Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 137. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Read what the owner of the 20GH/s just said mate. Smiley
Perhaps I could rival Terk's technical ability, but...I know I could not handle the jealous screamings of "Give me my penny!"
This is a rough crowd, for sure.   Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Perhaps I could rival Terk's technical ability, but...I know I could not handle the jealous screamings of "Give me my penny!"

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I'm not showing a hash rate on my Clevermining web page, but my miner is reporting "Accepted"s and continues to mine.  Apparently if you remain connected, this DDOS attack doesn't affect you.

Unless you are not getting credited for your hashpower, which is at least a possibility.  And do you think that all the other miners except you were already disconnected from the pool for some strange reason, only to notice a ddos attack after they tried to reconnect?  Are you certain that your miners are reporting being connected to clevermining.com or are they working somewhere else?  And why would one miner's user page be working (see above) but not yours?

That may be and we won't know until the website recovers, but--If I am getting new blocks from the servers and sending accepted to the server, then until I find out otherwise, I will assume that my miners remain mining productively.

Yes, I am certain I am still mining at Clevermining--unless someone has managed to reroute my connection without resetting it.

Why so hostile?  I'm merely reporting what I'm seeing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Still fishy. We did not know there was such private server, and he doesn't even appear in the active users page.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Terk, why are some miners not being reported on the All Active Users page??  Such as this one:

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1BT9cPLGRep7nXnvo9JoXn6H7sSd5Em2WE

They were asking for privacy so their username was hidden from user lists. This is the only modification that was made for them.

Why is the 20GH/s whale the only one who is able to mine during this ddos attack?

Everyone else's hashrate reports 0, but his hashrate is seemingly unaffected:

The pool's current hashrate matches his hashrate exactly.  You previously said that the only modification made for him was removing his username from the user lists.  Does he also have access to his own clevermining server?  Does he pay a lower fee than all of us too?  Are the rest of the miners here subsidizing him in any way?

Sorry, Terk, but I smell something fishy.
On that guy's last 10 minute stats, the reject rate is compared to a server named "Private B".
He definitely has a private clevermining server.
Activity: 46

Terk, why are some miners not being reported on the All Active Users page??  Such as this one:

They were asking for privacy so their username was hidden from user lists. This is the only modification that was made for them.

Why is the 20GH/s whale the only one who is able to mine during this ddos attack?

The pool's current hashrate matches his hashrate exactly.  You previously said that the only modification made for him was removing his username from the user lists.  Does he also have access to his own clevermining server?  Does he pay a lower fee than all of us too?  Are the rest of the miners here subsidizing him in any way?

I pay the server fee(about $1600) and invited Terk to set up a China server to get a lower rej%
1% rej of 20G is much more then server fee.

If you need to set up a server and you can pay the server fee,
I think Terk would be pleased to help you Smiley
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Soo where is everybody mining currently?

I'm just miming dogecoins for the time being. Might try HiroCoin, but hopefully Terk can fix this soon coz i really like autochange to BTC  Undecided
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm not showing a hash rate on my Clevermining web page, but my miner is reporting "Accepted"s and continues to mine.  Apparently if you remain connected, this DDOS attack doesn't affect you.

Unless you are not getting credited for your hashpower, which is at least a possibility.  And do you think that all the other miners except you were already disconnected from the pool for some strange reason, only to notice a ddos attack after they tried to reconnect?  Are you certain that your miners are reporting being connected to clevermining.com or are they working somewhere else?  And why would one miner's user page be working (see above) but not yours?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I'm not showing a hash rate on my Clevermining web page, but my miner is reporting "Accepted"s and continues to mine.  Apparently if you remain connected, this DDOS attack doesn't affect you.
Activity: 84
Glad i left this morning to another pool
Activity: 51
Soo where is everybody mining currently?
Activity: 8
I should have got 0.01 BTC today but got 0.0062, don't know what that is all about. Well, strange, moving on to the next pool.

The post LITERALLY above yours would hopefully give some insight to anyone with a fraction of critical thinking skills and explain your situation. Oh well. See ya.
Of course I did that and I read this thread, this pool don't work as expected, what's your problem? If it works for you, then good for you and keep your "fraction of critical thinking".
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
It's probably the same guys who attacked other pools with 60 gbit/s last night.

Could we get an update on how things look now? Will it be over soon?

Why is he attacking miners pool exactly?
It's probably the same guys who attacked other pools with 60 gbit/s last night.

Could we get an update on how things look now? Will it be over soon?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Wow, not very good advertising for cloud flare ddos protection...
Activity: 420
I also thought there is DDOS protection
Activity: 41
We are under DDOS attack and servers are inaccessible at this moment.

thank you.....
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
We are under DDOS attack and servers are inaccessible at this moment.
I thought CM had ddos protection. How long will the ddos attack take?
Jump to: