects are back down now.
Activity: 24
Looking good here for the past 30 minutes via the site's charts on the SF server. Thanks!
Activity: 61
Seems to be OK now for me!
Thanks!
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Everyone who had unusually high rejects in the last two days please restart your miners and check now.
Activity: 61
cgminer 3.1.0, in Europe, eu server, rejects unusually high, about 25-30%.
But I have to say that now, since the last time I restarted the miner some minutes ago, it seems to be doing fine.
I am getting 50%-75% on the SF, NY and EU (that one is probably expected to be higher because of latency) servers.

I am using BFGMiner v3.10.0 on Windows 8.1 Update 1.
Activity: 4
60 % reject cgminer 3.7.2 win 7 32bit EU server
the other card 40% reject cgminer 3.7.2 win 7 32bit EU server  

I tryed a lot of setting but the reject is always extrem high around 40% to 80% sometimes. Also tryed lower intensity but nothing works really good.
Activity: 14
To everyone experiencing very high rejected ratio in the last two days.

I am working on investigating this issue. This is likely because of some change which I made yesterday plus your worker ignoring clear-jobs: false parameter in the work which is sent to it.

If you experience this issue, please write what software do you use for mining - exact name and version.

bfgminer 3.10.0 (ubuntu 12.04)
Activity: 196
5,9% reject rate. EU server

cgminer version 3.7.2 running on Linux
Activity: 155
Same here, Rejected: 0.2 MH/s (6.0%). EU server.
Jump to: