Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 146. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
are there any plans to show worker stats? Or does this already exist?  Coming from Waffle Pool it has been very useful when the miners are being tricky..
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
So it seems I had a typo in my username:
1Hg1Kd2Nn7UvzmDURTieo6WF7UNvZEQREb
supposed to be
1Hg1Kd2Nn7UvzmDURTieo6WF7uNvZEQREb (the u towards the end)

So I haven't received any payouts. I noticed this a couple days ago and corrected it, and kept mining to see if it would resolve itself, but it seems I'm still not getting payouts. Interestingly, both addresses/usernames go to the same stats page, so I wonder if it's still trying to use the first address with the typo? I know I could just use a new wallet going forward, but is there any way this could be fixed? It'd be a shame to lose that massive .03BTC I've built up Tongue

If he doesn't see this you should send a PM to terk, he's pretty good about fixing this but it might take a few days.
Activity: 11
i asked before, but it was ignored, so ill ask again, when can u change the diff ? 512 is too big .. come on ...

If the diff is too big, your miner is too small.  Grin
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
i asked before, but it was ignored, so ill ask again, when can u change the diff ? 512 is too big .. come on ...
It may be more accurate to say that your question was deferred rather than ignored. It's been stated as one of those "nice to have but not critical" things.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi, is the asia pool closed?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Who still mine with multipools?
Thats unprofitable..
Activity: 28
first middle then waffle now terk crowned king of multipools! We should be raping now with the competition out both under 9MH! good job terky!

Good news, but Where is this coming from? Pool picker for whatever reason doesn't have yesterday's stats on clever mining. Weird.
Activity: 1
So it seems I had a typo in my username:
1Hg1Kd2Nn7UvzmDURTieo6WF7UNvZEQREb
supposed to be
1Hg1Kd2Nn7UvzmDURTieo6WF7uNvZEQREb (the u towards the end)

So I haven't received any payouts. I noticed this a couple days ago and corrected it, and kept mining to see if it would resolve itself, but it seems I'm still not getting payouts. Interestingly, both addresses/usernames go to the same stats page, so I wonder if it's still trying to use the first address with the typo? I know I could just use a new wallet going forward, but is there any way this could be fixed? It'd be a shame to lose that massive .03BTC I've built up Tongue
Activity: 196
first middle then waffle now terk crowned king of multipools! We should be raping now with the competition out both under 9MH! good job terky!
Activity: 135
Any chance of adding in an API to access our user stats? I did some searching, and it doesn't look like there is one currently available.
Activity: 123
What ever came of the re-direct thing from the last few days?  I wasn't affected, but it was interesting to read about...
Merit: 522
US west is down for me. Cool

US West is doing fine and didn't have any downtime or decreased hashrate.
Activity: 81
US west is down for me. Cool
pl7
Activity: 68
ok thanks for helping Smiley
17Ag2QAjrKYStqNCRaX5hx77Wwqx2a2PZ1

Thanks

All seems fine but you just started mining. I need to change this as it confuses too many people, but the website shows data with an 1-1.5h delay after you started mining. You have a realtime chart a little below on your user page and it shows realtime data.

This realtime chart shows you hashing at ~400 kH/s but with 30% rejected (no idea why it's so high, the pool average is much much lower), so your total hashrate sent to the pool is ~570 kH/s of which 400 kH/s was accepted and 170 kH/s rejected.
pl7
17Ag2QAjrKYStqNCRaX5hx77Wwqx2a2PZ1

Thanks
hi,

im using a gridseed with scripta on the raspberry pi.
The problem is at my user stats it says no kHs Rate, but at scripta the gridseed is running an showing hashrate.

At other pools it works well!

Thanks

Can't even check anything if you don't tell me your username.
pl7
hi,

im using a gridseed with scripta on the raspberry pi.
The problem is at my user stats it says no kHs Rate, but at scripta the gridseed is running an showing hashrate.

At other pools it works well!

Thanks
Activity: 2
Thanks Terk
I will also try importing my blockchain wallet into multibit and see what it shows.
Jump to: