Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 142. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am running bfgminer ver. 3.5.7.  I am running a few gpus overclocked with some good cooling. Currently running at 61c. Right now I am showing 120.5Mh/s. 

Depending on the pool recording and lag my hash rate is sometime shown a little lower than what it reports to me.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
125- 180 Mh/s.

I highly suspect you're not using a scrypt miner. Unless you have a garage full of GPUs/ASICs.
Activity: 238
How does this pool compare to trademybit?
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
Asics are starting to and will soon obliterate scrypt.

Actually the first sales and shipment of so-called Scrypt ASICS is sheduled to Aug 2014. Since it is the first date and they are now only in a development state, I guess it is a little early to start worring about them. Many chances they will be delayed in production.
More to say, until august in my opinion will be too many changes to coins, so scrypt-n coins likely to be replaced by something else more effective.  Smiley

The Gridseed ASICs that can mine scrypt have been on the market for a few months already and there are multiple group buys on this forum, web stores to buy them, and tons of photos and threads for them in this forum.  
Here are some photos of them: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--7216

And you can buy them here: http://zoomhash.com/

The August date you're mentioning is for the KNC scrypt miner, but they aren't the first.  

In fact, there are quite a few people who've been using farms of these Gridseeds on Clevermining and Wafflepool and have posted here about it multiple times, including overclocking tips and setting up BFGMiner with them.

jedimstr is absolutely right. I'm a new miner, late to the party, using nothing but GridSeeds. I've got two rigs that currently run at about 5 Mhs total. I've never used GPUs.
I like the idea of your pool.  So I have joined it to try it out.  I have been running for 9 hours now for 125- 180 Mh/s. When I got up this morning went to check my stats and see how I did. Nothing. I keep getting an error and to wait one full hour.  I have waited 9 hours.  Want to stay here if this is a good pool and I get good returns.  But not seeing my stats or that my work isn't being registered is disconcerting to me.
Activity: 24
So, should i feel happy with 6% rej ? Smiley
Turk, still sitting at about 50% rejects. Im on the east cost hitting the ny server. Up until about I guess 2pm or 3pm yesterday I was near 0% rejects.
I tried again this morning and I'm hitting about 70% rejects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Actually the first sales and shipment of so-called Scrypt ASICS is sheduled to Aug 2014. Since it is the first date and they are now only in a development state, I guess it is a little early to start worring about them. Many chances they will be delayed in production.
More to say, until august in my opinion will be too many changes to coins, so scrypt-n coins likely to be replaced by something else more effective.  Smiley

The Gridseed ASICs that can mine scrypt have been on the market for a few months already and there are multiple group buys on this forum, web stores to buy them, and tons of photos and threads for them in this forum.  
Here are some photos of them: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--7216

And you can buy them here: http://zoomhash.com/

The August date you're mentioning is for the KNC scrypt miner, but they aren't the first.  

In fact, there are quite a few people who've been using farms of these Gridseeds on Clevermining and Wafflepool and have posted here about it multiple times, including overclocking tips and setting up BFGMiner with them.
Activity: 196
Mining for just over 24 hours now. When are the payouts?

Good question. I had a balance of over 0.01 for 2 days now, and i still havnt been paid.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
I'm on the EU server and I'm getting more rejects than usual as well. Can't go under 5%, when I usually have 1-2%.

http://clevermining.com/users/1NLQVvtsbpwKXukQgFiGc5F6AdeDnQESdg
Activity: 14
Higher than usual rejects today should be fixed now. I made some changes earlier today which unfortunately introduced a bug. It's fixed now.

Also I fixed some other issues which were causing some miners to disconnect if they didn't get jobs often enough. Current jobs are rebroadcasted now quit often so that your miners won't think that the connection to the pool is stale. Previously some miners wasted time to disconnect and reconnect if they didn't hear from the pool. It wasn't affecting lot of miners, but if your miners were doing this, your hashrate should increase.

Turk, still sitting at about 50% rejects. Im on the east cost hitting the ny server. Up until about I guess 2pm or 3pm yesterday I was near 0% rejects.
Activity: 10

More to say, until august in my opinion will be too many changes to coins, so scrypt-n coins likely to be replaced by something else more effective.  Smiley
Activity: 123

Ya too bad, better luck next time tho.

http://www.clevermining.com/about
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

You just missed it.
legendary
Activity: 1134
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I would also like a scrypt-n exchange pool.
I am currently mining scrypt-n, GPU coin looks promising. Low difficulty, and if you can't sell for a good price, you can buy mining equipment with it.
Would love to have a pool mining vert, gpu, spa, whatever scrypt-n coin is most profitable and converting to btc, because Asics are starting to and will soon obliterate scrypt.
Activity: 826
Terk,

If you have a chance can you take a look here as well. Sitting at 50% rejects currently, increasing from the past hour.

Thanks,
Chad
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am still at 30% rejected? I resetarted my miners even...

What's your username? You can send it via PM if you don't want here.

http://clevermining.com/users/1AM3YX8C8KjJaeW7Af84QeaizjT74XrrYE

Consistently hashing between 26 and 28 mh usually.
Activity: 46
I stopped mining at this address since the 14th of March. The account still has un-exchanged that is holding up my payout.

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1A5WnmPbYZkEBzDhaiia6Z8Ze9FFNtm1hT

Please investigate.

Thanks!

Are you seriously asking the pool operator to investigate just over USD$1 of bitcoin that is held up in your account?  Simply wait until the weekend when the system automatically pays out amounts under 0.01 BTC and let him tend to more important matters.  If it does not arrive over the weekend, then contact Terk.

The unexchanged in your account is worth less that USD$0.02 -- between one and two cents!

Its not holding out his payout either, he just didnt even bother reading main page nor faq nor anything.

Guys, why so harsh! 2 points:

1. Stopped using that account since March 14th... are coins really taking that long to exchange?
2. It's almost 2 weeks now, 1 weekend has already passed.

I just thought I'd bring it up in case others are having issues with coins being stuck in unexchanged for 2 weeks. I didn't say it was a pressing matter I am sure Turk has other things that are more pressing.

Peace!

Coins usually are exchanged automatically within hours or couple days (depending on the coin). We have some unexchanged balances from past days though as can be seen here: http://www.clevermining.com/profits/30-days

This is something requiring my manual investigation but I didn't have time for that having my hands full with other more urgent issues with the pool. These are really near-dust amounts so I didn't give much priority to it.

All of these balances are for some small/niche coins which we are no longer mining. I will be checking this manually when I find time.
If the coins are there (because they can be remains of some nasty/long forks which these smaller coins used to have and some of these balances might be actually orphaned), they will be exchanged and credited to users as always, even if it's only $0.02, but when it's only $0.02 then I don't give too much priority to checking it and this is why it is waiting so long to be resolved.

Thanks for your reply! Detailed as always. Keep doing your good work! all the best.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I am still at 30% rejected? I resetarted my miners even...

What's your username? You can send it via PM if you don't want here.
Jump to: